Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2582006 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nwanna2588:

Where in Lagos?
The name of the school is there, use google to find the location ma.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
A standard institution with modern facilities for learning needs the services of graduate teachers Location: 23-27 umuobu street over rail Aba along st Eugenes road (st Eugene catholic church) and its environs Area of interest:
sciences,
mathematics,
Further maths,
physics,
Government,
Agric science,
Cultural and creative arts,
Basic technology,
Account,
Biology,
French, Literature in English, and other social sciences. If u are in aba and interested in teaching job, submission of cv is on going in the school. For more information, call any of the following numbers 08033943937, 08036344264, 08164755590 salary scale is encouraging . For those interested in teaching job
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
A reputable Female Hostel located around Akoka/Yaba, Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Hostel Superintendent

Employment Type: Part-time

Requirements
A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification
Not less than 3 years in similar position.
Applicant should be a female, not be less than 40 years old and resident within 5 miles of University of Lagos.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: job4superintent@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Customer Service Manager

Function of the Role
The customer service manager is responsible for the day to day running of the store.
She/he must ensure that the store is running smoothly and efficiently, staffs are properly assigned duties based on their areas of expertise and customers are satisfied.
Key Responsibilities
Welcome and assist customers in choosing their service
Explain the outcomes of service offering to customers
Ensure that staff understands customer’s request
Promote the company products
Manage the company’s social media pages
Organize staff schedules including home service
Assist in selecting and recommending new inventory
Manage the store supplies to minimize waste
Oversee booking of service appointments to avoid scheduling conflict
Work with staff to meet sales targets
Enforce work standards and ensure compliance
Handle all customer complaints and resolve issues
Ensure that all staff are properly trained
Create and maintain payroll and expense reports for the owner
Manage employees performance
Recommend and justify need for additional staff
Oversee the appearance of the store
Liaise with regulatory bodies
Keep records and receipts
Assist staff in performing their duties especially when the store is busy
Regularly check and maintain the store equipment.
Requirements
Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess at least a B.Sc in any relevant field.
Experience:
2 Years experience
Skills and Abilities:
Exceptional customer care skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Able to use initiative in taking decisions
Exceptional organizational skills including record keeping
Strong time management skills
Ability to work calmly under extreme pressure
Excellent knowledge of the beauty industry
Excellent cash handling skills
Great attention to details
Good written and verbal communication skills
Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
Personal Attributes:
Have a deep desire to work in the beauty industry
Very sociable
Very social media savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
Ability to work well with others and influence subordinates to work
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work flexibly and under initiative to achieve set objectives
Open to challenges.
Work Environment:
Work in the store.
Reporting Relationships:
Customer Service manager will report to the business owner.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV's to: recruitment@owensxley.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Faitty20:
no its not that she is going to continue primary 4 in another school

From your write up, she z going from Primary 3 to JSS1... Am I wrong?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nellychy12: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Please, i need a school were i will teach business studies around coker orile iganmu. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
mschubby:
didn't go today..... It's slated for tomorrow. ..... where are u going from?
I went yesterday but its mainly a marketing job
I was told to come tomorrow again
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Good evening people
I was invited for an interview at Masters Ville Schools at Isolo
Pls any info about the school will be appreciated,Mainly Working conditions and what to expect
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Apina(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Any job postings in Delta state would be very much appreciated.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Gaybu:
Economics Teacher. Qualification: BSC or BSC ( Ed) Economics. Experience: 3 yrs and above at least as an economics teacher.
Preferably Female.
Please send your C.V and a cover letter with the subject name- Economics teacher- to soloabi67@gmail.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted. If you don't have the qualifications/ criteria listed, please don't bother applying.

@gaybu,I observe u didnt give location of the job offers...even your previous post just said Lagos and someone asked 'where?' buh u didn't respond .Pls do
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lanre12388: 12:10am On Aug 03, 2017
Please I need a school Ajah and its axis where I can teach Mathematics plus chemistry and biology

