Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2569918 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by DonVeek(m): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
flex21:

U are a first class fool and a slowpoke! The message didn't say the Teacher will teach all subjects. This is not a mushroom school. Ode!
I can see how frustrated you're Mr Agent..you're one of the misfits in the society. I feel sorry for those schools that engaged your services. Pathetic somebody!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
DonVeek:

I can see how frustrated you're Mr Agent..you're one of the misfits in the society. I feel sorry for those schools that engaged your services. Pathetic somebody!

why you dey reply am? he is a freaking nitwit..

pls, let him be jare...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sniper4real(m): 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
Abeg, if you dey Ibadan and there's side hustle for a nigga, Halla me. Pls. Legal or....

Contact dey Sig
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Eroms4life17(m): 4:09am On Jul 20, 2019
domainsales18:
Hello House,

If you are not educationally certified to teach in a class i.e have educational certificates like NCE, B.Ed, PGDE or M.Ed, I can help you procure a certificate in Education (B.Ed) from a recognized university and it will bear your choice of course, name, year of graduation and grade.

It goes for N40,000.

Chat me up on (0.8.1.3.4.1.9.8.7.9.5)

Make hay, while the sun shines, as a new session is coming up fast.

Regards.
Is that not fraud?

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by joeflikky(m): 4:39am On Jul 20, 2019
Pls is there any teaching job around okota, isolo, jakande gate?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Oyeakins: 4:44am On Jul 20, 2019
babajeje123:

Send a PM please

Pls how can I do that?!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by rottable(m): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
Please, when will NECO marking coordination start?? And where for those in Ikorodu?? Pls reply abeg
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GreaterGraceGG(f): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
I'm in need of a teaching job. I can teach either mathematics, biology, basic science or agricultural science. I stay around ijaiye, Lagos.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by domainsales18: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
manomam:

How true is this? Please tell me more.

Very true.

Just call me to get you the educational certificate within two days.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babajeje123(m): 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
domainsales18:

Very true.

Just call me to get you the educational certificate within two days.
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by academicjosh(m): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
babajeje123:
I'm a teacher and I work in one of the high paying schools in Lagos by God's grace. I'm always sad each time I read what my colleagues are passing through in getting a good job. From my observation, I discovered that what most of us lack is access to information. We don't know what is trending in the sector and as such, we can't capitalise on it for our own advantage. At the moment, the importance of online training cannot be underestimated. Let's update our knowledge and skills during this holiday using different online platforms. Enroll for free online courses and get certified. You will be amazed at how your chances of getting a better school will increase.

Other trending issues in the sector is becoming IGCSE and Microsoft certified (MCE). MCE (Microsoft Certified Educator) certification is the real deal now! I am IGCSE certified and also I'm a MCE (glory to God). During this holiday period, I'm organizing an intensive Whatsapp training for those who want to become MCE before the next academic session. Apart from getting certified, you will become a better educator as you would have been successfully taking through 21st century teaching pedagogy and how you can inculcate into your learning activities the skills that will qualify our learners for their future jobs.

The first Whatsapp training will be free and the training cost will be XXXXX wink grin cool. I will supply you with every single material you need and walk you through to the end of the training materials.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Please I'm interested. Zero 80 six8 2three #8#8 9two. Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by addictedwriter(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
Deeblink:
Do you stay in Ikorodu and can teach any of this subject: English, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Government. Thanks. Chat 08186800476

number not on whatsapp..... already sent a message
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Chithauri(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
Now that most schools have vacated. This na like transfer window for teachers. When do we all think is most appropriate to start sending CVs to schools? We know say strategy is involved and a little trekking

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by wealthykeji: 5:27am On Jul 21, 2019
School Administrator and Teaching Positions Openings.
Head of School, teachers of Home Economics , English Language and Fine Art.
Send Resume to ceceniks@yahoo.com.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by wealthykeji: 5:29am On Jul 21, 2019
School Administrator and Teaching Positions Openings.
Head of School, teachers of Home Economics , English Language and Fine Art.
Send Resume to ceceniks@yahoo.com. Ibadan Candidates Only.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaCouronne: 6:11am On Jul 21, 2019
Living Seed College located at Abule-Egba needs Maths/Physics teacher. 07039649481.

Royal Rose a Primary and Nursery in Ikorodu needs nannies, drivers,cleaners and teachers @ 5 Alhaji Mustapha Str, Ori-Okuta, Agric, Ikorodu.

Ibadan
A nursery,primary and secondary Christian school @ Adebayi bus/stop Ife-road, Ibadan. 08033335951.
For those in Ikeja, please check out Adewale memorial College (pay 30-50k).

