Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2572744 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tricia88(f): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
endtime1:

Hmm greensprings Anthony Maryland
u 're lucky go for the interview
I guess it's a cbt test

I didn't go for the test, it's too far from me, I live on the island and I don't think I want to go through the stress of going to the mainland every morning

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babajeje123(m): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Tricia88:

I didn't go for the test, it's too far from me, I live on the island and I don't think I want to go through the stress of going to the mainland every morning
You should have giving it a trial. I think they have accommodation for staff.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by imons: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Do anyone knows how much Kids for Christ Foundation School at Ikeja pay its teachers? Pls, I need the information to enable me make an urgent decision. God bless.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by omotolatutu19: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
Please who has any information about Strong Tower College Ibadan (working condition, salary et al). I recently got a mail from them to attend an interview slated for 1/9/18.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ibezimemmy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bigzykizzy: 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
omotolatutu19:
Please who has any information about Strong Tower College Ibadan (working condition, salary et al). I recently got a mail from them to attend an interview slated for 1/9/18.
Thanks.
Me too. What position plz
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by larrykells: 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
My good people,pls am in need of a teaching job I have B. Ed in social studies,with teaching experience and can teach any subject apart from mathematics.I reside in Ibadan,here is my no 07062775942,thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mordiyah College, a full Muslim school that graduates students for junior and senior WASC as well as Ibtidai and Idaadiy (Islamic & Arabic) based in Aboru area of Iyana-Ipaja
requires the following staff members in areas of

1. Science
2. Commercial
3. Art
4 English and Maths teacher.

General qualifications: NCE, OND, HND, BA, BSc

All applicants must be residents of Aboru, Agbelekale, Meiran, Abesan Estates, Iyana-ipaja and environments.

Kindly send your name, qualification, location and subject to handle to:
All qualified will be called for interview

All qualified to resume by 3thSept. 2018.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MrDraey(m): 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hello everyone,

Please I need your help. My younger sis has this interview coming up next week Monday and she was asked to prepare and come along with "a day lesson plan age 6-7, using British curriculum. Source for your material."

please someone help with the format please.

thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ChocolateBunny: 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
Please everyone please I urgently need a job at ikorodu,I'm a bsc holder and I will be glad if anyone can help me thanks

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by micflo28(m): 2:00am On Aug 29, 2018
Guys i need a teaching job am in abuja. With a bsc in economics and msc in economics 0.8.0.6.4.8.2.4.0.3.1. i can take science and commercial subjects and i can demostrably inspire students to success.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Emekuz(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2018
Please, does anyone knows anything about this school ...Strong Tower College, Monatan, Ibadan.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Emekuz(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2018
omotolatutu19:
Thanks.
I got an invitation too...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tricia88(f): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2018
babajeje123:

You should have giving it a trial. I think they have accommodation for staff.
Accommodation for staff won't work for me cos I'm married, I had to weigh my options, I'm currently working in a British school as well.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ritzy3(f): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
Tricia88:

Accommodation for staff won't work for me cos I'm married, I had to weigh my options, I'm currently working in a British school as well.
please is ur school in need of a Literature in English teacher? or any school u kw of? Abeg help a job hunting sister
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Henryedom: 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mike4S: 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
Even Biz Admin!
Henryedom:
Please am in need of a teaching job in Lagos expecially in Ikeja, isolo, Alimosho or ojudu berger. I have a B.sc in Business Administration. My number is 08189847678, Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MzDarocha(f): 12:13am On Aug 30, 2018
Greensprings School, is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months - 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.

Greensprings School began in 1985 in the heart of Anthony Village, Lagos. Today, we have established another state of the art campus on the Lekki Peninsula in Lagos. The Greensprings Community places great value on character and moral education as well on academics achievements. Our unique education ensures that boys and girls learn in the words of our school song.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Home Economics Teacher

Requirements

Degree in Home Economics

IGCSE experience would be an added advantage

Minimum of 3 years experienceAbility to work efficiently in a 21st century learning environment

Must be proficient with Ms Word, Excel etc.Ability to work creatively and engage effectively with adolescentsApplication Closing Date 
1st September, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV’s along with credentials via email to: graduatetrainee.lekki@greenspringschool.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tricia88(f): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2018
Ritzy3:

please is ur school in need of a Literature in English teacher? or any school u kw of? Abeg help a job hunting sister
Ha! Quite unfortunate, the Director conducted interview few weeks ago
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2018
**DEADLINE VACANCIES AS E DEY HOT**

1- A School located in Jakande Lekki , area of Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the following position:

Assistant Nursery teachers( NCE with knowledge of jolly phonics)

Account/ Admin officer

Grade 1 teacher female major in English Language ( NCE/ B.ed)

A School Nurse( A female registered nurse having Completed her degree in nursing)

*Qualification*

For Account/ Admin a degree in Accounting/Economics and vast with knowledge of accounting and highly computer literate with at least minimum of 2 years experience.

