Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? (7267 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard / The Real Losers In This Election Are SE And SS. See Why / The Media Is Silent While Amaechi Murders The Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by AkamuandStew: 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
Can someone answer me please??

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
99% of politicians from the SE are AGIP...their present support for GEJ is not borne out of any deep conviction about his governance...to them he has given them the best chances after the civil war.

SE politicians are basically archaic...could be left over complex arising from losing a war in such inglorious way though...

16 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
Double post
Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
Leave matter for Mathias.
If more politicians get stuck in this political glitch. It may be more difficult to handle.
Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by jimmysho(m): 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
Some war are beyond certain preview. Can Nigeria offer a word for or against military strike by US in Syriy? We all know the rightfully answer.
Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by slimghost(m): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
Because they are not noisemakers and chest beaters unlike their SW counterparts. When it is time for action, you will hear from them.

37 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by MayorofLagos(m): 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
Akamu and Stew: Can someone answer me please??

The keyword is HAUSA!. They are innocent. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by AkamuandStew: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
When GEJ was held hostage by Turai and the "Cabal", SE leaders were nowhere to be seen. Infact Dora Akunyili perpetually fed Nigerians with lies of how YarAdua was doing 100 push-ups daily..

8 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Abagworo(m): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
The question is if Northerners are arm-twisting Jonathan. Nobody can do that because Jonathan is the head of State and presently the most powerful man in Nigeria. PDP is having an internal crisis and it has to do with their party policies and not North or South or Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by agbameta: 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
Because they are not only lazy and incompetent, they are politically irrelevant. Who takes them seriously gan sef?

They are part of the tribal and Cash and Carry section of the Nigerian politics, they have zero political principle, no political conviction or ideology.

14 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by hardywaltz(m): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
Akamu and Stew: When GEJ was held hostage by Turai and the "Cabal", SE leaders were nowhere to be seen. Infact Dora Akunyili perpetually fed Nigerians with lies of how YarAdua was doing 100 push-ups daily..

U are a child and i'm not sure you were matured enuff during the Yaradua saga. Dora Akunyili was the only Minister that stood up to be counted when it mattered most even against threats from the Northern Cabal lead by then FCT & Agric Ministers (where were the SS & SW noisemakers then). You can't re-write history no matter how hard you try.

Why should the SE get involved, the battle is between GEJ and his fellow party men, and GEJ knows he can always count on their support even in APGA.

29 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Kanwulia: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
*deleted. . . double post*
Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Kanwulia: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
Habaaaaa!!!

Dem be wetin my darling ESAN peeps dey call "O FIEH KE-FIEH MU REH" aka OBEY THE WIND TROSIS!!! cheesy

Too busy chopping ATIKU AND TINUBU DEM AN-USES!!!! grin

They have SIIIIIIINCE DENIED the 'EBELE AZIKIWE' portion of the FELLOW IGBO MAN while looking to be "VP SLUTS" to ATIKU OR TINUBU!!!

4 years ago, they JUBILATED GEJ was their IGBO BROVVVVAH!!! cry

Watch NGIGE and SOLUDO. . . The GAY FELLAS OF OKIJA in action!!!! grin

Anywhere to shhhhoooook 'EHD. . . . . Including for h-inside ABOKI NYANSH!!! BOY-BOYS WITH 'RED CAPS' like EKWUEME!!!!

Can't STAND for NOTHING, but NOISE!!! cheesy
Like NIGERIA, like NAIRALAND!!!! cheesy

OTIMKPU-SUPER-STARS-ORIGINALE!!!

LOW-LIVES!!!!! cry

8 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Kingspin(m): 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
agbameta: Because they are not only lazy and incompetent, they are politically irrelevant. Who takes them seriously gan sef?

They are part of the tribal and Cash and Carry section of the Nigerian politics, they have zero political principle, no political conviction or ideology.
Rubbish attention..ibos are not into do or die politics neither do they depend on it. Moreover their people can take care of themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by AkamuandStew: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
hardywaltz: Dora Akunyili was the only Minister that stood up to be counted when it mattered most even against threats from the Northern Cabal lead by then FCT & Agric Ministers (where were the SS & SW noisemakers then). You can't re-write history no matter how hard you try.

After lying to Nigerians about YarAdua's health. She only did a flip-flop when she discovered it was game over for YarAdua.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Rhino5dm: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
Because they are cowards and parasites who are only good at issuing worthless ultimatum, and the northerners don't accept empty threats.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Rhino5dm: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
Akamu and Stew:

After lying to Nigerians about YarAdua's health. She only did a flip-flop when she discovered it was game over for YarAdua.

Don't mind HIM. Dora was even helping Turai prepare food in her kitchen, only to later jumped ship as usual after the gallant southwesterners protested.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by hardywaltz(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Don't mind HIM. Dora was even helping Turai prepare food in her kitchen, only to later jumped ship as usual after the gallant southwesterners protested.

Rhino.5dm the serial tribalist....

3 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Rhino5dm: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
hardywaltz:

hardywaltz the serial tribalist....
Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by lionness(f): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
They are totally invisible, you will see them when the next Aboki president wins, and they will be singing "Ranka Dede - we are your best friend, and we support you."
See the APGA created by their great leader Ojukwu now turned to a political ashawo of the highest bidder. GEJ has every single SE leaders and elders in his pocket, and their loyalty as cheap as it comes. From AFAM here to every single noise maker screaming like their hair is on fire, its all about getting some piece of national cake crumbs. Shameless people...you will see them attacking me now without giving any brainy but foolishly emotional rants. Spits!

