Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2580697 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
Interview for a vacant position at Christfield Private School Ado Ekiti holds on Tiesday 25th November 2014 @ 9am prompt.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by taif(f): 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
what about sagamu area.is for my sis and needs it badly.she has b.ed in biology

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
taif:
what about sagamu area.is for my sis and needs it badly.she has b.ed in biology
Have he tried schools within and around her areas? h
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by taif(f): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Givemejoy:
Have he tried schools within and around her areas? h

she went to some and all they were saying was dt no vacancy.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
taif:

she went to some and all they were saying was dt no vacancy.
Let her try outside her location.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by NobleMimy: 3:29am On Nov 23, 2014
Basic Science / Chemistry Teaching Jobs needed in Surulere and environs of Lagos, Please.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 23, 2014
NobleMimy:
Basic Science / Chemistry Teaching Jobs needed in Surulere and environs of Lagos, Please.
Have you tried schools around your vicinity? If no, please do and if yes, I suggest you go outside the area.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by realbee(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2014
naturalmi:
Has anyone heard anything from starling school?

I got an invite for d 2nd stage oral interview ystday, wrote their 1st test on fri. applied 4 maths teacher, what did u apply 4?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
A world class school in Lekki, Lagos, requires the services of :

1. An English language school

2. A Social studies teacher

3. A Maths teacher

4.A Montessori Director

5. An Igbo language teacher

Please send your CV with a cover note to the advertiser at goldenjobs669@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
Sunnypar:
A world class school in Lekki, Lagos, requires the services of :

1. An English language school

2. A Social studies teacher

3. A Maths teacher

4.A Montessori Director

5. An Igbo language teacher

Please send your CV with a cover note to the advertiser at goldenjobs669@gmail.com
pls name of school ......
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Zico0(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
Givemejoy:
where are you located at?
ondo state
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yk39(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Well I was sent a txt msg to come for another intterview on tuesday with my original certifictes. I hope its worth al d stress after al. Do u have any idea of how much der salary is like? Wld appreciate responses.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 24, 2014
yk39:
Well I was sent a text msg to come for another interview on tuesday with my original certificates. I hope its worth al d stress after al. Do u have any idea of how much der salary is like? Wld appreciate responses.

Is it Starling sch you are talking about?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by edikaniu(m): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2014
Vacancy: Apply for Ondo State University OSUSTECH Recruitment

The Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH) invites applications from suitably qualified and interested candidates to fill the vacant teaching and non-teaching staff positions in the University as follows:

1. ACADEMIC STAFF POSITIONS

(a) DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICAL SCIENCES:

Biochemistry

i. Reader – Biomolecules, Nutritional and Clinical Biochemistry, Enzymology, Molecular Biology, Hormones, Biomembranes and any other areas of Biochemistry.
ii. Senior Lecturer. – Ditto
ii. Lecturer I & II – Ditto

Industrial Chemistry

i. Lecturer I & II – Organic, Inorganic or Physical

(b) DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES:

Geophysics and Physics

i. Reader – Electronic, Condensed Matter Physics, Geophysics, any area of Geology and Meteorology
iii. Senior Lecturer – Ditto
iv. Lecturer I & II – Ditto

(c) DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES:

Computer Science and Mathematics

i. Lecturer I & II – Any area of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science.

(d) DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES:
Botany

i. Reader – Zoology
i. Professor(Entomology) Fisheries and Aquacultures
i. Lecturer I & II

(e) GENERAL AND ENTREPRENEURIAL STUDIES UNIT:

i. Reader

QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED

(i) Professor: Salary CONUASS 07

Candidates must possess:
(a) A minimum of Ph.D in the relevant fields

(b) Must have at least 15years of teaching and research experience in the University System.

(c) Must show academic leadership through postgraduate supervision and be able to attract research grants from both local and international funding agencies.

(d) Must show academic excellence through publications in recognized local and international journals.

(e) Must have at least twenty two (22) recognized publications with at least six (6) in reputable foreign journals.

(f) Must be ready to lead various research groups within the department and the university as a whole.

(g) Must have a considerable length of administrative experience.

(h) Must have spent three (3) years as a Reader.

(i) Reader: Salary CONUASS 06

Candidates must possess:
(a) A minimum of Ph.D in the relevant area of specialization.

(b) Must have at least 12 years of teaching and research experience in the University System.

(c) Must show academic leadership through postgraduate supervision and be able to attract research grants from both local and international funding agencies.

(d) Must show academic excellence through publications in recognized local and international journals.

(e) At least eighteen (18) recognized publications with at least five (5) in reputable foreign journals.

(f) Must be ready to lead various research groups within the department and the university as a whole.

(g) Must have spent three (3) years as Senior Lecturer.