Minimum of 2- 3years experience of similar roles for Preschool and grade teacher from reputable schools.

Strong Communication skill is a MUST.

*Job* *Skill* *Requirements* :
Passionate about teaching and learning.

Great team player.

Excellence driven attitude to job delivery.

Commitment to good work ethics and discipline.

Must be versatile in Nursery Rhymes and story telling for nursery

High level of commitment to Creativity and innovation.

Passionate about improving standards

Must have jolly phonics and good in diction

Must all be computer literate

Call/ Send your CV to this WhatsApp number 08139353543.

Selection is based on that criteria.

Treat Urgently.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2018
2- A primary teacher is needed in a private school.

Qualification: BEd and Experienced in STEM.

Must be residing in Badore or Ajah.

Closing date: August 31st.

Pls send your CV to brookhall_schools@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2018
3- GRANDREGAL Intl School , 2nd Avenue Gwarinpa Abuja requires experienced and qualified Teachers for;

1.Basic Science and Technology. .
2.Engish Language .
3.French.
4.ICT. .

Send a cover letter and detailed Resume as attached mail to academiaconsults@yahoo.com on or before 12noon of 31st August, for further enquires send WhatsApp message to 08187074637.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2018
4- A school organization comprising of Nursery, Primary and Secondary requires the services of the following:

(1) Nursery and Primary teachers NCE/B.ED with minimum of 5 years experience.

(2) Secondary teachers for the following subject: Mathematics, English Language/ Literature, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Agric, French, Computer, History, Geography, Government, Civic Education and Home Economics with B.Sc/B.A 8 years experience.

(3) School Administrator, B.A/B.Sc/M.A/M.Sc with 15 years of experience.

(4) Head teacher with first degree or a Master Degree (15 years of experience).

Send application to hireforschool@gmail.com

5- Lagooz Schools seek immediate employment of teachers for secondary school and primary school sections.

Qualifications: NCE, B.ED, B.Sc, B.A and PGDE. Applications and CV should be sent to lagoozcollege@lagooz.com

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2018
6- *Urgent Employment!!!*

*A secondary School in Ikeja needs the service of English Language teacher urgently.*

If you are interested, send your CV to aom1429ah@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2018
7- A new school in costain hereby seek to recruit experienced and competent in teaching the Early years and Primary school. A competent Receptionist with ICT knowledge. Interested candidate must have 3 years teaching experience. Candidate should send résumé to queenkeshy@gmail.com Candidate living within Costain WL be much considered.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2018
8- Vacancy!Vacancy!!
A reputable institution of learning in ilupeju requires the following for immediate employment
Job description-- *A Female Front Desk Officer*
Job specifications ---- perform variety of clerical tasks, drafting correspondence, administrative duties including welcoming of guest, answering phone calls, distributing mails to the appropriate office, schedule meetings and giving information to clients.
Qualification requirements-- OND or HND. Business Admin or Secretarial duties.
Interested candidate must have at least 2-3 years proven knowledge and on the job practical experience, must have *an Excellent Command of English*, computer literate and must be conversant with Microsoft offices
Salary/remuneration-----Attractive.
Send CV online to boofedu@gmail.com

9-  private school of repute situated in Magodo, Lagos with a standard of academic excellence seeks to employ the service of an experienced, dynamic and suitably qualified candidate, who has the capacity to produce excellent results and also grow the school to an enviable height, to fill the position below:

Job Title1: Teacher

Job Title2: Front Desk Officer

RequirementInterested candidates should possess relevant educational qualifications.Remuneration
Attractive.

Application Closing Date August, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications along with their Resumes to: greatexpectationsprivateschool@gmail.com or call: 08178334409

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. 

10- Vacancy!!!

A *primary school in Shasha, Lagos* requires the services of;
1. Basic 3 to 6 Mathematics Teacher
2. Class teacher for upper primary.

The teacher should reside around Shasha , Akowonjo, Egbeda and environs.

Kindly send your CV to moladesavage@gmail.com and call 08033327591 if interested.

Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2018
11- 1- A skillful primary school teacher is needed at a school around Abule-egba Lagos state . Call 08028600290

2- A reputable school in Lekki needs Nursery teachers. People with passion and zeal;please if interested, kindly WhatsApp this number: 08170414489. Thank you

3- A reputable school at Onigbongbo Maryland, seeks for experienced teachers, cleaners and drivers.
Applicants should contact 07017763375..

4- A reputable school at Akasoleri in Ikorodu seeks for experienced teachers, cleaners and drivers.
Applicants should contact 07017763375..

12- Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

A primary school in Shasha, Lagos* requires the services of;
1. Basic 3 to 6 Mathematics Teacher
2. Class teacher for upper primary.

The teacher should reside around Shasha , Akowonjo, Egbeda and environs.

Kindly Call or send your CV to 08139353543.

Thanks

13- *VACANCY! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!*

A School located in Lekki/ Ajah Axis area of Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the following position:

Primary English Teacher Female Preferably.

Qualification:
Minimum of B.ed /B.A in English language with a PGDE in Education.

Minimum of 3- 4years of primary teaching experience from a reputable school.

*Job* *Skill* *__Requirements__* :

Great team player.

Must be very good in teaching of poetry, drama,creative writing and comprehension.

Must be familiar with British Curriculum

Must have a good diction

Must all be computer literate

Treat Urgently.

Teacher must reside in Lekki/Ikoyi/Obalende/VI/Ajah Axis.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2018
14- *VACANCY! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!*

A School located in Lekki/ Ajah Axis of Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the following position:

Primary 4 & 5 teachers needed

Qualification:
Minimum of B.ed
in Education courses Or B.Sc/B.A with a postgraduate diploma in Education.

Master degree in English is an added advantage.

Minimum of 2- 3years experience in similar roles

Great team player.

Must have a good diction

Must have done jolly phonics training

Must be conversant with the Nigeria /British curriculum

Must be computer literate

Selection is based on the above criteria.
Treat Urgently.

If you are interested, privately chat me and I'll give you the number to contact.

15- *VACANCY! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!*

A School located in Jakande area of Isolo Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the following position:
Mathematics Teacher.

English Language
Teacher

Female Administrative officer

Experienced Driver

Experienced cleaners

Qualification:
A degree in Mathematics Education or Science for maths Teacher

A degree in English Language Education

A degree in relevant
field preferably accounting, business admin or English Language

S.S.C.E for Driver and cleaner.

Minimum of 2-3years experience of similar roles in a reputable school.

Strong Communication skill both verbal and written is a MUST.

Great team player.

Treat Urgently.

Interview takes place after shortlisting.

16- *VACANCY! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!*

A School located in Magodo area of Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the following position:

Assistant Nursery Teacher

Qualification:
NCE or Experienced SSCE in preschool.

Minimum of 2years experience of similar roles in a reputable preschool

Great team player.

Must be versatile in Nursery Rhymes and story telling.

Treat Urgently.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
**CLOSING REMARK**

It is my earnest wish that everyone on this forum gets a job at least to keep the body and soul alive. On this note, I'll advise my fellow forumites to make one last desperate 'push' towards getting a teaching job this summer. Most schools might have been rumoured to have completed their recruitment exercise, however, there are indications that a few schools are still recruiting. Please don't give up the hope!

To those people who have been mailing me to suggest a kind of 'partnership' towards comnercializing these vacancies. You guys should take a chill pill o, money is not everything abeg. Besides, I too I'm posting on my Oga's directive. He's the source of my information and he doesn't seem to be tempted to commercialize it yet. So, you guys should please stop bugging me. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lest I forget, I received a report that when some of us want to apply for these jobs, we start by saying stuff like; 'Hi! You posted it on Nairaland that you're looking for Teachers....'.

Tufia!

Please ehn, you don't need to assume it's Evathyst (not my real name though) or my Oga (the Visiting Prof himself) that you're chatting with. You're probably chatting with the Proprietress or School Head. Hence, courtesy demands that you try to be official.

You could start by typing stuff like; 'Good afternoon ma/sir, I saw a vacancy placement online which suggests that your school requires the services of so so so teacher and I wish to apply. My name is so so so, and I'm a graduate of so so so....' cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by educators(f): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
For free lesson notes, assessment questions and lesson plan visit [url]myteacher.xyz[/url]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by goshen26: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
A fast growing secondary school (Day and Boarding in Ikorodu Lagos) is in need of a qualified Mathematics Teacher. Interested candidates can come for interview on Monday 3rd September, 2018 at 10 a.m. kindly call this number for the address 07066297062.

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.