Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2579364 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by SEAme(f): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
SEAme:
Thank you sir. Pls what about NTI, do they give lectures or are they like NOUN? Also can one use their PGDE cert for masters in a school like UNILAG?
Thank u in advance
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
Evathyst:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth! See wetin experience make person miss? Eeyah! I offer my condolence to dt person in question o, may Heavens provide d person with a better job.

See what GoldenDr and our other commentators have been saying, get the experience first nd every other thing shall follow.....
i for like make u clinch that job
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
LAKESHORE INTEGRATED SERVICES
Industrial Attachments positions for 6
months and 12 months in the follow
areas and locations:
Job positions:
1. Engineering -lagos and warri
2. Business Admin - lagos and warri
3. Accounting - lagos and warri
4. English Language & Linguistics -
Lagos and Warri
Application: Interested and qualified
candidates should send application,
credentials, CV and recent passport
photo (colour) to:
career@lakeshoreintegrated.com
Application close by December 12,
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by motab(m): 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
I need a teaching job in ph. I have a B.Eng(Elect\Elect) and a PGDE in view. Currently teaching Maths and B.Tech. Can also teach physics and further maths.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
motab:
I need a teaching job in ph. I have a B.Eng(Elect\Elect) and a PGDE in view. Currently[b][/b] teaching Maths and B.Tech. Can also teach physics and further maths.
Bros,Austerity measure has set in, so strongly hold onto the teaching job first.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
We are a Catering and Finishing institute located in Ibadan, Oyo State and currently have need for:

Job Title: Lecturer/Tutor

Requirements
B.Sc/HND in Hotel and Catering Management and M.Sc in any related field
7 to 10 years experience in Catering and tutoring in finishing schools
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2014

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: jobbank12@gmail.com

Or

KyDal Office Point,
47, Adeyi Avenue,
Off Awolowo,
Old Bodija Ibadan,
Oyo State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
We are a Catering and Finishing institute located in Ibadan, Oyo State and currently have need for:

Job Title: School Administrator

Requirements
B.Sc/HND in any relevant course
3 to 5 years experience in school administration
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2014

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: jobbank12@gmail.com

Or

KyDal Office Point,
47, Adeyi Avenue,
Off Awolowo,
Old Bodija Ibadan,
Oyo State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
Catering and Finishing institute located in Ibadan, Oyo State and currently have need for:

Job Title: School Principal

Requirements
M.Sc in any relevant course
10 years experience in school management
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2014

How to Apply

Or

KyDal Office Point,
47, Adeyi Avenue,
Off Awolowo,
Old Bodija Ibadan,
Oyo State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 29, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/2015333/nairaland-jamb-tutorial-centre-njtc We all need to be there to contribute our own quota. I have been busy, if not I would have fought so that one or two persons can be one of the Lecturers there but time is of essence, most of our teachers here may not have that time. However, please make out time to visit the thread, contribute, question, share, learn and grow.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 7:58am On Nov 29, 2014
GoldenDr:
https://www.nairaland.com/2015333/nairaland-jamb-tutorial-centre-njtc We all need to be there to contribute our own quota. I have been busy, if not I would have fought so that one or two persons can be one of the Lecturers there but time is of essence, most of our teachers here may not have that time. However, please make out time to visit the thread, contribute, question, share, learn and grow.
will do that..saw ur post in Accounting thread
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2014
Good morning gentlemen and ladies, fear not for I bring u glad tidings. Mass vacancies exist in d following schools:

1- Gospel High College, Lagos.
2- Hope Bay College, Lagos.
3- Stacus comprehensive college, Lagos.
4- Comjul private school, Lagos.
5- The Drillers school, Lagos.
6- Companion college, Lagos.
7- Kanacherry schools, Lagos.

N:B For more information, kindly visit jobberman. Also, I do like us to reduce our reliance on submitting CVs online because most times, one doesn't get a feedback from these employers....
We should rather cooperate on finding out the exact location of the above-named schools. So that peeps here can go there directly to submit their CVs. I can bet my salary it helps.