9 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
lionness: They are totally invisible, you will see them when the next Aboki president wins, and they will be singing "Ranka Dede - we are your best friend, and we support you."
See the APGA created by their great leader Ojukwu now turned to a political ashawo of the highest bidder. GEJ has every single SE leaders and elders in his pocket, and their loyalty as cheap as it comes. From AFAM here to every single noise maker screaming like their hair is on fire, its all about getting some piece of national cake crumbs. Shameless people...you will see them attacking me now without giving any brainy but foolishly emotional rants. Spits!
You are the one giving emotional rants here. None else.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by kokoA(m): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
@ post.. We don't have politicians in the east. All we have there are business men ready to sell their support to the highest bidder. The only national politician from the east I was fortunate to know was Late. Dr Chuba Okadigbo.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by tawa89(f): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
ilugunboy: 99% of politicians from the SE are AGIP...their present support for GEJ is not borne out of any deep conviction about his governance...to them he has given them the best chances after the civil war.

SE politicians are basically archaic...could be left over complex arising from losing a war in such inglorious way though...
if watching my region been ploughed into the abyss of generational debts that my children cannot even pay off in 100 yrs to come is what you call political sagacity ,i will gladly remain politically archaic. Between, the war ended 40years ago and you are still not better than those that 'lost' the war, you my friend is still as hungry and frustrated as they come........NEXT!!!

11 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
Abagworo: The question is if Northerners are arm-twisting Jonathan. Nobody can do that because Jonathan is the head of State and presently the most powerful man in Nigeria. PDP is having an internal crisis and it has to do with their party policies and not North or South or Igbo.
GEJ is a puppet and we all know who the puppet masters are.
Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
Are Igbos not speaking?they are and even NL can testify to that.
Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
Who cares?!....*singing God bless America*
Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
Who cares?!....*singing God bless America*

1 Like

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
Nobody is losing sleep over the antics of collection of LOSERS in the PDP. The seven governors and renegade legislators are all LOSERS.

The southeast governors and legislators are part of the 16 PDP governors and majority legislators backing the president. That is ALL the president needs from the southeast. That is the support that is PRICELESS.

The president and other governors will not allow themselves to be distracted by few LOSERS. On Tuesday, the president was present all day at the National Economic Summit Group. On Thursday he recieved Dangote at the Villa, where construction of the biggest refinery in Africa was announced. At the moment, the president is in Kenya. The engine of GOVERNANCE is on full throttle. Ditto for the southeast governors. The president and governors were elected to govern and deliver SERVICES to the people and not to play politics.

Meanwhile, Why hasn't this useless thread been deleted?

9 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
The OP is a tribalist and should be reprimanded. The crisis is intra-party debacle not regional tussle. PDP is being purged and we expect the anti-progressives in the party to stage their last dance before their eventual demise into the black-hole of Nigerian politics.

It is not about North or South East, Iscariot Amaechi is NOT from the North, so, its a party crisis which is the bane of old Nigeria, GEJ is 'transforming' Nigeria.

GEJ has remained largely focused despite all the wranglings of the political mongrels from all directions and we are waiting for 2015 to vote for this great man for yet another 4 yrs of fresh air and prosperity.

Billyonaire - A sincere Nigerian.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
tawa89: if watching my region been ploughed into the abyss of generational debts that my children cannot even pay off in 100 yrs to come is what you call political sagacity ,i will gladly remain politically archaic. Between, the war ended 40years ago and you are still not better than those that 'lost' the war, you my friend is still as hungry and frustrated as they come........NEXT!!!

Shut up...who is your friend...? Loud mouth besting chest.
Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by mej67: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
But wait a second. Who here recalls ABN (Association for Better Nigeria) and the maverick Arthur Nzeribe in the Shonekan, Abacha, Abiola imbroglio? 1993 to be exact. Pls dear, I pray the Igbos don't get involved in current akamu case, cos it could spiral out of control. Pls Igbos steer clear abeg and 7 gbosas for u. Igbo Kwenu!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
Billyonaire: The OP is a tribalist and should be reprimanded. The crisis is intra-party debacle not regional tussle. PDP is being purged and we expect the anti-progressives in the party to stage their last dance before their eventual demise into the black-hole of Nigerian politics.

It is not about North or South East, Iscariot Amaechi is NOT from the North, so, its a party crisis which is the bane of old Nigeria, GEJ is 'transforming' Nigeria.

GEJ has remained largely focused despite all the wranglings of the political mongrels from all directions and we are waiting for 2015 to vote for this great man for yet another 4 yrs of fresh air and prosperity.

Billyonaire - A sincere Nigerian.
God bless you my brother. Though I slightly disagree with you. I acknowledge the fact that some northern politicians have been steadfast in supporting the president BUT the crisis in the PDP has elements of tribal tussle. In fact, I'm of the impression that it is over 80% tribal and born to rule mentality. It is not a mere coincidence that over 95% of the renegade PDP members are from the north.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Is Sick!!! / Possible Solution To Nigeria's Health Care Problems / Bayelsa Lands Not For RUGA, But Investment – Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.