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by michoa(m): 1:15am On Aug 03, 2017
Please, I will appreciate if somebody can help with vacancy in mathematics in Ibadan in a school that pay very well. I have 6 years working experience as maths teacher. I had Btech and Pgde. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by michoa(m): 1:40am On Aug 03, 2017
Please has anybody been invited for further interview at Oritamefa Baptist model school in Ibadan after the last exam?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by singleosy(f): 5:17am On Aug 03, 2017
Please wonderful people I need your help. What should be the right response to these questions from an employer.
1. The last salary you earned at your previous workplace.
2. Why you want to leave your previous work place. If it's because of poor salary or owing of salaries, should you state it?
3. What questions you have to ask about the school. Can you ask questions like this?
a. Do staff come to school during holidays and does the school pay during holidays whether staff comes or not?
b. Does the school owe salaries?
c. Are there any ways to get extra income?
d. Time of closing daily and whether it extends at any point in time or days. OR is it better to keep mute to avoid loosing the job.please tell me other reasonable questions I can ask if these ones are not okay. Thanks a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Prince16: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2017
singleosy:
Please wonderful people I need your help. What should be the right response to these questions from an employer.
1. The last salary you earned at your previous workplace.

They ask ds question 4 a variety of reasons:
1. To know ur 'worth'
2. To know if they can afford u.
3. To know what to offer u.
4. It gives them a better leverage when negotiations for salary comes up. Let's say they normally offer teachers in dt school 80k, whereas ur last pay check was 40k, they can add 10k to ds which brings it to 50k. Its a win - win situation until u get into d system and u now find out dt ur colleague (who was employed at d same e with u) is getting 80k. Na dt time vexination go start! smiley

2. Why you want to leave your previous work place. If it's because of poor salary or owing of salaries, should you state it?

If it has to do with owing of salaries or poor wages, there's nothing bad about revealing that. You have responsibilities. (Your parents /siblings are looking up to you to 'drop' something). U can tell them dt u believe working for/with then can help u realise ur financial and career goals. As per d career goals, ur prospective school nay be offering training packages, offer igcse exams, etc, whearas ur former school does not. Just do a background check of what ur prospective school have as advantage(s) over ur previous school and use it as reasons for choosing them.

Be watchful. Apart from d above mentioned, Whatever negative u say about ur previous employer, no matter how justifiable, may count against u in d long run.

3. What questions you have to ask about the school. Can you ask questions like this?
a. Do staff come to school during holidays and does the school pay during holidays whether staff comes or not?
Most schools do summer coaching.....but u nay ask. Its OK.
b. Does the school owe salaries?
RME right now! U expect them to say yes?.
This is part of d background checks I mentioned earlier.

c. Are there any ways to get extra income?
Don't, or else u raise unnecessary suspicion on ursef. Again, background checks

d. Time of closing daily and whether it extends at any point in time or days. OR is it better to keep mute to avoid loosing the job
Its OK to ask

.please tell me other reasonable questions I can ask if these ones are not okay. Thanks a lot.

~pension (scheme)?
~13th month salary?
~health scheme (HMD) for staffs etc

Best wishes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hermosa7: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2017
Profandie:
Good evening people
I was invited for an interview at Masters Ville Schools at Isolo
Pls any info about the school will be appreciated,Mainly Working conditions and what to expect
Thanks in anticipation

Don't waste your time. The school isn't worth it. Work condition there is bad.

But remember also that one man's meat is another's poison. I don't know what your standards are, so... you may want to give it a try.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 03, 2017
freddywells81:

@gaybu,I observe u didnt give location of the job offers...even your previous post just said Lagos and someone asked 'where?' buh u didn't respond .Pls do
Which post?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2017
hermosa7:

But remember also that one man's meat is another's poison. I don't know what your standards are, so... you may want to give it a try.
Abeg open up o
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Ladela Schools in Abuja needs the services of the following:
1. Primary teachers (upper and lower).
2. PHE Teacher
3. Food and Nutrition
4. Biology
5. Mathematics

Qualification:
B.Sc, HND, B.Ed
Interested candidates should submit an application and CV with relevant certificates at Ladela Schools, 9 Kudang Street, off Monrovia street, off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja on or before 15th August, 2017.

State clearly the position applied for as SUBJECT of the application.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2017
In need of a private tutor for both maths and GRE. Qualification: Must have written and passed GRE. Bsc in mathematics is an added advantage. Remuneration is very attractive. Send your name and number to 08083161283 for more details.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2017
hermosa7:

OK thanks
How is their working conditions bad?
How much do they pay their teachers?

