Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2572384 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
obonujoker:

Lol... I have about 100 pupils and they pay an average of 15k per term...

I have 10 classes and 2 non teaching staff and ipay a yearly rent of 600k

How can I pay staff above 25k per month??

Isntit as business grows, that salaries increase??

your matured response to the guy above is noteworthy...May God increase your biz more & more

you could just recruit NCE holders for now...that pay above is truly a slap on degree holders

May God help us all

10 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
obonujoker:

How much does the govt pay primary school teachers??

ENtry level in some states no pass 40k...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
obonujoker:

Chebi you sev dey try pay around 20, 25... SOme schools for my area na 15, 20k common pass...plus you will still be owed.

The last school I taught in, their fees were above 120k minus boarding fees o... But to pay 40k promptly, na war. And they pay on the 15th of the next month. 15th of next month go reach, owner of scool and principal go begin dodge members of staff and also avoid the school grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by fairy88: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
Soon it will be two years looking for job, help a sister please, any job around Ajah, sangotedo axis please, studied Office Technology and Management......
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
Adexy4us:

your matured response to the guy above is noteworthy...May God increase your biz more & more

you could just recruit NCE holders for now...that pay above is truly a slap on degree holders

May God help us all

Even when you state it that you want only NCE holders, you will still see B.Sc and Masters holders jostling for the job of 25k shocked

This is how bad the situation of the country is...

I remember attending a teaching interview with a masters holder... I got the 40k job, but the guy didn't get.. I have worked in an establishment that paid 30k then... One of my colleagues then was a masters holder... You can imagine the state of the country...

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
fairy88:
Soon it will be two years looking for job, help a sister please, any job around Ajah, sangotedo axis please, studied Office Technology and Management......
What subjects can you teach? ACcounting, economics, maths? If yes... check my profile and read the thread I created... You can keep yourself busy with the online tutoring job pending when you get a better job
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xlyad(m): 1:22am On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bendazum: 2:37am On Jan 31, 2020
NosaJBourne:

Chebi you sev dey try pay around 20, 25... SOme schools for my area na 15, 20k common pass...plus you will still be owed.

The last school I taught in, their fees were above 120k minus boarding fees o... But to pay 40k promptly, na war. And they pay on the 15th of the next month. 15th of next month go reach, owner of scool and principal go begin dodge members of staff and also avoid the school grin cheesy

Which school is that?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bendazum: 2:41am On Jan 31, 2020
NosaJBourne:

Even when you state it that you want only NCE holders, you will still see B.Sc and Masters holders jostling for the job of 25k shocked

This is how bad the situation of the country is...

I remember attending a teaching interview with a masters holder... I got the 40k job, but the guy didn't get.. I have worked in an establishment that paid 30k then... One of my colleagues then was a masters holder... You can imagine the state of the country...

One would understand if you are being paid above #50 000 now cos you wrote in past tense.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bendazum: 2:43am On Jan 31, 2020
Anybody that stays in Bayelsa should holla.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tosdam(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2020
obonujoker:

Well, I replied you based on your hard response to the other guy. You can make use of NCE as a growing school, create a platform to make your teachers grow with your school and motivate them with incentive when necessary. It can never be overemphasized that some acclaimed big schools pay ridiculously low not because they cannot afford to pay but they want to make more money; hence they use people as cheap labour. Teachers hardly leave school that pay them well, some school owners do not want their teachers to grow because they hate competition.

Sincerely speaking, the rate at which people take advantage of unemployed graduates is becoming unbearable. Most of them cannot take the shit they offer people. How on earth will someone taking 25k grow in this harsh economy? Many of them go extra to boost the salary and it ends with bills settling most time.

The 25k is a roadside problem, some school owners see the 25k like 250k and overuse their teachers. Most of the teachers you see on the streets of Nigeria aren't happy, they just swallow shame to make end means. It's a very painful situation.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
bendazum:

Which school is that?

a day and boarding school situated in Ikorodu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
bendazum:

One would understand if you are being paid above #50 000 now cos you wrote in past tense.

