Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (1000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2572813 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Florrylarry(f): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
I am interested. I hv bsc ed. in Ecoomics.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Dammie199(f): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
Orente21:
Goodday everyone, pls does anyone have information about Valencia school interview? How is it like? And how is the condition of service? @Mr Kennniyi, i know you r still working there but you deactivate your account. Please someone should help me so I won't make a decision I ll regret. Thanks.@mr Sunnypar, how you dey?

Has Valencia started calling people for interview? Because I also applied and I have not gotten any information from them
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Orente21(f): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
Dammie199:

Has Valencia started calling people for interview? Because I also applied and I have not gotten any information from them
Ah, mogbe. I pray we r called oo. How was interview like ? Any hint.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by CaptGroin(m): 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
DAILY SAVINGS OFFICER
Qualification: SSCE, ND and NCE

Interested candidates should send CV to tpsavingsandloan@gmail.com

*PLEASE INDICATE JOB TITLE IN AS SUBJECT OF THE MAIL*
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LauraClasikVibe(f): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2021
Dammie199:

You didn't meet their criteria.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Happyset: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
See List: Oyo State Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Civil Service Commission Recruitment - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2021/07/see-list-oyo-state-releases-list-of-successful-candidates-for-civil-service-commission-recruitment/

Lagos State Govt Commences 2021 Teachers Recruitments - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2021/07/lagos-state-govt-commences-2021-teachers-recruitments/

Apply: 2021 Taraba State Civil Service Commission Recruitment - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2021/07/apply-2021-taraba-state-civil-service-commission-recruitment/
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
The Bees Knees School Abuja is a co-educational school located in the heart of Abuja. We are a family oriented school with over 200 pupils. The Bees Knees School was founded on the 12th of July, 2010.The school started as a Daycare and was formerly known as Prime Rose Daycare, but just as the phrase “The Bees Knees”, meaning “HEIGHT OF EXCELLENCE” We have progressively grown into one of the best Daycare, Nursery and Primary schools in Abuja. The Bees Knees School prides itself with effective practical hands on and experimental learning.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Teacher

Job Description
Candidates will teach Arts and Computing.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: hr@thebeeskneesschoolabuja.com
Please fellow Nairalanders,I need info about this school.Their working condition, teachers welfare,salary range and the nature of their interview
Good evening nairalanders, Please who knows about this school working condition and Teachers welfare, they just sent me a text to come for interview
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ModelLook(m): 2:32am On Jul 19, 2021
I have a Bachelors Degree in Geography and Planning with 1 NYSC Teaching experience.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2021
Samson0599:

Please fellow Nairalanders,I need info about this school.Their working condition, teachers welfare,salary range and the nature of their interview
Good evening nairalanders, Please who knows about this school working condition and Teachers welfare, they just sent me a text to come for interview
Please i need this urgently fellow Nairalanders
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Eroms4life17(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
Lenpedia2018:
Female Further maths tutors urgently needed for online classes.
She must be able to use zoom perfectly and familiar with both Nigerian and British curriculum. Interested and qualified tutors should forward their cv’s to info@lenpedia.com.ng
If you need teachers for online class for any of the ART subjects,send a mail on eroms4life17@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Eroms4life17(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
Elvisgolden:

I am interested in the position.......i have a Bsc Ed in Political Science/Education and have over 7 years experience and can confidently teach Government, Civic Ed, History and Social Studies
Hello sir, is the offer still open? Over 9 years teaching experience. Waec and NECO accredited examiner for Civic education for 7 years Teacher of year 2018, familiar with smart learning tools, etc Kindly send a mail to eroms4life17@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by phaya(f): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
Samson0599:

They pay well. Also depends on your negotiatiating power. You must know technology well cause they use smart boards. The working environment is cool
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 20, 2021
phaya:

They pay well. Also depends on your negotiatiating power. You must know technology well cause they use smart boards. The working environment is cool
Ok thank you so much. Any idea on the nature of this interview?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kafeii123: 4:29am On Jul 20, 2021
phaya:

Like how much Pls
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by phaya(f): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
Samson0599:

Ok thank you so much. Any idea on the nature of this interview?

Normal teaching job interview. You will do mini teaching most times, maybe give you some written test. It can take different forms
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by phaya(f): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
kafeii123:

Like how much Pls
Depends on the subject you applied for but people who take maths or french are usually paid higher. Again it still depends on if you can convince them that you are good at what you do... U could get more money
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
phaya:

Normal teaching job interview. You will do mini teaching most times, maybe give you some written test. It can take different forms
Ok thank you so much
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
phaya:

Depends on the subject you applied for but people who take maths or french are usually paid higher. Again it still depends on if you can convince them that you are good at what you do... U could get more money
Wow do you still work there?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kunzyomi(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
English language teacher needed for a school in Ogijo.

Interested candidate must be resident in or around Ogijo.
Send in your cv in pdf format via WhatsApp only

Phone number @signature
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by EmperorTolson: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Teachers needed in a secondary school in Ikirun, Osun State.
Salary is above 30k depending on your qualification.
Comment if you're interested.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by phaya(f): 7:19am On Jul 21, 2021
Samson0599:

Wow do you still work there?

undecided I never said I did
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2021
phaya:

undecided I never said I did
Oh I thought you did
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LauraClasikVibe(f): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2021
Samson0599:

it's a good place to work
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LauraClasikVibe(f): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2021
kafeii123:

Like how much Pls
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
it's a good place to work
Ok thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
Teaching Vacancies - ADO EKITI, EKITI STATE
Secondary School
1. English Language
2. Mathematics/Further Mathematics
3. Agric Science
4. Computer Studies
5. Yoruba
Primary School
* Class Teachers (2 positions)
Support Staff:
*Drivers (30k)
Qualification: Minimum NCE for primary school and Degree for Secondary
Salary: Minimum 35k
Accommodation : Available
Interested? Send CV and cover letter to 08109919966. (WhatsApp)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ishowlekon(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2021
Top Choice Digit can help you design/Rewrite your CV/RESUME professionally to secure well paid job and you get three (3) other things for FREE.

=> CV Design / Rewriting {Pay}
=> Cover Letter {Free}
=> Job Interview Coaching {Free}
=> Interview Materials {Free}

You Pay For One and Get three Free.

Email: topchoicedigit@gmail.com
Phone Number: +234-706-2374-143 (call/Whatsapp)

Chat with me for details and samples
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Am a Chemistry graduate and I can take Chemistry, further maths and maths at ease. Please any opening?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 1:55am On Jul 24, 2021
obus60:
Am a Chemistry graduate and I can take Chemistry, further maths and maths fluently. Please any opening?
Scroll up. There's an advert for Maths/Further Maths in a school located in Ado Ekiti Ekiti State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adeapex(m): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Can someone please tell me the major difference between PDE and PGDE, and which one is superior ?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Olamilite: 7:47am On Jul 27, 2021
Adeapex:
Can someone please tell me the major difference between PDE and PGDE, and which one is superior ?
To the best of my knowledge, both PDE and PGDE are post graduate diploma designed for non Education graduate and they can both be used to secure masters admission. However, PDE was specifically designed in collaboration with TRCN for practising teachers and aspiring teachers with no education background, to take care of TRCN presume inadequacy of PGDE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.