Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2579215 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babajeje123(m): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nreebge:

Am in ,please notify me when it's time
Thank you for showing interest. Kindly send a pm.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cgei: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
babajeje123:
I'm a teacher and I work in one of the high paying schools in Lagos by God's grace. I'm always sad each time I read what my colleagues are passing through in getting a good job. From my observation, I discovered that what most of us lack is access to information. We don't know what is trending in the sector and as such, we can't capitalise on it for our own advantage. At the moment, the importance of online training cannot be underestimated. Let's update our knowledge and skills during this holiday using different online platforms. Enroll for free online courses and get certified. You will be amazed at how your chances of getting a better school will increase.

Other trending issues in the sector is becoming IGCSE and Microsoft certified (MCE). MCE (Microsoft Certified Educator) certification is the real deal now! I am IGCSE certified and also I'm a MCE (glory to God). During this holiday period, I'm organizing an intensive Whatsapp training for those who want to become MCE before the next academic session. Apart from getting certified, you will become a better educator as you would have been successfully taking through 21st century teaching pedagogy and how you can inculcate into your learning activities the skills that will qualify our learners for their future jobs.

The first Whatsapp training will be free and the training cost will be XXXXX wink grin cool. I will supply you with every single material you need and walk you through to the end of the training materials.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Please I am interested.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Joizy(f): 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
Please am interested
babajeje123:
I'm a teacher and I work in one of the high paying schools in Lagos by God's grace. I'm always sad each time I read what my colleagues are passing through in getting a good job. From my observation, I discovered that what most of us lack is access to information. We don't know what is trending in the sector and as such, we can't capitalise on it for our own advantage. At the moment, the importance of online training cannot be underestimated. Let's update our knowledge and skills during this holiday using different online platforms. Enroll for free online courses and get certified. You will be amazed at how your chances of getting a better school will increase.

Other trending issues in the sector is becoming IGCSE and Microsoft certified (MCE). MCE (Microsoft Certified Educator) certification is the real deal now! I am IGCSE certified and also I'm a MCE (glory to God). During this holiday period, I'm organizing an intensive Whatsapp training for those who want to become MCE before the next academic session. Apart from getting certified, you will become a better educator as you would have been successfully taking through 21st century teaching pedagogy and how you can inculcate into your learning activities the skills that will qualify our learners for their future jobs.

The first Whatsapp training will be free and the training cost will be XXXXX wink grin cool. I will supply you with every single material you need and walk you through to the end of the training materials.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tbaby142: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hi, please am in need of a teaching job at Ibadan. precisely Ibadan north east
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babajeje123(m): 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
cgei:

Please I am interested.
Kindly send a PM. Thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babajeje123(m): 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
Joizy:
Please am interested
Please send a PM. Thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yemz01(m): 6:24am On Jul 16, 2019
Joizy:
Please am interested
Please am interested..... Add my number when u ready.... 09032897201
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by banggy: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2019
babajeje123:

please am interested
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by justaus(f): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2019
devlishGINGER:
what are the subjects or required courses?

All subjects are required
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ambient: 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
christabeli:
Go to CIAE Website. Click on Professional training. You will see subjects and duration of training. Proceed from there. It is either Face-to-Face which is two days or Online- 3 Months.

Which CIAE because i am seeing different result for this acronym pls.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babajeje123(m): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
ambient:

Which CIAE because i am seeing different result for this acronym pls.
It's CAIE and not CIAE. Cambridge Assessment International Examinations

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by giftedhands101: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
babajeje123:

I am interested but I can't access the email I used to open this moniker. Please what's the way forward.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babajeje123(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
giftedhands101:

I am interested but I can't access the email I used to open this moniker. Please what's the way forward.
If you don't mind, send a PC to o80389685##79. I put those signs so that I'm not banned. Also, the free aspect of the training has started
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kcf8(f): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
babajeje123:

am interested. , 07011591636 my watsapp number
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Slickbishop(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
babajeje123:

I m very much interested

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by FreeTHINKER98(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
babajeje123:

I'm interested, I just sent a pm

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babajeje123(m): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
FreeTHINKER98:

I'm interested, I just sent a pm
Okay, I'll respond shortly
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by rottable(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
babajeje123:

I'm interested. My phone number is 08078118991
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Morry10: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
am interested in any teaching job in Abuja , have a degree, specification , biology
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yemmybx(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
babajeje123:

Kindly add me 070six1two7five7nine7
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by justaus(f): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
Pls, am interested and I think I have sent a pm. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Fugges: 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
babajeje123:
I'm a teacher and I work in one of the high paying schools in Lagos by God's grace. I'm always sad each time I read what my colleagues are passing through in getting a good job. From my observation, I discovered that what most of us lack is access to information. We don't know what is trending in the sector and as such, we can't capitalise on it for our own advantage. At the moment, the importance of online training cannot be underestimated. Let's update our knowledge and skills during this holiday using different online platforms. Enrol for free online courses and get certified. You will be amazed at how your chances of getting a better school will increase.

Other trending issues in the sector is becoming IGCSE and Microsoft certified (MCE). MCE (Microsoft Certified Educator) certification is the real deal now! I am IGCSE certified and also I'm an MCE (glory to God). During this holiday period, I'm organizing an intensive Whatsapp training for those who want to become MCE before the next academic session. Apart from getting certified, you will become a better educator as you would have been successfully taking through 21st-century teaching pedagogy and how you can inculcate into your learning activities the skills that will qualify our learners for their future jobs.

Please add me to the WhatsApp group 0803722001, I am interested
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nreebge: 7:37am On Jul 17, 2019
babajeje123:

Thank you for showing interest. Kindly send a pm.
Add 09062201528
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babajeje123(m): 8:21am On Jul 17, 2019
Fugges:

Please add me to the WhatsApp group 0803722001, I am interested
Check your number again
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by azelab: 8:30am On Jul 17, 2019
babajeje123:

I am interested in the training , my number is 08138038050.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by SegZ24(m): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2019
babajeje123:

Please add me 08039686284
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tshoboy(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2019
We are spamming the thread with phone numbers and I thought it wasn’t safe to share phone numbers online. I advise babajeje123 to post a link to the WhatsApp group here so people can use it to join the group.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by BabaIbo: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2019
babajeje123:

I'm interested
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by BabaIbo: 8:40am On Jul 17, 2019
babajeje123:

Check your number again

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babajeje123(m): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2019
tshoboy:
We are spamming the thread with phone numbers and I thought it wasn’t safe to share phone numbers online. I advise babajeje123 to post a link to the WhatsApp group here so people can use it to join the group.
Thank you for your advise. I actually asked that people should send me a pm. I don't want to post the WhatsApp link here as it goes against Nairaland rules. But let me see if I can add it to my profile. Thank you once again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.