( iii) Senior Lecturer: Salary CONUASS 05
Academic qualifications required:

Candidates must possess:

Read more @ http://www.aidwealth.com/2014/11/vacancy-apply-for-ondo-state-university.html
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by naturalmi: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2014
yk39:
Well I was sent a txt msg to come for another intterview on tuesday with my original certifictes. I hope its worth al d stress after al. Do u have any idea of how much der salary is like? Wld appreciate responses.

Received a text msg similar like yours too. But dunno if the salary is worth it? Any idea please of what a primary school in lekki can pay?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by meemeee: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
Good day all the Profs in the house.Please i sincerely want to know where i can take a post-graduate course on education in Lagos, probably a PGDip Ed or a Masters..Please your information will be highly appreciated.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
naturalmi:

Received a text msg similar like yours too. But dunno if the salary is worth it? Any idea please of what a primary school in lekki can pay?
if an organisation request for your original credentials, you are one step of being employed especially if you accept their terms and agreements or better yet they are okay with you are offering as expected take home. Let me quickly point out that, it is not in all cases, but for you and the above poster. ....... Am super sure you will be employed. As for the pay, I would not know and if you are unemployed I will suggest you grab it with both hands.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
meemeee:
Good day all the Profs in the house.Please i sincerely want to know where i can take a post-graduate course on education in Lagos, probably a PGDip Ed or a Masters..Please your information will be highly appreciated.
Unilag is a good place. Other contributions are welcome.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ofumaria:
lasu

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by meemeee: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thanks.Yes other contributions are welcome..
Ofumaria:
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hanibal:
greatest NABOS.. i graduated early 2013... so sorry i avent heard /maybe i cant remember hon. AJY or progressive group in dat departmnt... all d same im glad to identify with u.
But sorry to dissapoint U.. im not an aspiring educationist o... far from it... im only looking for somfin to keep me busy until i get a job. *wink*.
oh now I see your face!!... just checkd ur profile.
I kno u very well.. u na boss *two hands up*
*confirmed*
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
meemeee:
It all depends on the kind of Post-graduate you want, the nature of your job & it's flexibility, and what you intend to do with the certificate i.e Whether you need it for promotion at work, or in furtherance of your career in Education. Below are some factors you should cogitate on before making your decision:
1- For a sound and qualitative Post-graduate studies in Education, I recommend UNILAG. They do really have time for their PG students and will lecture you extensively. But their tuition fee for PG is quite expensive coupled with the fact that it's close to everyday lectures. So, if your work wouldn't afford you a flexible timetable, don't go close to obtaining their PG form.
2- LASU: Well, their PG is not as qualitative as that of UNILAG. But on a fairer note, they ain't that bad. Also, just like UNILAG, it's quite expensive coupled with some hidden charges(U know what I mean na). With respect to attendance at lectures, you can easily manipulate things to favour yourself but that will cost you something sha.
3- NOUN: that one na yeye school to the core. They won't teach you anything reasonable cos classes don't always hold. Most of their lecture materials are online stuff which means one can study at the comfort of one's home which most times doesn't work out. The advantage is that if your work wouldn't avail you enough time, yet you need that PG cert, den Open Univ is the right place.

Note: The above assertions are my personal opinions which are borne out of many years of extensive consultations. No be play-play o, I get pple wey dey do am o.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nursery teachers needed at Springfield School, Borikiri Port Harcourt. must be Education qualifications (NCE or B.Ed). if non education, pls dont bother applying. you can send cv to ralphonari@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
ob Details
Rockstone International Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: ICT Instructor/Technicians
Duties
• To help raise attainment in ICT across the school, by ensuring hardware resources are well maintained and by ensuring that staff, pupils and parents are supported in using ICT to support learning.
• He/she will be responsible for system wide technical support to curriculum and administrative PCs, laptops, printers and our network installation.
• In co-operation with teachers he/she will support the teaching of ICT by preparing relevant materials and working alongside pupils and teachers in the ICT suite, in classrooms and in out of hours learning activities.
• Resolve basic problems associated with operating systems, networks, software, hardware, printers etc. in the suite and around school.
• Ensure that a supply of consumable items such as printer cartridges and toners are maintained, recorded and reordered as required.
• Carry out back-ups of our network server at specific intervals.
• Ensure virus protection is kept up to date.
• Maintain the hardware database with new and updated equipment following school policies for audit requirements.
• Installation of new software, and documenting its use on the hardware database.
• Maintaining the school database, adding and deleting staff and pupils as they join or leave the school.
• Providing help and guidance to pupils on an individual or group basis within ICT lessons.
• Ensuring that as far as possible, pupils are not exposed to inappropriate materials on the internet.
• Working to establish a supportive relationship with children.
• Work with teachers in the classroom to promote the use of ICT across the curriculum.

