Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2570441 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Gallant12: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
Goldengold2:
Your whatsapp number or mail address to receive it
Ok
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by JayHymn: 12:12am On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by topetobi2(m): 1:11am On Jan 18, 2020
No contact @Jayhymn
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 3:19am On Jan 18, 2020
The Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program (Fulbright TEA) brings international teachers to the United States for a six-week program that offers academic seminars for professional development at a host university. Participants observe classrooms and share their expertise with teachers and students at the host university and at local secondary schools.
Depending on country of origin, international teachers have the opportunity to apply to either the Fulbright TEA General Pedagogy Cohort or the Media Literacy Cohort.

The Fulbright TEA Program is sponsored by the
U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs , with funding provided by the U.S. Government and administered by IREX.
Fulbright TEA General Pedagogy.

The Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement (Fulbright TEA) Program, General Pedagogy Cohort, will provide approximately 160 fellowships to international secondary school teachers from around the world to participate in a six-week non-degree, non-credit academic program at a U.S. university. The international participants will travel to the United States for one of two six-week professional development programs in either spring of 2021 or fall of 2021.

Eligible countries and territories:

Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Moldova, Mongolia, Mozambique, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Panama, Peru, Russia, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, West Bank/Gaza, Zambia, Zimbabwe.

Eligible disciplines:

English or English as a Foreign Language

Social Studies (civics, history, geography, global studies, etc.)

Math

Science​

Special Education in the disciplines listed above.

https://oas.irex.org/fulbrighttea/Logon?ReturnUrl=%2ffulbrighttea
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ayobami1990: 4:59am On Jan 18, 2020
JayHymn:
80k + accommodation for teaching maths/further maths or physics. Please holla
Please contact me on 08060710109
I have B.Sc, M.Sc and Ph.D ( in view) Mathematics.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by QuantumR: 7:00am On Jan 18, 2020
JayHymn:
BTech, Msc (Physics)........
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 8:15am On Jan 18, 2020
ayobami1990:
Please contact me on 08060710109 I have B.Sc, M.Sc and Ph.D ( in view) Mathematics.
the guy you quoted is also looking for job nah
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Abasstoheeb(m): 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
JayHymn:

Lol
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by richie240: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
superman1073:
*Dear All,*
Please pass or share this information to children, family and friends who are seriously job hunting.
*WARNING:*
if anybody invites you for a job interview to any of the following addresses below: DO NOT GO PLS
1. Plot 5, Voda Paint Plc,University Press House, Fumec Bus Stop Off Adeniyi Jones Ogba Lagos.
2. 3rd floor, 8 Thomas Salako Street, Ogba Bus-Stop, Ikeja Lagos.
3. No 2, Sunday street, off Ikorodu, Palmgrove, Lagos
4. 65c Opebi road, opposite glass house by Salvation b/stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
5. HYINSCO Office. No. 4, 2nd floor, upward Sanitas outlet, Alara street, Off commercial avenue, Onike, Sabo Yaba, Lagos.
6. Plot 5, university press building, along industrial road, Ogba, Lagos.
7. 4B, Ogungbeye street Oppt African shine by cadbury bus stop, Agidingbi ikeja Lagos
8. Plot 14, Block A, Voda Paint, Surulere House, Off Fumec bus-stop, Surulere industrial road, Ogba, Lagos.
9. No 4, Ahl Ogungbeye Street off Amaraolu road, opposite Mega chicken bus stop by first gate, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.
10)1, Olabisi close, MENDE, Maryland (Lagos resident only) HR 080-7464-5567
11)32, olufemi Road, off ogunlana drive, Surulere Lagos, YDNJI.
12) 13, Ajumobi street, off Acme Road, Mega chicken bus stop, Ikeja, Lagos.
13) 6, Deji oyenuga Street, opposite Kehinde odusote Estate, Anthony Village.
PLEASE NOTE:
No 3 & 10 are ritualists. Pls try to inform whoever you know to be careful and always inform someone else when going for any interview giving full address of Interview location and name.
Never ever go for Interviews at a place you never applied for a job. 
These days messages are sent to our phones inviting people for a job you didn't apply for. They are killers!
*BE WARNED DON'T BE A VICTIM*
PLEASE SHARE This important information to job seekers, Friends, loved ones, family members and friends, relatives....

Add ds 2 d mix.

I received ds sometime last year:

"Good day, you have been invited to be part of interview session with the Management of TGR. Date: Thursday 17th oct 2019. Time: 9:00am. Venue: Olaoluwa House, NO 2, Odegbami Crescent, Adjacent RCCG Agape, Olorunsogo Abeokuta, Ogun State. Best of luck. Info. Contact H. R. tgresources.com"
. I called d phone number DT sent d text just to ascertain d position I applied for (since I didn't remember applying to their organization) and d materials to come with and what d name of the school/organization was.

The 'HR' told me he doesn't know, dt they were conducting d interview by proxy and as such he was just directed to call candidates for interview. My alarm bell started ringing immediately, as in, if d 'HR' doesn't have answers to these pertinent questions, who will?