Ogun
Teachers wanted in Nursery and Primary school located at Ogijo behind Community High School, Ogijo, Sagamu.08098650654.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mike4S: 7:28am On Jul 21, 2019
Chithauri:
Now that most schools have vacated. This na like transfer window for teachers. When do we all think is most appropriate to start sending CVs to schools? We know say strategy is involved and a little trekking
It is already late in most schools. Some schools had already conducted their interview before now.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2019
Mike4S:

It is already late in most schools. Some schools had already conducted their interview before now.
majority will just do during the long vacation...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Paradise2020: 8:26am On Jul 21, 2019
Teaching vacancies
A government,WAEC & NECO approved college in IKORODU requires the following qualified teachers;
1. Mathematics
2 English Language
3. Physics
4.French
5.Home Economics/Food & Nutrition

Interested and qualified applicant should send CV and application to
olanrewaju2020@yahoo.com, WhatsApp 08065241224
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Chithauri(m): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2019
Mike4S:

What school conducts interview when there is no vacancy, and they still have staffs? That's odd. Unlike this holiday period people change jobs, and vacancies spring up here and there.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by coachy777(m): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2019
DOCKY2020:
cryI'm a teacher and I work in one of the high paying schools in Lagos by God's grace. I'm always sad each time I read what my colleagues are passing through in getting a good job. From my observation, I discovered that what most of us lack is access to information. We don't know what is trending in the sector and as such, we can't capitalise on it for our own advantage. At the moment, the importance of online training cannot be underestimated. Let's update our knowledge and skills during this holiday using different online platforms. Enroll for free online courses and get certified. You will be amazed at how your chances of getting a better school will increase.

Other trending issues in the sector is becoming IGCSE and Microsoft certified (MCE). MCE (Microsoft Certified Educator) certification is the real deal now! I am IGCSE certified and also I'm a MCE (glory to God). During this holiday period, I'm organizing an intensive Whatsapp training for those who want to become MCE before the next academic session. Apart from getting certified, you will become a better educator as you would have been successfully taking through 21st century teaching pedagogy and how you can inculcate into your learning activities the skills that will qualify our learners for their future jobs.

The first Whatsapp training will be free and the training cost will be XXXXX wink grin cool. I will supply you with every single material you need and walk you through to the end of the training materials.

Im interested..add me on 08062328076
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mike4S: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Chithauri:
What school conducts interview when there is no vacancy, and they still have staffs? That's odd. Unlike this holiday period people change jobs, and vacancies spring up here and there.
I'm writing from experience. I wrote Chrisland written interview on 13th of this month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sowl(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Home Tutors needed in Rivers

Subjects include : Mathematics,English,Physics,Chemistry,Phonics/Reading,Accounting etc.

Deadline is : 31st July 2019

Send your cv to: contact@joshtruthacad.com.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sowl(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
Early Years Teacher needed in Abuja (Young Readers Library Club)

Be experienced in child care and development.

Application deadline: 22nd July,2019.

Send cv to : career2youngreaderslibrary@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sowl(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
: Home Economics Teacher needed in Owerri

Offer for a start: 50k (may increase based on experience)

Send your cv and Cover letter to : info.eclathrconsulting@gmail.com

1 year accommodation available ONLY for candidates outside Owerri.

Call: 08096600144
English Teacher needed in Owerri

Offer for a start: 50k (may increase based on experience)

Send your cv and Cover letter to : info.eclathrconsulting@gmail.com

1 year accommodation available ONLY for candidates outside Owerri.

Call: 08096600144
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kirchhoff01(m): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
Moonie:
Hey a friend of mine who has a B.Ed not in English from UNN is looking. She has taught Literature in the past but has not served. Any chance she could be taken for this role?

Hey I saw your PM.
I can't access my mail.

What's up?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ugreat(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
joeflikky:
Pls is there any teaching job around okota, isolo, Ejigbo, Ijesha, Ire-akari etc?

Modified(Someone close needs it)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ejika48(f): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Babajeje123 pls I'm interested my whatapp no is 07085806672 ur no isn't on whatapp
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ejika48(f): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Pls I'm about to go submit my CV as a primary school teacher house pls put me tru n what to expect
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olowoid: 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Summer coaching is here again!!!! if you are in need of summer coaching for your ward/child in Ibadan

contact this number ....09028459312
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GreaterGraceGG(f): 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ejika48:
Pls I'm about to go submit my CV as a primary school teacher house pls put me tru n what to expect
If they eventually call you, you will write test, if you pass, they will conduct interview, after that you will do micro teaching. For a primary school, prepare for test in mathematics, English language (essay), current affairs. You might be ask to write lesson note on any topic of your choice. Then for the micro teaching, just get a simple topic that you can teach very well in core subjects (maths, English, social studies). Good luck
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Zing85: 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
babajeje123:
I'm a teacher and I work in one of the high paying schools in Lagos by God's grace. I'm always sad each time I read what my colleagues are passing through in getting a good job. From my observation, I discovered that what most of us lack is access to information. We don't know what is trending in the sector and as such, we can't capitalise on it for our own advantage. At the moment, the importance of online training cannot be underestimated. Let's update our knowledge and skills during this holiday using different online platforms. Enroll for free online courses and get certified. You will be amazed at how your chances of getting a better school will increase.

hi I'm interested in the training but the link on your sigi is not work kindly give further instructions

(1) (2) (3) ... (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.