Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2572275 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bendazum: 1:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Is it really okay to state that the reason for resignation is that you've found another organisation?

What's your views?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by abelee(m): 1:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
noob03saibot:
you are saying 25,000. Lol! When the teacher in that position who handles Ss2 and SS3 in my former place of work is earning 18,000. Me, I thank God I left that school. Some people are just wicked. And the b!tch that owns the school didn't pay them for December even though they worked for two weeks.

Do you expect a responsible employer going through this your comment now to employ you. For your mind now, you have spoken soundly, abi? Oya clap for yourself.

I've always told myself this and anyone who cares to listen. There's no employer that owes you a cent. He/she reserves the right as an entrepreneur to set his/her own employee working terms according to how his/her business conditions favour him/her. If after going through the same terms, any employee finds it favourable and you can work with it, sign up for the job. You can decide to set up ur own school if dey e dey pain u for body. Nonsense
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ASPIREX: 2:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
abelee:

Do you expect a responsible employer going through this your comment now to employ you. For your mind now, you have spoken soundly, abi? Oya clap for yourself.

I've always told myself this and anyone who cares to listen. There's no employer that owes you a cent. He/she reserves the right as an entrepreneur to set his/her own employee working terms according to how his/her business conditions favour him/her. If after going through the same terms, any employee finds it favourable and you can work with it, sign up for the job. You can decide to set up ur own school if dey e dey pain u for body. Nonsense

This is overwhelming evidence that despite the poor thinking paraded by the majority of our populace we may yet be liberated by the objectivity of a few resolute and banged brains.

This poster is either the product of a educational era that is far long, a foreign trained graduate, a private university graduate or he might just be a public university graduate whose thinking had not been marred with the self pity majority of our youths wallow in.

An offer is made, you DECIDE to take it as a result of objectively appraising your prevailing circumstances at that time. Yet you refuse to cut the your employer some slack refusing to acknowledge that he may have his own issues which make more demands on him.

Why not start even a lesson in your neighbourhood and then pay attractive salaries for just one year and then come back here and berate employers some more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Aystarz: 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
ASPIREX:

This is overwhelming evidence that despite the poor thinking paraded by the majority of our populace we may yet be liberated by the objectivity of a few resolute and banged brains.

This poster is either the product of a educational era that is far long, a foreign trained graduate, a private university graduate or he might just be a public university graduate whose thinking had not been marred with the self pity majority of our youths wallow in.

An offer is made, you DECIDE to take it as a result of objectively appraising your prevailing circumstances at that time. Yet you refuse to cut the your employer some slack refusing to acknowledge that he may have his own issues which make more demands on him.

Why not start even a lesson in your neighbourhood and then pay attractive salaries for just one year and then come back here and berate employers some more

When somone has to go this route to defend dodgy remunerations, know for sure that he or she is no different than the teeming cruel school owners in this country, who know nothing more than to feed fat from the labour of their unfortunate employees. Your cup will be full someday.....yours and your ilks'!

8 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mike4S: 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
Aystarz:

When somone has to go this route to defend dodgy remunerations, know for sure that he or she is no different than the teeming cruel school owners in this country, who know nothing more than to feed fat from the labour of their unfortunate employees. Your cup will be full someday.....yours and your ilks'!
Those school owners will remain stagnant for the hardship they are causing for those working under them. I have taught in schools and the best among them is the one that I'm teaching now.
The Proprietress method of payment is simply the best. Unlike some that don't allow school lessons she allows it without demanding the usual percentage some used to demand. For the first time, I saw a school that is paying additional money outside salary. Say for example, N60K is just N80K.
Before I digress, those employers of labour are wicked. Imagine somebody is not paying holiday's salary and somebody is here defending them. Because of their notoriety for such treatment, those teachers they are maltreating/have maltreated will always direct parents to take their children elsewhere. You cannot eat your cake and have it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cuteyguy: 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
For those interested in better schools

http://vinecrestcollege.net/careers/
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Freedom34: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mike4S:
Those school owners will remain stagnant for the hardship they are causing for those working under them. I have taught in schools and the best among them is the one that I'm teaching now.
The Proprietress method of payment is simply the best. Unlike some that don't allow school lessons she allows it without demanding the usual percentage some used to demand. For the first time, I saw a school that is paying additional money outside salary. Say for example, N60K is just N80K.
Before I digress, those employers of labour are wicked. Imagine somebody is not paying holiday's salary and somebody is here defending them. Because of their notoriety for such treatment, those teachers they are maltreating/have maltreated will always direct parents to take their children elsewhere. You cannot eat your cake and have it.