In conclusion, for peeps in other states, kindly visit jobberman as well cos I saw a lotta teaching vacancies there. Once again, we pray unemployment will be a thing of d past in d life of every youth in this country. It's not gonna happen by saying 'Amen' alone, we gotta work together to make it happen. Leave our Govts outta ds, dey are too busy impeaching one another.

Peace smiley
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2014
Evathyst:
Good morning gentlemen and ladies, fear not for I bring u glad tidings. Mass vacancies exist in d following schools:

N:B For more information, kindly visit jobberman. Also, I do like us to reduce our reliance on submitting CVs online because most times, one doesn't get a feedback from these employers....
We should rather cooperate on finding out the exact location of the above-named schools. So that peeps here can go there directly to submit their CVs. I can bet my salary it helps.

In conclusion, for peeps in other states, kindly visit jobberman as well cos I saw a lotta teaching vacancies there. Once again, we pray unemployment will be a thing of d past in d life of every youth in this country. It's not gonna happen by saying 'Amen' alone, we gotta work together to make it happen. Leave our Govts outta ds, dey are too busy impeaching one another.

Peace smiley
Thank you for this recent post, you have been one of the pillars of this forum, but ma'am, you forgot to add the physical address. Thank you once again.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2014
GoldenDr:
Thank you for this recent post, you have been one of the pillars of this forum, but ma'am, you forgot to add the physical address. Thank you once again.
It's wat I kinda solicited for in my post. Saw d vacancy on jobberman, dey dnt put address. I'm sure one or two peeps here will know there address. Dts d essence of cooperation.

Tnx 4d acknowledgement Sir! I'll alwz be loyal to ds thread. It's just a pity dt I don't know how to copy link and all doz stuffs, would av done better.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 29, 2014
Evathyst:
It's wat I kinda solicited for in my post. Saw d vacancy on jobberman, dey dnt put address. I'm sure one or two peeps here will know there address. Dts d essence of cooperation.

Tnx 4d acknowledgement Sir! I'll alwz be loyal to ds thread. It's just a pity dt I don't know how to copy link and all doz stuffs, would av done better.
I think what he meant was the town, for instance number 1 we know it is in Lagos but, where exactly in Lagos?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 29, 2014
Evathyst:

Peace smiley
I bet to disagree with your claim that you do not get feedback from online CV submission, many of the interviews I have been to were done through the same process you claim you do get feedbacks from, but I will also say that online submission is for those working and needs a job change, but if you are not yet working hand submission is the best. My first job was through hand submission of CV which was teaching.
Please, note that most schools especially the small-medium ones will like the would—be teacher to stay close or proximity to the schools(which is advantageous to the applicants) and so that could be one reason there is no feedbacks from them, for organisations I cannot really say but what I do know if you fit what they are looking for, they care less about how far your place is to the office.
I KNOWLEDGE OF SOMEONE THAT STAYING IN AYOBO and works at Ikeja.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2014
Yaba, Oyinbo and Ebute-metta axis
10, Coastes Str, Ebute-metta west. Teachers are needed 08182127550.
Orile-Oloye Comprehensive High School, No. 22/24 Baale Str, Orile, Lagos.
Lekki-Ajah-Epe axis-English, Government, Literature-in- English, financial account, economics and Commerce. Must be able to take Jamb, SSCE and NECO students.08028780932 &08028780932.
Surulere-Yaba-Ojuelegba axis. Teachers wanted at 3, Olufemi str, off Ogulana drive, Surulere.
Oshodi-Baruwa Ipaja axis. Computer and English teacher wanted send resume to greatplatinumcollege@yahoo.com.
Ojudu-Berger-Sabo axis. Maths, Eng., Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Financial Accounting, Government and Econs. Deadline 30th Sept., 2013. Send cv to standagerecruiter@yahoo.com
Ogun-Sagamu
Christ Royal School. Idi-oro Junction, Ayomide Estate, near escobar, Ogijo, Sagamu, Ogun. 08098650654.
Alagbole-Sabo-Cele axis. Rita International School, Alagbole, Ogun-State. Teachers are needed@ evasthy, I think this what they are saying
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2014
Givemejoy:
I bet to disagree with your claim that you do not get feedback from online CV submission, many of the interviews I have been to were done through the same process you claim you do get feedbacks from, but I will also say that online submission is for those working and needs a job change, but if you are not yet working hand submission is the best. My first job was through hand submission of CV which was teaching.
Please, note that most schools especially the small-medium ones will like the would—be teacher to stay close or proximity to the schools(which is advantageous to the applicants) and so that could be one reason there is no feedbacks from them, for organisations I cannot really say but what I do know if you fit what they are looking for, they care less about how far your place is to the office.
I KNOWLEDGE OF SOMEONE THAT STAYING IN AYOBO and works at Ikeja.
Well! well!! well!!!