Actually, my last job I resigned from wasn't a teaching job. The pay was 53k... But, omo na D I E o... plus no guaranteed career development or progression. I am hopefully expecting to land a better job that will not harm my mental health. Peace of mind is non negotiable, for me.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by udi2111: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
[quote author=bendazum post=86250355]Anybody that stays in Bayelsa should holla.[/quote

Any opportunity?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PerfectMatchNG: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
You need not to respond, let him open hs business and know what it is to operate a business in Nigeria.
obonujoker:

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PerfectMatchNG: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
Foolish move, a bird in hand is worth more than 2 in the bush.
NosaJBourne:

Actually, my last job I resigned from wasn't a teaching job. The pay was 53k... But, omo na D I E o... plus no guaranteed career development or progression. I am hopefully expecting to land a better job that will not harm my mental health. Peace of mind is non negotiable, for me.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PerfectMatchNG: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
I may have something for you o! drop your mail
fairy88:
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Bifrost: 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
obonujoker:

How much does the govt pay primary school teachers??

Do you seriously want to compare what you pay with what govt pay their teachers? Don't you dare.

It would be better you employ school leavers than to look for graduates to pay this pittance.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bendazum: 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
[quote author=udi2111 post=86262856][/quote]

Do you stay there?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sageb: 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
bendazum:
Anybody that stays in Bayelsa should holla.
is there any job opening in yenagoa? Drop it here
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by udi2111: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
bendazum:

Do you stay there?
Yes
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bendazum: 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
udi2111:

Yes

What's your discipline?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bendazum: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
sageb:
is there any job opening in yenagoa? Drop it here

What's your discipline?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
bendazum:

What is the future of someone earning #23 000 monthly?

Feeding is the only thing he will achieve. No savings, no hope of a car, build a house or marry.

What a life!

Enough of these useless jobs this year. If its not a salary of #60 000 at least, forget it.

God bless you, u r on point

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
PerfectMatchNG:
Foolish move, a bird in hand is worth more than 2 in the bush.

smiley you are sounding like my former boss.

Boss, is that you? Lol... grin

On a more serious note, please check up or read about this species of fish called the Mexican tetra (Astyanax mexicanus), also known as the blind cave fish.

smiley you would be better enlightened after learning about this fish...

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
PerfectMatchNG:

Lol

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uncleteeh(m): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
I can teach both Technical Drawing and Basic Tech. excellently on a part time basis.
I reside in Ibadan. If you need my service kindly contact me on 08108408732.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by fairy88: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
PerfectMatchNG:
oriakuabi@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Soho16(m): 9:08am On Feb 01, 2020
gargoyle:
Good day

Please I have a Bsc. and MSc. in Pharmacology from the University of Lagos. I am interested in teaching Math, Basic Science, Biology and Chemistry for Junior and Senior Secondary Schools. I currently live in Abuja. Anybody that needs (or knows anyone who needs) a home tutor in these subjects for any location in Abuja should PM me please. I have over 6 yrs experience in tutoring.

I can also tutor for the Quantitative section of the GRE as I have taken and passed the exam in flying colors.

Thanks.

Please what’s your contact details?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pheeldan: 11:06am On Feb 01, 2020
Im a graduate of Engineering Physics, i live in ibadan..I can teach Physics, math, Furthermaths..I can also take Basic science and Technical drawing for junior sec school. Thank you!! My mail is pheeldan@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Oyeakins: 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
Pheeldan:
Im a graduate of Engineering Physics, i live in ibadan..I can teach Physics, math, Furthermaths..I can also take Basic science and Technical drawing for junior sec school. Thank you!! My mail is pheeldan@yahoo.com

I saw a post of fedmat college Akobo in need of physics teacher

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.