Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2577019 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by buzritchy: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2019
Goodmorning my people, is anyone interested in teaching C.R.S?

A secondary school is in urgent need of one.
Quote me if you are interested so I can give full details on here.

Cheers
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sofdoc(m): 9:22am On Aug 26, 2019
lizlazy:

Thanks. I' m there now Good morning
Ok, lets know how it goes.
Good luck
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bettylizzy(f): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2019
Where?

buzritchy:

Cheers
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by femijohn21(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2019
DonJoeSneh:

Lolz...actually yu didn't lie...the sms has come in truly. How was your experience, what do they really do?

Don't just bother yourself unless you just feel like leaving home to play outside.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by femijohn21(m): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2019
Adekaka12345:

It is relative. For some it is, for some it isn't.

And by the way, I did not write 60k is good. I wrote "good school ". Always read properly before you just jump on people's mention.

Don't take it personally. One love..........
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nreebge: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2019
buzritchy:

Cheers

Interested and location please ?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mabebe1(f): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2019
Adesuwa147:
Any vacancy for corp member at Kaduna South with a fair pay will be highly appreciated
Go to Danbo International schools, Barnawa, they takes corners very well plus they have accommodation too(that is if you are early enough) . I served there also.......
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by buzritchy: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2019
Nreebge:

Interested and location please ?

Ajao Estate, Lagos

You can attaché your cv with application letter. Go to the school and drop it, you will be contacted.

Name of school: Binta International School.

Best of luck
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by buzritchy: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2019
bettylizzy:

Where?

Ajao Estate, Lagos
Binta international school...
submit your cv and application letter stating you are applying as CRS teacher. You will be contacted.

All the best.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MasterGramnet(m): 10:54am On Aug 26, 2019
Any Teacher Job Vacancies In Lagos For Subjects: Computer, Math & F.Math
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ilyasfad01(m): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2019
Pls any info on moridiyah college, their salary and staff welfare.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adesuwa147(f): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2019
mabebe1:

Go to Danbo International schools, Barnawa, they takes corners very well plus they have accommodation too(that is if you are early enough) . I served there also.......
My dear they said they don't need Corpers now and they're even giving them exams to write
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nreebge: 11:23am On Aug 26, 2019
buzritchy:

Ajao Estate, Lagos

You can attaché your cv with application letter. Go to the school and drop it, you will be contacted.

Name of school: Binta International School.

Best of luck

Can you give direction from ikotun egbe ?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tobylawal(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2019
buzritchy:

Cheers

am in
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by buzritchy: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2019
Nreebge:

Can you give direction from ikotun egbe ?

Not really familiar with that route sorry.

If you can get to Ejigbo which is close to Ikotun, you can take a bike to a place called Canoe then get a tricycle going to 7&8 alight at Inua Mohammad... ask any one for the school.

Alternatively get a bus going to Mushin, alight at Aye bus stop before Laspotech, get tricycle going to 7&8 alight at Kara street then ask anyone.

I hope this helps.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by buzritchy: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2019
tobylawal:

am in

Read the details I posted above sir.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nreebge: 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
buzritchy:

Not really familiar with that route sorry.

If you can get to Ejigbo which is close to Ikotun, you can take a bike to a place called Canoe then get a tricycle going to 7&8 alight at Inua Mohammad... ask any one for the school.

Alternatively get a bus going to Mushin, alight at Aye bus stop before Laspotech, get tricycle going to 7&8 alight at Kara street then ask anyone.

I hope this helps.

Thank you very much i appreciate.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lizlazy(f): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
sofdoc:

Ok, lets know how it goes.
Good luck

Through with the written interview, waiting for oral interview
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lizlazy(f): 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
House,pls what's the best answer to give if one is asked"why do you want to leave your school?"
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nickie: 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
ADVANCED BREED GROUP OF SCHOOL
5 tunde ige close, off Sola Bello street, Ahamadiyya/ 42 Lerato Avenue Ajala Bus-stop, Lagos State.
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
Competent teachers who have passion to influence children for Christ are required in the following areas:

Primary School
Mathematics
English Language
Science
Computer

Secondary School
Mathematics
Physics

To apply: submit your CV in person to the address above alternatively email it to abgslagos@gmail.com

for more information call 08138739390
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by judith113(f): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
Adetayo41:
Grade1 USA used Intel corei5
Brand name : HP
Model : Pavilion DM4
HDD : 320gb
Ram : 4gb
Finger print
2.50ghz processor speed
Screen size : 14.1inch
Memory card slots : MMC. MS. MS pro. SD 4 USB Port
DVD RW CD ROM hdmi
HD Webcam yes
Wireless network WiFi : yes
Battery backup : 4hrs
Microsoft package : windows 10 installed
Body look : as clean as new
Condition : working perfectly, great battery

Price is 90k slightly negotiation

Free original charger
Warranty on all our laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery and any where in Nigeria
Where is your office
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adetayo41(m): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
judith113:

Where is your office
ikeja

pm me if interested. 09081572484
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Olamsoh: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
I have been teaching for something now but I want to switch roles to being an accounting officer/accountant as that's what I studied in school...especially being a school accountant. Is there any course I can undertake to equip me for such position. thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by joechi2019: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
sofdoc:

You can go through anthony, when you get to the bus stop, cross and pass by those petty traders then take the turning to your right and climb a small hill. You would see buses going to gbagada. Tell them you are getting down at the filling station - Mobil and Oando. Then take a bike from there though not really far.

How was the interview and what is dir pay lyk, will be going for dat of festac tomorrow want to kno if I can proceed

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PORP(f): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
buzritchy:

Cheers

Please where is the school located?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oladi2(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
AMEN PRIVATE SCHOOL
36,OPIC ROAD MOWE OGUN STATE.
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
Competent teachers who have passion to influence children for Christ are required in the following areas:

Primary School
Mathematics
English Language
Science
Computer

creche
Matured female with relevant experience

To apply: submit your CV in person to the address above alternatively email it to dimejiy2k@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lizlazy(f): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
joechi2019:

How was the interview and what is dir pay lyk, will be going for dat of festac tomorrow want to kno if I can proceed

It went well but stressful.We had the written and oral interview but the pay was not discussed.They only asked about our expected pay.For the oral,they they only asked of your qualifications and why you want to leave your present job.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lizlazy(f): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
joechi2019:

Study WAEC/NECO past questions for the written interview,don't forget to go along with a pencil as you ll also answer objective questions.Best of luck
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by UniversalDove: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ivy4krist:

I was called for interview too. Wondering too how much they pay
hey how did the interview later go? Hope you were able to get thru?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
buzritchy:

Cheers
please am interested,, where is the location.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by buzritchy: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
PORP:

Please where is the school located?

Please kindly scroll up to my earlier post. I gave the info you need.

Binta international school. Ajao Estate, Lagos.

CRS teacher
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by buzritchy: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
wealth25:

please am interested,, where is the location.

Ajao Estate

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.