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nwanna2588: 11:39am On Aug 03, 2017
Lanre12388:
Please I need a school Ajah and its axis where I can teach Mathematics plus chemistry and biology
Only you can teach those subjects! It sounds unprofessional.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
A reputable school in Lagos Island, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title:
Economics Teacher
Biology Teacher
Geography Teacher
English Teacher
Mathematics Teacher
Cc: grafitti

Requirements
Degree in Education
IGCSE/WAEC experience
A track record of successful delivery of subject (applicable to position) in a Secondary School
3-5 years cognate experience
Strong commitment to team work
Experience of young people related issues
Awareness of and a commitment to the promotion of equal opportunities and the recognition of diversity
The ability to plan and deliver imaginative and motivational teaching sessions with a clear focus on the needs of the individual learner
An understanding of different learning styles and how to differentiate through various teaching methods
Ability to motivate self and learners
Work effectively with wide range of staff and students and have an ability to build successful working relationships with appropriate curriculum teams
Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, both with young people and wide range of professionals both within the establishment in the community.
Registered with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria.
Applicants must be intelligent,creative and hardworking with the ability to think outside the box.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the specified requirements should send their updated CV's, Certificates, a Cover letter and other credentials to: schoolvacancy@yahoo.com Using the title of the position being applied for as the subject of the mail. For example: Academic - Economics Teacher.

Note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
A reputable school in Lagos Island, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Head Teacher

Requirements
We seek a candidate who has:
Strong commitment for excellence in education delivery
Strategic vision for school development
Minimum of M.Ed in Educational Administration and Management or its equivalent with a minimum of 8 years of post qualification experience as a teacher, 3 of which must be as a Head in a reputable school with visible record of success.
Knowledge of contemporary development in Education at National level and World stage
Good leadership,communications and public relations skills
Strong IT skills
Been registered with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria(TRCN) Excellent organizational and supervision skills.
Applicants must be intelligent,creative and hardworking with the ability to think outside the box.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the specified requirements should send their updated CV's, Certificates, a Cover letter and other credentials to: schoolvacancy@yahoo.com Using the title of the position being applied for as the subject of the mail.

Note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Magnet Group of Schools - Since its inception in September 2003, the school had been known to excel in both academic and moral endeavors. This can be proved from the progressive success experienced by our pupils and students in internal and external examinations, competitions, quizzes, debates, etc.These achievements are possible due to the crop of qualified academic and non-academic staff that are in the school.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Teacher

Job Description
Interested person should be able to teach any of the following subjects:
Culture and Creative Art
Physics
Basic Technology
Government
Security Education
Requirement
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: apply@magnetgroupofschools.com.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
A Montessori Primary School, located in Isheri Iba Road, Isheri Olofin, Lagos State, is seeking to recruit qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Class Teacher

Requirement
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: walebadmus80@gmail.com , stawalconsulting@hotmail.com

Note: Applicants should reside in the above mentioned vicinity only.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
A reputable School in Central area of Lagos State, is seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions below:

1.) Principal

2.) Mathematics/Further Mathematics Teacher

3.) Physics Teacher

4.) C.R.S Teacher

5.) Music Teacher

General Requirement
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: enquireforjobs@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nwanna2588:

Only you can teach those subjects! It sounds unprofessional.
Madam cheesy. All hustle na hustle as long as money is made(MMM).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Dietams International Schools at Dr. Peter Odili Road, Port Harcourt, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:

Job Title: Subject Teacher
a. Art
b. Sciences

Requirements
Candidates must possess a minimum of B.Ed, or B.Sc /B.A with PGDE.

Application Closing Date
15th August, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their handwritten Applications, CV's and credentials to: recruitment@dietamsintl.com
Or
No 2, Road 22 Trans Amadi Garden,
Peter Odili Road,
Port Harcourt,
Rivers State.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
walezqo:
Hello everyone, I stay in shomolu and am seeking further mathematics teaching vacancy around yaba, shomolu, Bariga, ladilak, palm groove and onipanu axis. Any help could be grateful appreciated. 07037603092 lawalshakiruolawale@gmail.com.
Thanks
Try schools in somolu na
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nnennaama86:
Hi peeps. I have a teaching interview know Friday. I have done all I can to prepare to the best of my ability. Kindly assist me with likely questions I'm to expect. I am not sure if it's oral or written anyway. Just assist me with likely questions you have been asked in interviews. Thanks
Prep for Micro Teaching (MT)
Test in ur subject applied
Oral interview
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
Most times when a friend doesn't lend you money, it isn't because they don't have, it is because another friend once burnt their trust.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.