I said ''OK, I'll be available ".
Immediately I dropped d call, I checked d text again and I noticed:
1. The 'organization' wasn't well defined; all DT was stated was 'TGR Management'. No specific name.

2. Instead of stating their own name, they took d pain to quote RCCG church, and other adjoining streets. Was dt done to validate their authenticity??

3. When I did a quick check on true caller, his phone number 0806 274 18** came up with 'Eje' (blood??) as the owner.
Case closed!

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
How do I contact you please?
JayHymn:
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Agbalagbi2013: 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
Experienced teachers are needed in a reputable school in Ibadan to teach English language, physics and chemistry. If you're interested call Mr Abioye on 08055962492 for details
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oderemioyedoyin(f): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
Agbalagbi2013:
Experienced teachers are needed in a reputable school in Ibadan to teach English language, physics and chemistry. If you're interested call Mr Abioye on 08055962492 for details

Where precisely in Ibadan?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by EzekielMab(m): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
JayHymn:

B.Eng Computer Engineering

Already sent you a pm
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by JayHymn: 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
JayHymn:

I apologize for the wrong message passed. I didn't mean I have a vacancy for someone to fill up that role. I meant I have someone who is available to teach maths/further maths or physics if the school can offer him 80k + accommodation. So employers / agents or anyone who knows of such vacancy should kindly contact. I didn't mean to pass the wrong message. Thanks for your understanding

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by snosoar: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
VACANCY FOR A FEMALE HOMESCHOOLING TEACHER

There is a vacancy for a passionate female home teacher for two female kids, one of whom is approximately four years of age while the other is approximately two years of age.
The eldest of them is a very curious and bright learner that has attended pre-primary classes for over a year. She has also been enjoying homeschooling, and a motivated and sound female teacher is now needed to take them for normal school hours at least every working day.

Responsibilities / Requirements
1) The successful applicant would be a minimum holder of ND / NCE. Apply if you believe you can prove that you have what it takes irrespective.
2) The successful applicant would be highly flexible and committed to adopting or developing innovative pedagogies.
2) The successful applicant would be able to teach phonics, math, handwriting, reading, personal, social and emotional development, physical development and homework support.
3) The successful applicant must also have the will, mercy, ethics, and skills to handle kids appropriately.
4) For purposes of easy commute, it is preferable that the successful applicant should reside in Kosofe Local Government (Ketu, Mile 12, Owode, axis) or central mainland areas of Lagos.

BENEFITS
1) Competitive pay
2) Counseling/guidance for rebranding yourself to be spotted by and prepared for digital-age opportunities.

Interested and qualified applicants should send their application with the subject "Application to be a Homeschooling Teacher" to the email below preferably on or before the 31st of January, 2020:
jumshak@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by rottable(m): 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
snosoar:
VACANCY FOR A FEMALE HOMESCHOOLING TEACHER

There is a vacancy for a passionate female home teacher for two female kids, one of whom is approximately four years of age while the other is approximately two years of age.
The eldest of them is a very curious and bright learner that has attended pre-primary classes for over a year. She has also been enjoying homeschooling, and a motivated and sound female teacher is now needed to take them for normal school hours at least every working day.

Responsibilities / Requirements
1) The successful applicant would be a minimum holder of ND / NCE. Apply if you believe you can prove that you have what it takes irrespective.
2) The successful applicant would be highly flexible and committed to adopting or developing innovative pedagogies.
2) The successful applicant would be able to teach phonics, math, handwriting, reading, personal, social and emotional development, physical development and homework support.
3) The successful applicant must also have the will, mercy, ethics, and skills to handle kids appropriately.
4) For purposes of easy commute, it is preferable that the successful applicant should reside in Kosofe Local Government (Ketu, Mile 12, Owode, axis) or central mainland areas of Lagos.

BENEFITS
1) Competitive pay
2) Counseling/guidance for rebranding yourself to be spotted by and prepared for digital-age opportunities.

Interested and qualified applicants should send their application with the subject "Application to be a Homeschooling Teacher" to the email below preferably on or before the 31st of January, 2020:
jumshak@gmail.com
if you need a male teacher, I am available.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by DemiVonKrone: 7:41am On Jan 20, 2020
Good morning guys,
I'm open to home tutoring jobs in the evenings (English language and literature-in-english).
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Akurakambe(m): 7:49am On Jan 20, 2020
Please any vacancy for teaching in Awka Anambra state. Help a brother. My number is 07032066053
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mike4S: 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
rottable:
if you need a male teacher, I am available.
I guess you have not been there before
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by rottable(m): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
Mike4S:
I guess you have not been there before
where?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
Morrewhunmie:

I once worked in the school as a part-time teacher around 2015. I taught twice in a week and my pay was 15k. I can't really say much about the school because I only worked for 2 terms as a part-time teacher. Late payment and maltreatment of teachers were the reasons why I left and fortunately I got a better offer at The Ambassadors College,Ota.
I'm saying all these based on what I witnessed in the year 2015. Things might have changed now.
How far, hope you dey see Seun for Ambassadors College grin
Abeg help us tell am make e stop to dey do hide and seek o cheesy
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by slimdollar: 11:01am On Jan 21, 2020
I need a teaching job (Mathematics) in Ibadan. Preferably from Alakia down to Gate.
Kindly drop any information you think can help
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by wandeykul(f): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
A chemistry teacher is needed in a school at magodo..call 07012855871
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by rottable(m): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2020
wandeykul:
A chemistry teacher is needed in a school at magodo..call 07012855871
only chemistry teacher?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sniper4real(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
slimdollar:
I need a teaching job (Mathematics) in Ibadan. Preferably from Alakia down to Gate.
Kindly drop any information you think can help

Chat me up
No @ sig
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olawuyi12(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Oyo State Government Should Not Be In Contestedness of the Rule of Law.

H.E Seyi Makinde ! the only way to escape AGF recent letter is to conduct fresh Local Govt Elections In Oyo State within 90 days, for the sake of the SUPREME BEING, kindly avoid unnecessary distractions by distinguishing “the Rule of Law” from “a rule of law”

It is time apply the later to designate a legal warrior to supersede the already legal proceedings against perpetuities (Ajimobi Chairmen) ki Malami malofi Kekere-Ekun dawalagara no Supreme court.

The rule of law, I am here begging Your Exellency to apply too on both Amotekun and issue of the LG chairmen incluiding that of Olubadan and the High Chief upgraded to become Oba is the ideals of Pa Ladoke Akintola political morality that can be refers to the ascendancy of law as such and that of the institutions of the legal system in a system of governance.

I humbly refer H.E Seyi Makinde to the PA Ladoke Akintola number of principles of a formal and procedural character which addressed the way in which a state like Oyo can be governs most especially where the Oyo State have to dine and wine with double facet colleagues from south west and also have reason to confront the central government.

Oyo state need to confront the FGN with principles concern of the generality and Amotekun serves that purpose but there must be serious foundation, clarity, publicity, stability, and prospectivity of the norms to balance governance in a region like Yoruba nation.

All those SAN you see everywhere shouting and claiming the Anthony General was right or wrong are just saying that to heat the polity to drag Oyo state funds for litigation and you are the only person who can review the procedural principles concern, the processes by which these norms are administered, and the courts of judgement for sale as you need to ask yourself if there is independent judiciary that this contending requires.

Your Exellency sir, apply Pa Awolowo certain substantive ideals like a presumption of liberty and respect for the FGN parastatal rights to supervision even as it is much more controversial and indeed as we have all noted the great deal of controversy about what the rule of law requires regarding deposed Council Chairmen case and the law that has prejudiced the fate of the new appointed caretaker.

Ibile Revolution will not appreciate seen Oyo state in contestedness of the rule of law because the most important demand of the Rule of Law is that both Eng. Seyi Makinde and Malami been in positions of authority should exercise their power within a constraining framework of well-established public norms rather than in an arbitrary, ad hoc, or purely discretionary manner on the basis of their own preferences or ideology.

Oyo State government need to learn not to get so much fascinating with media hype and my pleading here is that the Oyo State must operate within the framework of law in everything it does, because at last Your Excellency would be hold accountable through law when there is a suggestion of authorized or action by those FGN parastatals most expecially the Attorney General office.

It is time for Oyo state government to create all Oyo state indigenes to the fact that the rule of law is not just about the state government as it requires also that Awa Omo Oyo State must respect and comply with legal norms, even when we disagree with them as we all know that the current FGN regimes interests would always conflict with ours’ but if we learn how to accept legal determinations of what our rights and duties are, will bestow priviledge for us to reject rubbish from them as much we all have access to the law’s protection.

The law in which the Attorney General of Buhari was sighting on the two issues at hand are epistemically accessible which has been promulgated for public knowledge so that people can study it, internalize it to figure out what it requires of them, and Oyo state can utilise it as a framework for her plans and expectations and for settling the disputes to cover our interest.

Hon Audullahi Saheed Mosadoluwa (Mr-Ibile)
For
Ibile Peaceful Assembly
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
Please,who has any idea about the salary structure of gracefield int school,mushin?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by abefeabebi(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
please who can recommend a recognize PGD center or school in Lagos State. Am staying around Magodo Berger axis. thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rahzee1990: 8:52am On Jan 24, 2020
Is there vacancy at gracefield international school mushin.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Help4rmme2u(m): 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
I teach Chemistry, Physics, Maths and biology in Abuja.

If you need a home lesson/tutorial

Check details for contact.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by obonujoker(m): 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
Teaching vacancy in a primary school at Ogudu.(Primary 4 or 5)

Female teacher (single or married) living in Ogudu, Ojota or Alapere only

Salary details

NCE: 18K + Lesson money. Without lesson 20k straight

HND/BSc: 20k + Lesson money. Without lesson 22k/23k straight

08116968696 for more details (Females only)

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.