How else can I disagree with u if not speaking from my personal experience? D present teaching job I'm doing now, I submitted my CV to dem online but didn't get a feedback from them even after 5 days. O summoned courage and walked up to the 'godamn' school. Surprisingly, dey didn't even check their mail to acknowledge all that we sent.

After enduring their rigorous interview sessions, test, and micro-teaching. It was my outstanding performance dt made dem offer me d job dt same day after. So u see? While u'r there submitting CVs online, another niggar might just walk up there and claim the job.

Lastly, I kinda noticed that one's CV may not really impress doz employers as much one's performance in their presence. According to what d V.P told me dt day, all d mouth-watering stuff we inscribe into our CVs, na format. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 11:41am On Nov 29, 2014
Ofumaria:
I think what he meant was the town, for instance number 1 we know it is in Lagos but, where exactly in Lagos?
dts exactly my point. Even if wasn't indicated there, I'm sure peeps here might know.

At least, over a hundred people cannot be wrong.... #My Local Govt Chiarman's campaign slogan#
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2014
Givemejoy:
Yaba, Oyinbo and Ebute-metta axis
10, Coastes Str, Ebute-metta west. Teachers are needed 08182127550.
Orile-Oloye Comprehensive High School, No. 22/24 Baale Str, Orile, Lagos.
Lekki-Ajah-Epe axis-English, Government, Literature-in- English, financial account, economics and Commerce. Must be able to take Jamb, SSCE and NECO students.08028780932 &08028780932.
Surulere-Yaba-Ojuelegba axis. Teachers wanted at 3, Olufemi str, off Ogulana drive, Surulere.
Oshodi-Baruwa Ipaja axis. Computer and English teacher wanted send resume to greatplatinumcollege@yahoo.com.
Ojudu-Berger-Sabo axis. Maths, Eng., Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Financial Accounting, Government and Econs. Deadline 30th Sept., 2013. Send cv to standagerecruiter@yahoo.com
Ogun-Sagamu
Christ Royal School. Idi-oro Junction, Ayomide Estate, near escobar, Ogijo, Sagamu, Ogun. 08098650654.
Alagbole-Sabo-Cele axis. Rita International School, Alagbole, Ogun-State. Teachers are needed@ evasthy, I think this what they are saying
Noted!

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
Evathyst:
Well! well!! well!!!

How else can I disagree with u if not speaking from my personal experience? D present teaching job I'm doing now, I submitted my CV to dem online but didn't get a feedback from them even after 5 days. O summoned courage and walked up to the 'godamn' school. Surprisingly, dey didn't even check their mail to acknowledge all that we sent.

After enduring their rigorous interview sessions, test, and micro-teaching. It was my outstanding performance dt made dem offer me d job dt same day after. So u see? While u'r there submitting CVs online, another niggar might just walk up there and claim the job.

