Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2575246 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2018
*VACANCY! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!*

A Growing Nursery and Primary school located at CMD road around Magodo area Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the following positions;

a) Primary one
b) Administrative officer

Qualification: .
Minimum of NCE or B.ed for primary one.

A degree in relevant discipline for Admin officer.

Minimum of 2-3 years in similar roles.

Strong Communication skill is a MUST.

Job Skill Requirements:
Passionate about teaching and learning.

Great team player.

Excellence driven attitude to job delivery.

Commitment to good work ethics and discipline.

Strong classroom management skills.

High level of commitment to Creativity and innovation.

Passionate about improving standards

Must have a good diction

Must all be versatile in the use of ICT

Must have done jolly phonics and diction training

Montessori and Eyfs is an added advantage

Call/ Send your CV to this WhatsApp number 08139353543. Selection is based on that criteria.

N:B Please treat urgently.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2018
2-

A Pre School located in Chisco area of Lekki Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the following position:
A Pre- School teacher for Ages( 18months- 3years)

Qualification: .
Minimum of NCE or B.ed
in Childhood Education

Minimum of 2-3 years in similar roles.

Strong Communication skill is a MUST.

Job Skill Requirements:
Passionate about teaching and learning.

Great team player.

Excellence driven attitude to job delivery.

Commitment to good work ethics and discipline.

Must be very good in Nursery Rhymes

High level of commitment to Creativity and innovation.

Passionate about improving standards

Must have a good diction

Must have done jolly phonics and diction training

Montessori and Eyfs is an added advantage

Call/ Send your CV to this WhatsApp number 08139353543. Selection is based on that criteria.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sekzy99(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
Also in need of a counselling position in Lagos
goodconscience:

How old are you? Are you male or female?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by DBright123(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
*ADVERTISEMENT FOR VACANCIES:*

*Potters Academy Bida* hereby calls for applicants to fill the following vacancies:

(A) Mathematics Teacher.

(B) English Teacher.

(C) Confidential Secretary.

(D) Security Guard.

*Qualifications:*
For (A) and (B) above,

(i) A minimum of NCE in Mathematics/English Language

(ii) ND or HND in Statistics, with a minimum of Lower Credit;

(iii) B.Sc./B.Ed./M.Sc./M.Ed. in Mathematics/English Language with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division;

For (C) above,
(i) ND or HND in Office Technology Management/Secretariat Studies;

(ii) Must posses ability to use Computer.

For (D) above,
(i) A minimum of O' level certificate.

(ii) Must be able to communicate in English Language.

Interested applicants should submit application with credentials, online to matthewogunniran@gmail.com or submit to the Headmaster, Potters Academy Bida, opposite Nasiha Clinic, Bida.

Signed:
Management

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by DeNewpage(f): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
*VACANCY*
A reputable secondary school situated in Iwo Road/Monatan axis of Ibadan, Oyo State is recruiting qualified and talented subject teachers to join our teaching staff from September 2018 to fill the following positions;
1. Physics Teacher
2. Chemistry Teacher
3. Mathematics Teacher
4. Biology Teacher
5. Agric. Science Teacher
6. English language Teacher
7. Government/CRS Teacher

REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: 2 - 3 years at a similar position.
Note; Knowledge and experience of British Cuririculum will be highly desirable.

QUALIFICATION.
Education qualifications such as NCE, HND, B.Ed., B.Sc with PGDE and registration with TRCN will be added values.

OTHER REQUIREMENTS.
• He/She must be computer literate, as well as possess demonstrable disposition for academic excellence, quality leadership and teamwork.
• Interested candidates should understand how to implement quality assurance for the school while raising standards of all educational services.
• Candidate should have excellent written and oral communication skills with strong classroom management skills.

MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualify candidate should send CV in pdf format and cover letter using the position you are applying for as subject to stcthinkqaulityschool@gmail.com

Application Deadline: 24th August, 2018. Shortlisted candidate will be invite for Aptitude Test/Interview.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
sekzy99:
Also in need of a counselling position in Lagos
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bangalee1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
funshyboi:
Need a teaching job around Ilorin, kwara state.

Will appreciate anybody with a correct link and Info
can you work around Tanke
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Aim07(f): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mike4S:
check your email
thanks alot, please check ur mail
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bluestone2015: 3:33am On Aug 09, 2018
A school in Arepo needs qualified nursery and primary school teachers. Call 08033421036
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by psalms37(f): 7:01am On Aug 09, 2018
Please I need teaching vacancies around Festac down to Iyanaba, Agbara and Badagry close to my house. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sekzy99(m): 7:06am On Aug 09, 2018
avicky:

shocked shocked shocked
lolzzzzzz. Ain't for me. For a female friend

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dymanicboss: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2018
Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy
Urgently Needed
A school in Ibafo needs a Mathematics and Further Mathematics Teacher, an Account and Book Keeping Teacher, a Yoruba Language Teacher and a Class Teacher for her Basic Five class preferably a Male...Interested Person's should contact me 08033445191 or apply in person at The Dynamic Leader's School, Magada, Ibafo, Ogun State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by generalstingz(m): 8:44am On Aug 09, 2018
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

