Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2575694 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lilshaddy(m): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
goodconscience:

Please don't ever work in that school o. The owner is neck deep in the occult.

THANKS for the info, I am grateful
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by endtime1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
goodconscience:

Please don't ever work in that school o. The owner is neck deep in the occult.
This person will keep asking questions on Dee unique on every group but won't listen to advise
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rickrux0: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
pls call 08157713642

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jonath0012(m): 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
Please I need urgent info on Face Academia sixth-form, at plot 5 Southern View Estate opp Eleg
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uniluv: 12:27am On Aug 02, 2018
@Chinks pls I am in Lugbe I want to apply for Ict teacher in chrisland school. How do I get there? Is there any email to send my cv? I checked online I couldn't see their email address.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sprints1: 12:29am On Aug 02, 2018
Tpappie:

If you like yourself, don't go at all. I was there for an interview last year. They wasted my time. The woman does not know what she wants. They hire and fire. Be certain not to have a complete salary. If you are in a doubt, go. I'm sure you will share your testimony in a few months. Their pay is around 100k.
thanks a lot I really appreciate your info
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sprints1: 12:30am On Aug 02, 2018
Adexy4us:

90-120k but I gathered that she hire and fire anyhow
thanks a lot for the info
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uniluv: 12:33am On Aug 02, 2018
Chrisland sch abuja, one of the top notch sch that pay well atleast from 120k and above.... Hint me on whatsap, I can send u a link to d sch who is a staff[/quote]

Please if you can help me I need ICT teaching job in Abuja
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 3:01am On Aug 02, 2018
avicky:

HR mama
You're mocking me abi? Kwontinu! cheesy
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Abolanlea24: 7:25am On Aug 02, 2018
p
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2018
Evathyst:
You're mocking me abi? Kwontinu! cheesy
I fit? I no fit. cheesy
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 02, 2018
Urgent Vacancy
Position: Admin Assistant
Minimum Qualification: OND/AAT
Send CV to dextrousbcs@gmail.com
Resumption: Immediately
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by JaffyJoe(m): 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kessykelly:
Urgent Vacancy

What's the pay range?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by gistmate: 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
N-power deployment list and how to make changes if you discover any error in you name>>>>https://www.onlineformportal.com/check-npowertech-npvn-ng-login-to-npower-build-2018-how-to-download-deployment-list/
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Meci74: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
Please who has any info about the salary Structure of Liham Schools at Yaba?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hopeyemidotcom: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kessykelly:
Urgent Vacancy

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adeboy11: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
Pls @ evathys, any teaching job at agbara Badagry axis. I can teach physics, mathematics, f. Mathematics, basic science. Pls anybody with info should reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cutieme(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Please anyone with information on the renumeration of Gentle touch international school okota Lagos should share here,thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by loloprince: 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
Vacancy exist for higher primary class Teacher
Requirements
* must live around Isashi / Iba new site environs
* B.Ed / Nce holder
*qualified to handle basic6 maths
Apply through email. privystarsschool@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by noob03saibot(m): 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
Please house, I want to seek counsel. O went to a school to drop my CV and application letter but met the security man. I told him I want to see the principal, he told me they have closed for the term.session. I glanced around and discovered the place was truly deserted, not a soul in sight except the security guy, so I was forced to drop it with him, I felt so reluctant dropping it with him. He assured me he ll get it across to the principal whenever he comes. Abeg please, what should I do now. Wait n pray? Or follow up by looking for the school's tel no. Online and call them? What should I do, please.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Next2Bezee(m): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
Charlcee International School is a Creche, Nursery & Primary School with contemporary teaching facilities, a retinue of professional management, and teaching staff who ensure that pupils live our vision.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Primary School Class Teacher

Duties:

– Prepare and deliver all Charlcee content and lesson notes;

– Be accountable for the learning needs of all pupils, and do what it takes to help them improve across all academic subjects plus co-curricular activities to encourage a well-rounded development;

- Preparing and regularly updating subject materials;

- Using a variety of delivery methods, which will stimulate learning appropriate to student needs and demands of the syllabus;

-Maintaining discipline in accordance with the school procedures, and to encourage good practice with regard to punctuality, behavior, standards of work, and independent learning;

- Undertaking the assessment of students as requested by external examination bodies, departmental and school procedures;
Marking and grading students work which enables you to give written/verbal and diagnostic feedback ;

– Maintain positive relationships and close communication with parents on their child’s/children's progression;

– Conduct various forms of customer outreach ranging from door-to-door in order to attract new pupils to Charlcee International School;

– Attend re-training for professional development.