Gentleman, since u gained employment with chrisland college, last year, u yaff nor allow us hear word. Haba! On top d 100-120k they are paying u?

Let's get something clear: A school's paying power is a function of their school fees,, PERIOD!
Presently, Chris land charges around 2 million annually as school fees, yet pays her teachers a meagre 100-120k (pre - new minimum wage salary) and u expect a school whose school fees is NOT up to 100k ( one hundred thousand) per annum to pay u something close to dt? Judge it urself!

As a matter of fact, d big schools (in comparison with d smaller schools) are d ones really shortchanging their teachers, when d enormous amount collected as school fees is juxtaposed with the teacher's salary!

I've worked in big schools, even bigger than Chris land, with a better net pay, but resigned as I saw dt d 'big' pay wasn't commensurate with d workload! I cannot coman goan kee myself!

I'm on my own now, earning less but with a greater peace of mind.
Like someone said in an earlier post, instead of complaining of low pay, why not set up ur own school and pay teachers what you 'know is right'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ASPIREX: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
Aystarz:

You can call me whatsoever name you choose. It's your prerogative. After all we are on a faceless forum.

You will nonetheless agree that in a free enterprise economy that we elect to operate, each employee had the free choice of taking up an appointment wherever he chooses after carefully examining what is offered vis a vis what he himself is bringing to the table.

What is offensive is where you lose your pride and dignity by succumbing to undesirable working terms and conditions and then only complain without taking action. It's a matter of perception. You think you offering so much while the employer thinks you are offering much less.

If you are not able to bridge this gap, options are available which include but may not be limited to a resignation in order to seek more Clement or attractive terms.

Indeed I show my appreciation to my staff Olin a number of ways and one primary way of doing this is to ensure that I give them what I consider commensurate with their input to the success and progress of my business.

I do not run a charity house, we are set up as a business and we need to remain a business. You need to convince me beyond reasonable doubt that you deserve more before I pay more.

Remember that at the end of the day I have to balance my books. Should the business fail nobody will remember the salaries you paid then. You will just be tagged a poor manager of resources.

So, it is indeed true........me and my ilk do pay what we consider deserving to each individual while retaining a base salary which could be considered a living wage.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pascopele: 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
No business is easy Y'all criticizing school owners are been unfair

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by DaBogu: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
Oluwatosinbode:
Please who knows anything about ignite science at isolo, working condition and the likes
I have issues with my pm can you drop your mail
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olumiolu12: 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
Corona College of Education, though they offer Professional Diploma in Education. At the end of the programme, you'll be TRCN certified.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Bifrost: 1:12am On Mar 02, 2020
jeftallion:

If you are succcessful next week ,you get the link for the assessment.

Oh really? Did you apply?
Any ideas what to expect?

Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by skydude(m): 5:57am On Mar 02, 2020
Freedom34:

Gentleman, since u gained employment with chrisland college, last year, u yaff nor allow us hear word. Haba! On top d 100-120k they are paying u?

Let's get something clear: A school's paying power is a function of their school fees,, PERIOD!
Presently, Chris land charges around 2 million annually as school fees, yet pays her teachers a meagre 100-120k (pre - new minimum wage salary) and u expect a school whose school fees is NOT up to 100k ( one hundred thousand) per annum to pay u something close to dt? Judge it urself!

As a matter of fact, d big schools (in comparison with d smaller schools) are d ones really shortchanging their teachers, when d enormous amount collected as school fees is juxtaposed with the teacher's salary!

I've worked in big schools, even bigger than Chris land, with a better net pay, but resigned as I saw dt d 'big' pay wasn't commensurate with d workload! I cannot coman goan kee myself!

Like someone said in an earlier post, instead of complaining of low pay, why not set up ur own school and pay teachers what you 'know is right'.

I don't know if I should scold you but to think of it u r a man.
I started from kuruje sch and rose to the top, in my entire life, I wud never pray to return to kuruje sch again.
A teacher is teaching a subject and getting paid 100k or 120k and a teacher teaching 5 mixed subjects wt higher number of periods and getting 40k. Jess who is short paying here.
The school who av ur welfare at hand and pay u a better salary is the one to slot in for, those kuruje schools are just blood sucking.