Vacancy exists in a Nursery & Primary School in Adigbe axis, Abeokuta for suitably qualified experienced candidates who are passionate, enthusiastic and full of energy to fill the following positions:
1. Care Giver
2. Pre-School Teacher
3. Primary School Teacher

Job Description: We are in need of qualified primary school teachers in the subjects below:
i. Literacy
ii. Numeracy
iii. Science
iv. French
v. Arts & Crafts

Qualification:
B.Sc (Ed.), B.A (Ed.), NCE, GRD II for Pre-School and Primary school teachers
Minimum of WASC or its equivalent for care givers

Job Skill Requirement:

Good Communication Skills.
Ability to work with little or no supervision.
He / She must love children and be willing to learn new skills.
He / She must be passionate about teaching.
Experience in Montessori method of teaching will also be an added advantage.
Computer Literacy with proficiency in the use word processing packages.

Added Advantage: Proficiency in any other language.

Application Closing Date: 18th August, 2018

Method of application.
Interested applicants should forward their CV and application to naufdstinger@yahoo.com
For enquiry: Call/ Text / WhatsApp 0806-479-1246
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adevictor206(m): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2018
Good morning all.
Pls who know the salary for a teacher at
1. Headstart private school isolo
2. Supreme educational foundation school magodo
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 9:41am On Aug 09, 2018
Adevictor206:
Good morning all. Pls who know the salary for a teacher at 1. Headstart private school isolo 2. Supreme educational foundation school magodo
SEF is btw 70-90k
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adevictor206(m): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2018
Thank you. What about the pay of headstart private school isolo
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PLATO1U(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2018
Good morning all. Am in Ijanikin, badagry please update me on any vacancy in Schools. Can work as a sports director, and Phe teacher. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:45am On Aug 09, 2018
DBright123:
*ADVERTISEMENT FOR VACANCIES:*

*Potters Academy Bida* hereby calls for applicants to fill the following vacancies:

(A) Mathematics Teacher.

(B) English Teacher.

(C) Confidential Secretary.

(D) Security Guard.

*Qualifications:*
For (A) and (B) above,

(i) A minimum of NCE in Mathematics/English Language

(ii) ND or HND in Statistics, with a minimum of Lower Credit;

(iii) B.Sc./B.Ed./M.Sc./M.Ed. in Mathematics/English Language with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division;

For (C) above,
(i) ND or HND in Office Technology Management/Secretariat Studies;

(ii) Must posses ability to use Computer.

For (D) above,
(i) A minimum of O' level certificate.

(ii) Must be able to communicate in English Language.

Interested applicants should submit application with credentials, online to matthewogunniran@gmail.com or submit to the Headmaster, Potters Academy Bida, opposite Nasiha Clinic, Bida.

Signed:
Management

Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cutieme(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
You are invited for an interview at Gentle Touch International school,Ago Palace way Okota on Monday 6th August, Tm10am.P lease who else got this invitation and also who knows their pay and working condition?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mike4S: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
for those concerned;

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GlamMrsO: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
Al-Qalam International Academy, Abuja, is currently recruiting for Nursery & Primary School Teachers

Requirements
Must be a muslim
Must be proactive
Must have experience both as a class manager and a subject teacher.
Must have good communication skills.
Must reside in Nyanya/Jikwoyi Axis

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to:
oloyedemutiua@gmail.com
Application Deadline 11th August, 2018 by 12 noon.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by massive1019(m): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
bangalee1:
Bro which subject teacher is needed there?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tlesst: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
bangalee1:

yes pls am also interested, I stay around Tanke, thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bangalee1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
massive1019:
Bro which subject teacher is needed there?
WhatsApp me zero eight zero nine one four nine four zero zero eight
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bangalee1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
Tlesst:

what a p p me on zero eight zero 91 49 40 08
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bangalee1(m): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
Tlesst:

what a p p me on zero eight zero 91 49 40 08
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mayorsmart005(m): 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
Please who knows the salary range for a teacher in Pacific Schools (Akure). I got a message for a test on Monday. Want to know if the journey is worth it.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mike4S: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
I can't wait for those Lekki schools to call me!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
Mordiyah College, a full Muslim school that graduates students for junior and senior WASC as well as Ibtidai and Idaadiy (Islamic & Arabic) based in Aboru area of Iyana-Ipaja
requires the following staff members in areas of

1. Chemistry, physics and mathematics
2. English language
3. Yoruba
4. Account

All applicants must be residents of Aboru, Agbelekale, Meiran, Abesan Estates, Iyana-ipaja and environments.

Kindly send your name, qualification, location and subject to handle to:
All qualified will be called for interview

All qualified to resume immediately.

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: jekks(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.