Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

Man Wipes Out 6 Of His Colleagues To Prove To His Girlfriend He Is Still A Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Wipes Out 6 Of His Colleagues To Prove To His Girlfriend He Is Still A Man (735 Views)

Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos / I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) / Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Wipes Out 6 Of His Colleagues To Prove To His Girlfriend He Is Still A Man by zinaunreal(m): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
A Russian man executed his 6 colleagues just to prove to his girlfriend Anna Kaznikova that he is still a man due to his low sexual performance. Dmitry Vinogradov allegedly killed his colleagues because he thought they all convinced her to end the relationship with him.

When arrested by authorities, Dmitry Vinogradov explained that he killed them just to prove to his girlfriend that he still had a measure of masculine agility in him.

he said:
'In the autumn we went for a weekend to Suzdal.'
'There Anna and I had our first sexual intimacy. But it was not a success because of my shyness and my sexual failure, which had happened to me previously.
'After this, Anna drew back and stopped communicating with me.'
He explained that with a gun he 'felt much more confident as a man' and that he had wanted Anna to 'appreciate' him.

he further alleged that he wanted to kill himself after committing such an offense

http://allseeingreporters.bogspot.com

Re: Man Wipes Out 6 Of His Colleagues To Prove To His Girlfriend He Is Still A Man by stylesco: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
sad
Re: Man Wipes Out 6 Of His Colleagues To Prove To His Girlfriend He Is Still A Man by Fitzy4real(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: Man Wipes Out 6 Of His Colleagues To Prove To His Girlfriend He Is Still A Man by Albedo27(m): 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
style$co:
sad
This is arrant nonsense, why take the lives of others 2 prove you are a man while u die in inferiority complex. You deserve 2b hanged!
Re: Man Wipes Out 6 Of His Colleagues To Prove To His Girlfriend He Is Still A Man by drss(m): 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
Sorry (came here by pressing the wrong thread)
Re: Man Wipes Out 6 Of His Colleagues To Prove To His Girlfriend He Is Still A Man by dont8(m): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
That guy must be a psycho angry

1 Like

Re: Man Wipes Out 6 Of His Colleagues To Prove To His Girlfriend He Is Still A Man by zinaunreal(m): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
such a pity that such nonsense still happens on earth......but great wars have ben fought under the shadows of women[color=#000000][/color] cry

(1) (Reply)

(SEE Photos)Boko Haram: Man Who Disguised Like Woman Arrested In Chad / Man, 28, Rapes 14-yr-old Girl And Tries To Commit Suicide In Prsion / Sad! Okada Man Shot Dead In Asaba... See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.