6 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by skydude(m): 6:05am On Mar 02, 2020
ASPIREX:

You can call me whatsoever name you choose. It's your prerogative. After all we are on a faceless forum.

You will nonetheless agree that in a free enterprise economy that we elect to operate, each employee had the free choice of taking up an appointment wherever he chooses after carefully examining what is offered vis a vis what he himself is bringing to the table.

What is offensive is where you lose your pride and dignity by succumbing to undesirable working terms and conditions and then only complain without taking action. It's a matter of perception. You think you offering so much while the employer thinks you are offering much less.

If you are not able to bridge this gap, options are available which include but may not be limited to a resignation in order to seek more Clement or attractive terms.

Indeed I show my appreciation to my staff Olin a number of ways and one primary way of doing this is to ensure that I give them what I consider commensurate with their input to the success and progress of my business.

I do not run a charity house, we are set up as a business and we need to remain a business. You need to convince me beyond reasonable doubt that you deserve more before I pay more.

Remember that at the end of the day I have to balance my books. Should the business fail nobody will remember the salaries you paid then. You will just be tagged a poor manager of resources.

So, it is indeed true........me and my ilk do pay what we consider deserving to each individual while retaining a base salary which could be considered a living wage.
Sir can u pls stop glorifying what is wrong, am trying to figure out what you meant but still not getting ur point..
If u own a school and non of ur ex staffs ain't saying any good thing abt you then check urself.
Yes I understand when I sign a contract I tend to keep to it, I don't complain abt the salary bcs I signed it bt I do av issues wt more and more work load like the school owner wants u to carry all his village problem then I begin to av a second tot.
If I can remember vividly, u started wt 15k salary and on top of that being owed, I fought against that till I was the only Staff being paid on time. Most of these schools u owe a month or two.
Though the expectations in bigger sch is high so u barely av peace of mind unlike kuruje schools if they like they understand if they like thgry don't understand nobody wud question you

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Freedom34: 8:00am On Mar 02, 2020
skydude:

I started from kuruje sch and rose to the top, in my entire life, I wud never pray to return to kuruje sch again.
A teacher is teaching a subject and getting paid 100k or 120k and a teacher teaching 5 mixed subjects wt higher number of periods and getting 40k. Jess who is short paying here.
The school who av ur welfare at hand and pay u a better salary is the one to slot in for, those kuruje schools are just blood sucking.

I blv u read my comment well:

Presently, Chris land charges around 2 million annually as school fees, yet pays her teachers 100-120k (pre - new minimum wage salary) and u expect a school whose school fees is NOT up to 100k ( one hundred thousand) per annum to pay u something close to dt? Judge it urself!

Between a school charging 2 to 3 million annually as school fees and paying her teachers 120k as salary and (to borrow ur word) a "kuruje" school whose school fees is (around) 100k but still manages to pay her teachers 40k as salary, who is shortchanging her teachers?

I'll repeat for emphasis:, a school's paying power is determined majorly by d school fees it charges the students and that's a no brainer.

Expecting a "kuruje" school to pay same amount as a grade A school is unrealistic!
Like my people use to say, "a bird only flies with what she has eaten"
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jeftallion: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2020
Bifrost:

Oh really? Did you apply?
Any ideas what to expect?

Thanks.
20 questions ...10 quantitative,10 verbal reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ASPIREX: 9:52am On Mar 02, 2020
skydude:

Sir can u pls stop glorifying what is wrong, am trying to figure out what you meant but still not getting ur point..
If u own a school and non of ur ex staffs ain't saying any good thing abt you then check urself.
Yes I understand when I sign a contract I tend to keep to it, I don't complain abt the salary bcs I signed it bt I do av issues wt more and more work load like the school owner wants u to carry all his village problem then I begin to av a second tot.
If I can remember vividly, u started wt 15k salary and on top of that being owed, I fought against that till I was the only Staff being paid on time. Most of these schools u owe a month or two.
Though the expectations in bigger sch is high so u barely av peace of mind unlike kuruje schools if they like they understand if they like thgry don't understand nobody wud question you

I am inclined to continue this argument since your choice of language is not vile.

We set the records straight first.

I do frown at private school owners and indeed any employer who treats his staff with ignominy.
Some of the older schools with large population and decent/regular fees from students should pay well. I usually advocate that at the very least 20% of gross earnings should be used for salaries and other reward options.

