Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

In Need Of Shops In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of Shops In Lagos (11369 Views)

Photos: Shops In Oshodi Under Demolition / Sales Of Shops In Ikota And House For Sale In Ghana / Units Of Shops For Rent In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Shops In Lagos by mycutiepie(f): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2008
I observe that most agents post land for sale or houses for sale, what about shops to let or sale?

I am in need of some shops in Lagos. Please anyone with shops or info for rent or sale should please let me know. Thanks as I appreciate.
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by Flowers: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2008
I need a shop too but not a very expensive one. I spoke to 2 agents and they told me of 2 places in Ikeja. Why not give me a call so that I would direct them to you. The prices could be within your range. 08035849124

Anyone to who can help us?
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by desse: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2008
Where do you need the shop and what is your budget? mycutepie

from desse.
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by mycutiepie(f): 1:10am On Jun 24, 2008
Thanks to you guys. Flowers and Desse. I am in need of a shop on Ikorodu road, I mean Onipanu/Fadeyi/Jibowu's main road called Ikorodu rd, not the one in Ikrodu city.

Thanks to all
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by desse: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2008
Am working on your brief i get back to you soon.
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by mycutiepie(f): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2008
ok, waiting. thanks
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by desse: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2008
mycutiepie

I have two shops for let in ikeja .
A big and small shop.

call me if u are seriously interested. 08033506527,08073711489

The big one goes for 300k whille the small one in balogun market goes for 120k per annum.
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by MyPeace(f): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2008
hi, the shop at balogun market is the balogun in Ikeja?

l need a shop at Onipan/Fadeyi for a Business Centre or at a good business place for Business Centre at Ikeja. My budget for Ikeja is 8k to 10k/month.

My budget for onipanu/fadeyi is 6k to 8k per month. pls if u have let me know.
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by mycutiepie(f): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2008
Thanks Desse. I would have loved a shop in Ikeja but that is a bit too high. Plus I donot want a shop inside a market but on an accessible road due to the nature of the business.

I will really love that Ikorodu rd cos majority of people go thru it either going to Eko Idumota or going to Ojota even Ibadan.

Please let me know if there are other options. Thanks all.

NB: My peace, If you find a biger shop, let me know maybe we can share it.
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by Flowers: 7:49am On Jul 09, 2008
@ desse

Kindly help me as I need a shop in Ogba or Ikeja. My budget is from 100k - 150k per annum.

Thanks
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by desse: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2008
Flower how do i undesrtant you are serious for the shop .you once told me you need a land in ibeju lekki . i called you over the transaction u keep on posting me.

i needto deal with serious people here. call me if u are serious?

Phone number;08033506527,08073711489
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by Flowers: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2008
@ Desse

Didn't I call you back? I also explained to you that the price is outside my budget, you said you could work with my budget and I said I'll get back to you.

So what type of seriousness do you want?

A land is not meat or yam that we'll be haggling over. It's either I can afford it or not.

Cheers
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by desse: 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2008
Hello madam flower we never disscuss on phone ? may be u are mistaking me for someone else .If u can remember u send a mail to my private box with your number refer about mtn . wheh i call u said u were on you way home and u call me later. i never had from u again madam. u must have been communicating with someone else.

cheers.
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by EmmaAjayi(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2008
I need a shop in a commercial area around Agbado Kolington preferably AIT Road. Pls l'm ready than ever before.
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by Flowers: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ Desse

How are you today? Thanks for your time the other day.

Hope you've not forgotten to watch out for another place for me.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2008
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by doseni123(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2008
hello,i need a shop around ajao estate or on the island.please kindly email me wiht details. adedeji_agedegudu@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by goldincome(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2008
Hello Deser and Flower,

Can get a shop for me that may be located in surulere, Ikeja,Yaba, Ikorodu.
It will not be inside the market. It can be used as a mini office .
My budget is between 80k to 120k per yr.

If any you can get me through: 08037184179
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by Flowers: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2008
@ Goldincome

Am not an agent, I am looking for a shop too. Do you like Ogba?

I went to check out a place there on saturday, there are 2 shops one for 120 and the other for 150. The size is okay for a standard shop. It will be a good location for a mini office

I prefer inside a market that was why I didn't take it.

If you are interested give me a call on 08035849124
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by tolupopper: 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2009
am seriously in need of a shop in ikeja, island or surlere can anyone plz let me know if there's anyone for rent. thanks
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by sundayng(m): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2009
Which location do you perfer, i have some shops for sale as well as for rent in Lekki

please mail me on Sundaynigeria@gmail.com for more information
Or Call 0808-247-9999 Name Sunday
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by EmmaAjayi(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2009
Emma Ajayi:

I need a shop in a commercial area around Agbado Kolington preferably AIT Road. Pls l'm ready than ever before.

Pls anyone with a Shop in a good location along AIT Road should give me feedback so that we arrange to see one on one
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by EmmaAjayi(m): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2009
Emma Ajayi:

Pls anyone with a Shop in a good location along AIT Road should give me feedback so that we arrange to see one on one

smiley
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by mycutiepie(f): 3:30am On Nov 26, 2009
Still on the search for a shop on Ikorodu rd and now maybe Ikeja, Apapa, Ketu (nicer part on the rd) not in the market though. Thanks, I dont mind sharing a very big space with anyone. Thanks.

Flower, how're you doing? were you able to get a shop? If yes, how's business? I hope thriving? May God bless all our endeavors.

Desse, how're you doing too? Are you still on that number? If yes, expect my call and if not, pls post the new one.

Have a fruitful weekend guys!
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2009
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by mycutiepie(f): 8:39am On Dec 03, 2009
Ok chaircover, I will keep you posted, I am planning to visit 9ja so that will speed up the search. Have a good one.
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by EmmaAjayi(m): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2009
NAIRALANDERS,
PLS still in need of the Shops.
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by BAC: 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2009
If you are In need of shop. I have a few of them. And they are all mine. One of the shops will be available possibly end of next week. I cannot deal with you as I do not have the time. You have to call my agent In Naija. Call Jossy and Associates on 08033703139.

The particular shop is in the Shopping Mall at Alade Market in Allen Junction Ikeja. So if you are intrested call him. But note this shop may go very quick as it is in high demand, if any other shop is vacant in the future I may post it here, but don't take that as gospel as I am too busy.

Good Luck
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by marvelmike: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2009
why dnt u try the Arena at bolade oshodi, the location is very nice, enuf space and its an emerging market with high prospects. am sure ud love it,
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by EmmaAjayi(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2009
Anybody with useful help as regards the Shops at Agbado?
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by Onyeara: 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2009
pls People am in need of a shop at Ikeja computer village specifically or any other area that stationary sales will thrives
Please get back to me, budjet 120-150k
Re: In Need Of Shops In Lagos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2009

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Real Estate Agents / A 2 & 3 BEDROOM BLOCK OF FLATS @ AGEGE MOTOR ROAD SHOGUNLE OSHODI / 4 Bedroom Duplex Architectural esign In Lagos State call or whatsapp 08096365063

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.