Lastly, I kinda noticed that one's CV may not really impress doz employers as much one's performance in their presence. According to what d V.P told me dt day, all d mouth-watering stuff we inscribe into our CVs, na format. tongue
Yes, I agree with the V. p, because I know of a girl that frets during interview, she is more than qualifies but lack of confidence is killing her, my present job to I proved my competence both written and orally, I even went to the extent of solving a problem the organisation has been having, the CEO was to impressed that he made me the head of one of its outfit. I know in my days of job hunting in Lekki, I met a few guys that could not prove the content of their certificates (second class upper) during test. Am ready anyway anytime bring it on. All in all, your certificate only opens the door for you, proving your worth and competence get you the job.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by corkqueen: 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
The American International School of
Abuja is seeking to employ suitable
and qualified candidates for the
positions listed below:
JOB TITLE: IT (Information
Technology) Assistant –
Communications and Tech Support
REPORTS TO: IT Director
NATURE AND SCOPE OF JOB : The IT
Assistant – Communications position
will be responsible for managing
school communication both internally
and externally. This means creating
newsletters, sending text messages,
managing the school calendar,
creating invitations to events, social
media, and more. This person will
also be responsible for the
maintenance and update of the school
website. Experience and training in
graphic design, preferably with Adobe
Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator, is
necessary. This person will also be
asked to assist with minor technical
support issues with administrative
staff. Candidates should have a
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in
graphic design and/or a computer-
related field.
Method of Application: Interested
candidates are to forward a
comprehensive Cover Letter and
Resume in electronic format to
humanresources@aisabuja.com .
JOB TITLE: IT (Information
Technology) Assistant – Tech Support
REPORTS TO: IT Director
NATURE AND SCOPE OF JOB : The IT
Assistant – Tech Support position will
be responsible for managing device
intake and repair as well as some
network maintenance tasks. As our
school has a sizeable quantity of iPad
and Macbook devices, familiarity with
Apple products is essential. In
addition to being responsible
for device troubleshooting and repair,
this person will also be responsible
for answering tech support requests
from school faculty as well as
manage online subscriptions such as
eBooks and eMagazine user accounts.
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s
degree or equivalent in a computer-
related field and experience managing
Cisco networking devices.
JOB TITLE: Substitute Nurse
REPORTS TO: Division Principals,
Nurse
NATURE AND SCOPE OF JOB : The
substitute nurse will fill in for the
school nurse when she is absent from
duty. We are looking for someone who
has a flexible schedule that will be
able to attend school when called
upon. Previous medical training and
certification is required. This position
pays N7000 per day.
JOB TITLE: Teaching Assistant
REPORTS TO: Division Principals
NATURE AND SCOPE OF
JOB: Teaching Assistants work with
classroom teachers and other
academic leaders to further the
instruction of students by providing
individualized support, small group
instruction, administrative/academic
support, and substituting for classes
when necessary. A positive attitude,
desire to learn new things, and
proficiency with technology are
important qualities in potential
candidates.
humanresources@aisabuja.com.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by corkqueen: 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
Thank you for your interest in
working at The Regent Secondary
School. Please send your CV to:
careers@regentschoolabuja.com
Available Vacancies:
1. English Teacher
2. History Teacher
3. ICT Teacher
4. Music Teacher
5. Physical Education Teacher
(Female)
In each appointment, experience and
knowledge of the IGCSE and British-
style curricula would be a definitte
asset. Immediate openings or for
January, 2015.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by corkqueen: 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
Thank you for your interest in
working at The Regent Secondary
School. Please send your CV to:
careers@regentschoolabuja.com
Available Vacancies:
1. English Teacher
2. History Teacher
3. ICT Teacher
4. Music Teacher
5. Physical Education Teacher
(Female)
In each appointment, experience and
knowledge of the IGCSE and British-
style curricula would be a definitte
asset. Immediate openings on or before 31st
January, 2015.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by corkqueen: 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
firstrecruiter.edensr@gmail.com
Note: Elementary School Teachers can send
CVs to: aduvieprimary@gmail.com
Please check the website
www.aduvieschool.com for more details