The crus of the matter here lies with the perception people have about poor salaries. If a school is just starting out with minimal capital outlay, it is only natural for it to attract very low earning teachers and also give them a lot of work to do. It is these foundation staff that will contribute tho the expansion and progress of the school. If the owner is fair, he will acknowledge the contribution made by this people verbally and where possible monetarily.

Running a business is all about balancing a budget. I am aware that most schools rely 100% on school fees to pay salaries and do all else.

This makes the situation a difficult one especially if the school fees is meagre and the student numbers few.

On the whole, experience has shown that the better you appreciate your teachers and other staff the lower the turnover of staff. But you really must work on the earnings first.

And for those in the labour market, be grateful for these mushroom schools that give you a fighting chance to earn some experience as a requirement for future job applications. The day you perceive that you are being badly treated then you make your move.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by gpercuxionz(m): 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
A
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Bifrost: 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
ASPIREX:

I am inclined to continue this argument since your choice of language is not vile.

We set the records straight first.

I do frown at private school owners and indeed any employer who treats his staff with ignominy.
Some of the older schools with large population and decent/regular fees from students should pay well. I usually advocate that at the very least 20% of gross earnings should be used for salaries and other reward options.

The crus of the matter here lies with the perception people have about poor salaries. If a school is just starting out with minimal capital outlay, it is only natural for it to attract very low earning teachers and also give them a lot of work to do. It is these foundation staff that will contribute tho the expansion and progress of the school. If the owner is fair, he will acknowledge the contribution made by this people verbally and where possible monetarily.

Running a business is all about balancing a budget. I am aware that most schools rely 100% on school fees to pay salaries and do all else.

This makes the situation a difficult one especially if the school fees is meagre and the student numbers few.

On the whole, experience has shown that the better you appreciate your teachers and other staff the lower the turnover of staff. But you really must work on the earnings first.

And for those in the labour market, be grateful for these mushroom schools that give you a fighting chance to earn some experience as a requirement for future job applications. The day you perceive that you are being badly treated then you make your move.

I completely agree with you.
But in your last paragraph, your comment; "...be grateful for these mushroom schools that give you a fighting chance to earn some experience..." is rather condescending.

If not the 'anyhowness' of our education system, these mushroom schools shouldn't even be in the first place. I've had my fair share of working with them, and trust me I never include the School in my CV. I must say I was treated well and with respect, but then...

And I must say, although these schools make cheap and affordable private education available for the lowest earners in the society, standard is very much compromised.

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lilshaddy(m): 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hello , I am a competent and dedicated mathematics teacher with more than three years of teaching experience, I have my TRCN certificate , I am in need of a teaching job , I reside in Lagos state. My phone contact 08109111237 and my email address is seyimuibi@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ASPIREX: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2020
Bifrost:

I completely agree with you.
But in your last paragraph, your comment; "...be grateful for these mushroom schools that give you a fighting chance to earn some experience..." is rather condescending.

If not the 'anyhowness' of our education system, these mushroom schools shouldn't even be in the first place. I've had my fair share of working with them, and trust me I never include the School in my CV. I must say I was treated well and with respect, but then...

And I must say, although these schools make cheap and affordable private education available for the lowest earners in the society, standard is very much compromised.

The discourse gets more interesting.

My apologies of you find my preferred designation ' mushroom schools' very degrading. But Bros it is what it is. They are mushroom schools. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with us having them as they are an integral step in our evolution process.

Nigerians and indeed all human beings are quite discerning. Parents who send their ward to these schools do so because at the moment this is the best available alternative to a total lack of education.

As our society evolved, some of these schools will either evolve with society or die naturally. It's a natural phenomenon. 40 years ago in this same country those schools did not exist. Public primary schools were better than some private schools.

In the same vein, teachers who are in this type of school are there because that is where they chose to be at that time. Remember that life is about choices. You will however be bound to the consequences of your choice. So I would naturally expect that a teacher who finds his way into that kind of school will develop oneself significantly so that he can attract the kind of job that he seeks holding in mind that he again can only get what he deserves at that material point in time. That is the law.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rhymeyjohn: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2020
You made a lot of sense. A neighborhood School with 100 students paying a school fee of 35k each pays salary of 30-35k.