Requirements:
• First degree and/or teaching degree, OND, HND, (Engineering and Computer Sciences is an added advantage)
• Teaching experience in Computer Sciences is an would be an added advantage)
Method of Application:
Applications should consist of a covering letter of no more than 2 A4 sides and a current CV with photograph and sent to:

rockstoneinternationaljobs@gmail.com

Signed

Management
Rockstone International Nigeria
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by no1fan(f): 7:12am On Nov 25, 2014
ravensckar:
It all depends on the kind of Post-graduate you want, the nature of your job & it's flexibility, and what you intend to do with the certificate i.e Whether you need it for promotion at work, or in furtherance of your career in Education. Below are some factors you should cogitate on before making your decision:
1- For a sound and qualitative Post-graduate studies in Education, I recommend UNILAG. They do really have time for their PG students and will lecture you extensively. But their tuition fee for PG is quite expensive coupled with the fact that it's close to everyday lectures. So, if your work wouldn't afford you a flexible timetable, don't go close to obtaining their PG form.
2- LASU: Well, their PG is not as qualitative as that of UNILAG. But on a fairer note, they ain't that bad. Also, just like UNILAG, it's quite expensive coupled with some hidden charges(U know what I mean na). With respect to attendance at lectures, you can easily manipulate things to favour yourself but that will cost you something sha.
3- NOUN: that one na yeye school to the core. They won't teach you anything reasonable cos classes don't always hold. Most of their lecture materials are online stuff which means one can study at the comfort of one's home which most times doesn't work out. The advantage is that if your work wouldn't avail you enough time, yet you need that PG cert, den Open Univ is the right place.

Note: The above assertions are my personal opinions which are borne out of many years of extensive consultations. No be play-play o, I get pple wey dey do am o.

What about NTI (National teachers inatitute) ? Is it true that you can't use their PGDE for masters?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by meemeee: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
@ravensckar, thanks for the analysis, I will surely put those things you mentioned into consideration..I need the knowledge not only(just) the certificate.

Please others who have more information about this should help out.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
Urgently needed,
Technical drawing Teacher needed at Remade High school, Egan, Igando, Lagos.
If you live around igando area and need something doing kindly have a walk in with your application.
Requirement is a BSc, BEd or HND in technical drawing or related technical disciplines.
Salary is negotiable.
To get to the School premises from Igando bustop, take a bike to Remade secondary school, Remade street, Isuti road, Igando.
Pls note that you may be required to do a 5 mins micro teaching by the management, you can resume immediately once you meet the requirement.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by SEAme(f): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
Thank you sir. Pls what about NTI, do they give lectures or are they like NOUN? Also can one use their PGDE cert for masters in a school like UNILAG?
Thank u in advance
ravensckar:

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ascension Academy is a brand name of the academic unit of Ascension Academy Institute Limited. The Academy focuses on:

Qualitative training of students for the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN) professional examination
Training and Manpower Development
Tax Seminars
Workshops
Conferences
Lecturers
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND LocationLagos Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Consultancy Finance / Accounting / Audit Law / Legal

Foundation

Accounting
General Principles of Law
Economics
Principles of Taxation
Professional Taxation 1

Revenue law
Quantitative Techniques
Income Taxation
Indirect Taxation
Professional Taxation 2

Taxation of E-commerce
Strategy, Risk and Ethics
Tax Audit and Investigation
International Taxation
Professional Taxation 3

Practical cases in taxation
Tax Management
Solid Minerals Taxation
Oil and Gas Taxation
3rd/Ikate Round About,
Lekki, Lagos.

Professional Qualifications
Relevant professional qualification is the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN), Additional qualifications such as the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Membership of Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) will be an added advantage.

Academic Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in Taxation, Law, Accounting, Economics, Finance, or any other related courses, with not less than second class upper division.

Working Experience
Minimum of 5 years' experience as a practitioner in relevant fields

Method of Application
Kindly refer to our website for the requisite Skills, Roles and Responsibllitles. Click www.ascensioncsng.com/academy to apply online for any interested courses. Only shortlisted candidates woul be contacted. Please note that we do not charge candidates any fees in our recruitment process. Application must be submitted 2 weeks from advert date to be considered.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ascension Academy is a brand name of the academic unit of Ascension Academy Institute Limited. The Academy focuses on:

Qualitative training of students for the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN) professional examination
Tax Seminars
Workshops
Conferences
Lecturers
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND LocationLagos Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Consultancy Finance / Accounting / Audit Law / Legal

Foundation

Accounting
Economics
Principles of Taxation
Professional Taxation 1

Revenue law
Quantitative Techniques
Income Taxation
Indirect Taxation
Professional Taxation 2

Taxation of E-commerce
International Taxation
Professional Taxation 3

Tax Management
Solid Minerals Taxation
Oil and Gas Taxation
3rd/Ikate Round About,
Lekki, Lagos.