Platinum International Schools
Blooms Academy situated at sun city in Abuja
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by corkqueen: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
1. Experienced Primary School Teachers.
Candidates must posses a Bachelor's degree
in Education or a Postgraduate Diploma in
Education. They must have a good command
of the English Language and the knowledge of
jolly phonics will be an added advantage.
2. Experienced Nursery Teachers . Candidates
must possess a Bachelor's degree in
Education or a Postgraduate Diploma in
Education. They must be Montessori trained
with a good command of the English
Language and Jolly phonics training.
3. Early Year Head. Candidates must possess
a Bachelor's degree in Education or a
Postgraduate Diploma in Education. They
must be Montessori trained with a good
command of the English Language and Jolly
phonics training and must have 5years
experience with early years. Working in a
leadership position experience will be an
added advantage.
4. Fine –Arts/Design Technology Teachers .
Candidates must posses a Bachelor's degree
in Arts or artistically inclined; must have
taught Arts in a Primary School level before.
5. School Nurse. Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
or the Nigerian Registered Certificate in
Nursing. Must have considerable knowledge in
first aid application. 3 -5 years experience in
Nursing. Will be working with children
(between the ages of 1 – 12)
If you meet up with the requirements of any of
the above Job description. Kindly e-mail your
CV with the Job Title as subject to
jobs@visitgwarinpa.org on or before ,
December 26, 2014.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by corkqueen: 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
An international school in Abuja hopes to
recruit for 3 positions.
1. Personal Assistant for the Executive
Director
2. French Teacher
3. Hausa Teacher
Requirements For:
1. A university degree with 3 years experience
as a PA, exceptional computer skills, highly
developed organisational skills, ability to work
under pressure and maintain confidentiality.
An outstanding communication skill will be an
added advantage.
2. A University Degree in French with
considerable experience as a French teacher.
Experience in Delf A,B and C will be a great
advantage.
3. An NCE or a University Degree
If you meet up with the requirements above,
kindly send your CV to jobs@cloneshouse.com
with the email subject showing the position
you are applying for e.g. "French Teacher" on
or before, December 8, 2014
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by corkqueen: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
An international school in Abuja is recruiting
teachers for the following subject
1. Fine Art
2. English Language
3. Christian Religious Studies
4. Mathematics
5. Science
6. Nursery Teachers and an
7. Administrative Staff
Education qualification is a Bachelors Degree
from a recognized institution from a field
relevant to the above, and an experience in the
position is an added advantage
with the subject field stating the role you are
applying for eg "English Language" as the
case maybe, on or before , December 2,
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by corkqueen: 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
An international school in Abuja is recruiting
teachers for the following subject
1. Fine Art
2. English Language or Literacy Studies
3. Early Child
4. Hausa Language
Education qualification is a Bachelors Degree
from a recognized institution from a field
relevant to the above, and an experience in the
position is an added advantage
with the subject field stating the role you are
applying for eg "English Language" as the
case maybe, on or before Friday, November
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by corkqueen: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
An international school in Abuja urgently
requires the services of qualified applicants :
1.English teacher
2.Economics teacher
3.Physics teacher
4.ICT teacher
5.Plumber
6.Physics lab technician
7.Patrons
8.Drivers
Experience
For 1-4,candidates must have 5 years
contigent experience in an international
school.
For 5-8,candidates must have 2 years
experience.
Qualified candidates should send cvs by e-
mail to employmentabuja@gmail.com or a
written application to
HR Officer
British Nigeria Academy
Prince n Princess Estate
Abuja.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD
APPLY
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by corkqueen: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
Charles Dale Memorial International school
T : +234 (0)803 859 8149, +234(0) 708 081
4599, +234(0) 806 487 8929
E : info@charlesdaleschool.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by corkqueen: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
Teachers wanted for immediate
employment in a reputable secondary
school
TEACHERS:
Graduate teachers with experience needed
in the following areas;
1. Home Economics/Food and Nutrition
2. Biology
3. English
4. Mathematics
5. Geography
6. Technical drawing (TD)
7. Graduate teachers in primary
education
Candidates must have atleast one of the
following qualifications;
BED
NCE with BSC
BSC
PGDE
MSC
Any candidate in 7 above must be
proficient in Mathematics and English.
Candidates in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 must have
ability and/or have prepared students for
external examination (both within and
international examination).
The Candidate must be a team player and
computer literacy is added advantage.
Renumeration is competitive with industry
standard.
Please send your cv to
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by corkqueen: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sailors Pride is a novel and unique
early-years private school located
in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
124 Tombia Street, GRA Phase
II, Port Harcourt
+234 (0) 84 819 995
+234 (0) 806 530 9879
info@sailorsprideschool.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: nani667

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.