But a big international school with school fees of 500k per term and population of 100 pays her staff 80-100k.
Many don't even do the maths, it's how much enters their pockets they're concerned about.

Any private school collecting school fees of 50k and below and paying Graduates above 30k which is the new minimum wage is trying.

If you know what's good for you, use those schools to gain experience then move on to bigger paying schools

Freedom34:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ASPIREX: 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
Rhymeyjohn:
You made a lot of sense. A neighborhood School with 100 students paying a school fee of 35k each pays salary of 30-35k.

But a big international school with school fees of 500k per term and population of 100 pays her staff 80-100k.
Many don't even do the maths, it's how much enters their pockets they're concerned about.

Any private school collecting school fees of 50k and below and paying Graduates above 30k which is the new minimum wage is trying.

If you know what's good for you, use those schools to gain experience then move on to bigger paying schools

Oga many thanks for your post.

There could be no better way of making this matter clearer.

All we do in this country is complain and always from a selfish standpoint.

Your post summarised everything and I hope it puts to rest the entire disaffection which people express for small private school owners.

You know finally, I subscribe to that school of thought that insists that no government or body should fix the salaries for any organisation. Let the market forces regulate the wages and you will only get the very best at this point.

Pls also take the bolded seriously.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
I am currently in Umuahia. I need a teaching JOB in any private school in Umuahia. I have PGD in Education and TRCN. My core area is CRS and Government. Please contact me o
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Abasstoheeb(m): 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
Everyone have a point
but the thing is some people knows the problem of this country but instead of solving a little
they aggravate it

those employers hide under the umbrella of no job and treat people how they like because they don't have a choice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Jokerman(m): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2020
skydude:

How much is the school fees per child??
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lekison(m): 7:48am On Mar 04, 2020
It's so disheartening to see some people support schools that makes life a living hell for teachers....you people are a problem in our society. Instead of calling a spade what it is you people are busy justifying wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Jokerman(m): 7:51am On Mar 04, 2020
Lekison:
It's so disheartening to see some people support schools that makes life a living hell for teachers....you people are a problem in our society. Instead of calling a spade what it is you people are busy justifying wickedness.

No one is supporting these schools... We are just facing reality....

How can a school collecting a fees of 20k per term pay you a salary of 40k above??

Fear God now
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by skydude(m): 7:53am On Mar 04, 2020
Jokerman:

How much is the school fees per child??
There is something u need to understand about school fees per child, if a school is collecting 2m per year, check their population in regards to some kuruje schools with low fees, then again u av to check their expenses and maintainace which wud be high, the amount of money spent out is almost the amount of money spent out in kuruje schools.
A school having swimming pool, good play ground, good laboratory u should know how much it cost to set a good laboratory up, good toilets, conducive staff room well air-conditioned, good class room which gives us swagger to teach, available materials, they spend money to get money, for kuruje schools they don't want to spend money there are content with what they have.
It is not a crime to work in kuruje schools but it is a crime to stay too long there it means as. Teacher u don't even know ur left from right, av seen teachers dwell in 35k even though the school was well equipped and school fees was 120k, I was taking 40k then but was not content bcs of the standard of the sch, I understand that they should pay more but some school owners are just so so wicked. They make more money even from some kuruje schools and don't want to pay, they keep giving excuses. I left the 40j job and some people are still there for years, I brought some of them to where I got a new job then, wow they cud not pass interview then I understood why they av been there for years.I worked for a school that was taking 15k as school fees but wt a large population jeez she wud still owe u and tell u some students av not paid their fees and when I calculated it, virtually all the students has paid, so u can see how wicked some sch owners are, she is making more gain than most big schools.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by skydude(m): 7:53am On Mar 04, 2020
Jokerman:

No one is supporting these schools... We are just facing reality....

How can a school collecting a fees of 20k per term pay you a salary of 40k above??

Fear God now
Wt good population, u didn't add that too lol �
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by skydude(m): 7:57am On Mar 04, 2020
ChEkWaSIyKe:
I am currently in Umuahia. I need a teaching JOB in any private school in Umuahia. I have PGD in Education and TRCN. My core area is CRS and Government. Please contact me on 07035424623
Sister specialize in one field, teaching work is not a jack of all trade, I can't do that again I once did that and I realized I was stupid, u either gv me the job or keep the job, I av a field, when u ask me what field can I Minor in again I wud just say ntn as u can read in my cv, I am a professional so treat me like one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.