Relevant professional qualification is the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN), Additional qualifications such as the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Membership of Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) will be an added advantage.

Academic Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in Taxation, Law, Accounting, Economics, Finance, or any other related courses, with not less than second class upper division.

Working Experience

Method of Application
Kindly refer to our website for the requisite Skills, Roles and Responsibllitles. Click www.ascensioncsng.com/academy to apply online for any interested courses. Only shortlisted candidates woul be contacted. Please note that we do not charge candidates any fees in our recruitment process. Application must be submitted 2 weeks from advert date to be considered.Consultant
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND LocationLagos Job FieldConsultancy Finance / Accounting / Audit
Department: Compliance

Roles and Responsibilities

Preparation of tax computation
Filing of annual tax returns
Tax audit
Withholding and Value added tax returns
Preparing expatriate payroll computation
Processing of TCC for companies and e-TCC
Desire for both academic and career continuous improvement
Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Taxation, Accounting, Economics or any finance related course with not less than second class upper divisions, Master’s degree in Business Administration preferably finance option will be an added advantage.

Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN) Qualifying Certificate, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) and Nigerian Bar Association Qualifying Certificates.

Work Experience

3 years post- graduation experience in the industry preferably starting career with tax practice will be an added advantage.
Professional Qualification and work experience are not mandatory requirements for this level
Desired Skills

Strong academic credentials
Relevant work experience (for example internships, summer positions, school jobs)
Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
Excellent use Microsoft Office packages

Method of Application
Kindly refer to our website for details on applicable offices, professional and academic requirement as well as the requisite work experience. Click www.ascensioncsng.com/careers to apply online for any interested position. Only shortlisted candidates woul be contacted. Please note that we do not charge candidates any fees in our recruitment process. Application must be submitted 2 weeks from advert date to be considered.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ascension Academy is a brand name of the acadeAn International School in Lagos State seek for employment of well bred professionals in the following subjects:

Various Positions
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND LocationLagos Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Education / Teaching

Available Positions

CRK Teacher
Photography Teacher
House Parents
Qualifications

A Bachelor/Educational degree in the relevant discipline with minimum of (5) years cognate experience in an International School.
Method of Application
Remuneration for all positions are very attractive. Applications with current resume and soft copies of credentials should be forwarded to: schoolrecruitment2014@yahoo.com within 2 weeks of this publication'mic unit of Ascension Academy Institute Limited. The Academy focuses on:

Tax Seminars
Workshops
Conferences
Lecturers

Foundation

Accounting
Economics
Principles of Taxation
Professional Taxation 1

Revenue law
Quantitative Techniques
Income Taxation
Indirect Taxation
Professional Taxation 2

Taxation of E-commerce
International Taxation
Professional Taxation 3

Tax Management
Solid Minerals Taxation
Oil and Gas Taxation
3rd/Ikate Round About,
Lekki, Lagos.

Academic Qualifications

Working Experience

Method of Application
Kindly refer to our website for the requisite Skills, Roles and Responsibllitles. Click www.ascensioncsng.com/academy to apply online for any interested courses. Only shortlisted candidates woul be contacted. Please note that we do not charge candidates any fees in our recruitment process. Application must be submitted 2 weeks from advert date to be considered.Consultant
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND LocationLagos Job FieldConsultancy Finance / Accounting / Audit
Department: Compliance

Roles and Responsibilities

Preparation of tax computation
Filing of annual tax returns
Tax audit
Withholding and Value added tax returns
Preparing expatriate payroll computation
Processing of TCC for companies and e-TCC
Desire for both academic and career continuous improvement
Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Taxation, Accounting, Economics or any finance related course with not less than second class upper divisions, Master’s degree in Business Administration preferably finance option will be an added advantage.

Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN) Qualifying Certificate, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) and Nigerian Bar Association Qualifying Certificates.

Work Experience

3 years post- graduation experience in the industry preferably starting career with tax practice will be an added advantage.
Professional Qualification and work experience are not mandatory requirements for this level
Desired Skills

Strong academic credentials
Relevant work experience (for example internships, summer positions, school jobs)
Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
Excellent use Microsoft Office packages

Method of Application
Kindly refer to our website for details on applicable offices, professional and academic requirement as well as the requisite work experience. Click www.ascensioncsng.com/careers to apply online for any interested position. Only shortlisted candidates woul be contacted. Please note that we do not charge candidates any fees in our recruitment process. Application must be submitted 2 weeks from advert date to be considered.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.