Job Requirements:

-Passion, love, and patience for children in their class;
-Proven track record of professionalism, punctuality, discipline, and compliance;
-Strong English skills (speaking, reading, writing) and local language skills;
-BED/BSC/NCE Graduate Level.
-Preferably living close to Amuwo Odofin LGA, Lagos. (Festac Town will be an added advantage).

Method of application: Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume and cover letter to next2bezee@gmail.com.

Note: Resumes sent without cover letters or letters of application will be ignored.

Application Deadline: Monday, 13th August 2018
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mzora(f): 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
Any info
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kolaa007(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
Good evening my good people. I am a guidance counsellor looking for a job. I have my Bed and also my masters. Please if you know of any school in need of a guidance counsellor please inform me. I am registered with the guidance counsellor association of nigeria. Please anywhere in Lagos. Trying to find a job before the new academic session starts... May we all find what we are looking for....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
Good evening house,please who knows about the working condition and salary structure of... The Covenant Academy, Abuja?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 8:55am On Aug 03, 2018
noob03saibot:
Please house, I want to seek counsel. O went to a school to drop my CV and application letter but met the security man. I told him I want to see the principal, he told me they have closed for the term.session. I glanced around and discovered the place was truly deserted, not a soul in sight except the security guy, so I was forced to drop it with him, I felt so reluctant dropping it with him. He assured me he ll get it across to the principal whenever he comes. Abeg please, what should I do now. Wait n pray? Or follow up by looking for the school's tel no. Online and call them? What should I do, please.
You've done your best by going to the school and dropping your CV, all you need to do is to wait, pray and hope for the best. Doing any so-called follow up would be tantamount to 'desperation'.

Besides, in order to broaden your option, you should still drop CV in other places. It is well!

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2018
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!

A post of HR is needed in a reputable company urgently.

Qualification: B.A, B.sc

Interested candidates should send their CV or call this no 08183241900.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2018
NCE teachers urgently needed at Flourish Schools (Primary and College) 16, Olanipekun Street, off Jimoh Balogun Bus stop, off CMD road, Ikosi Ketu.

1. English language teacher for college.
2. Class teachers for Primary.

Apply in person.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by akachianyim: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2018
*WORLD SAFETY ORGANIZATION*(WSO)

Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) considerations are vital to every enterprise. Moreover, HSE requirements in the workplace are laid down in a whole range of laws, regulations and guidelines. The employer has the primary responsibility for providing a suitable, safe working environment. We offer you these training at affordable rate.

*HSE 1, 2 & 3/Medic First Aid and CPR*
Fee: *N55,000*

Fee payable in installment 50% during registration and balance 50% on or before the last day of training.

*Training Duration four (4) days*

_Fee covers; refreshment, certification, training material and training._

*Registration is on and closes on 14th August 2018*

Training holds in;
*Lagos on 15th - 18th August 2018*
*Ibadan on 22nd - 25th August 2018*
*Lagos venue*: 2 Oyefeso Avenue (road between Fidson and Consolidated Hallmark) off Ikorodu road, Obanikoro, Ilupeju, Lagos.

*Additional Benefit(s):*
* WSO Certified Training Associate Membership (free of charge)
* Free consultation (career path in Safety)

*NB! Only 20 Candidate will be admitted.*

Interested candidate should please call the contact(s) below for registration
*Ezekiel: 07056579722*
*Edwin: 08031883143*
Join the WhatsApp Group via the link below:
https:///69NrpZSmdTB4hpQiabcGo0
www.worldsafety.org
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by noob03saibot(m): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2018
Evathyst:
You've done your best by going to the school and dropping your CV, all you need to do is to wait, pray and hope for the best. Doing any so-called follow up would be tantamount to 'desperation'.

Besides, in order to broaden your option, you should still drop CV in other places. It is well!
OK, thanks. Sincerely appreciate

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by triplebaba: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
Please i need a Teaching or Administrative job...... I have N.C.E Agricultural Science, B.Ed Agricultural Science and M.Ed Measurement and Evaluation with a PhD grade. triplebaba@gmail.com or call me 08032199303.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Good day all...please o who knows about the working condition and salary structure of... The Covenant Academy,Abuja
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by DrTims(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
Please can you link me up. I can teach Biology, chemistry and geography angry
uniluv:

Chrisland sch abuja, one of the top notch sch that pay well atleast from 120k and above.... Hint me on whatsap, I can send u a link to d sch who is a staff

Please if you can help me I need ICT teaching job in Abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.