Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? (7273 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard / The Real Losers In This Election Are SE And SS. See Why / The Media Is Silent While Amaechi Murders The Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Emperor007: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2013

Mods this thread should have been deleted:

@ OP, you must be from SW, since they're the only created specie that would start this kind of thread, on SE.

You sound like your mind runs in one track, do get a life.

Are Easterners owing you or your family? Did GEJ complain to you about SE being silent? Who told you they are silent?

6 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by agbameta: 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
hardywaltz:
GEJ knows he can always count on their support even in APGA.

More like GEJ know she can always fcukkk you up by denying you your own choice, your own kind and your own future aka Soludo.

You are basically not in control of your own region and you've never been, you are not in control of your economic and political future because you are always begging AGIP to do everythign for you and even water to drink, you can not do anything for yourself hence GEJ and others doing it for you, hence GEJ and others deciding who to rule you regardless of your own regional hopes and aspirations.

You have zero political or economic force or individual to speak for you, you have zero political base and the not so stable one Ojuku put together just crumbled shamelessly before you because of your own lerders's poor political skills, back stabbing and treachery, lack of any capacity to reach out beyond your region for any effective political or economic power play. ...even when the chance presents itself, your own tribalism, silly emotions and sentiments kickes in to betray you.

You have serious cultural and foundamental problems that no soul within our outside your region can take on.. ...at least not anytime soon

6 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
agbameta:

More like GEJ know she can always fcukkk you up by denying you your own choice, your own kind and your own future aka Soludo.

You are basically not in control of your own region and you've never been, you are not in control of your economic and political future because you are always begging AGIP to do everythign for you and even water to drink, you can not do anything for yourself hence GEJ and others doing it for you, hence GEJ and others deciding who to rule you regardless of your own regional hopes and aspirations.

You have zero political or economic force or individual tp speak for you, you kabe zero political base and the not so stable one Ojuku put together just crumbled like shamelessly before you because of your own lerders's poor political skills, back stabbing and treachery, lack of any capacity to reach out beyond your region for any effective political or economic power play. ...even when the chance presents itself, your own tribalism, silly emotions and sentiments kickes in to betray you.

You have serious cultural and foundamental problems that no soul within our outside your region can take on.. ...at least not anytime soon
Cry me a river. Taking panadol for another man's headache. Go remove the MASSIVE log of wood in your eyes first so you can see clearly to continue your unwanted counselling and finger pointing

12 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by hardywaltz(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
agbameta:

You have zero political or economic force or individual tp speak for you, you kabe zero political base and the not so stable one Ojuku put together just crumbled like shamelessly before you because of your own lerders's poor political skills, back stabbing and treachery, lack of any capacity to reach out beyond your region for any effective political or economic power play. ...even when the chance presents itself, your own tribalism, silly emotions and sentiments kickes in to betray you.

#yawns#
We in the SE either support a candidate or we don't; we do not practise cowardice/treachery like ACN did by pretenting to support Ribadu only to stab him the last minute.

GEJ had nothing to do with Soludo's election, stop reading those cheap newspapers that drag GEJ's name into every news just so they can sell.
Peter Obi out maneuvered him simple & short.

PS: I ain't a GEJ fan just get ur facts rite when running ur mouth on NL.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by agbameta: 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Crying me a river. Taking panadol for another man's headache. Go remove the log of wood in your eyes first so you can see clearly to continue your unwanted counselling

What else is new from our resident shittthole...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by agbameta: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
hardywaltz:

#yawns#
We in the SE either support a candidate or we don't; we do not practise cowardice/treachery like ACN did by pretenting to support Ribadu only to stab him the last minute.

GEJ had nothing to do with Soludo's election, stop reading those cheap newspapers that drag GEJ's name into every news just so they can sell.
Peter Obi out maneuvered him simple & short.

PS: I ain't a GEJ fan just get ur facts rite when running ur mouth on NL.

You must belong to the illiterate wing in your village..

3 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
agbameta:

You must belong to the illiterate wing in your village..
You read village newspapers and make careless and pointless assumptions.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by nku5: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
Northerners with the blessing, planning, and logistics by Obasanjo and Oyinlola. Who get time for una "born to rule" monkey business. There are more serious issues to contend with in this country.

So SW politicians stand for something?? Interesting

5 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by hardywaltz(m): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Don't mind the he-goat

4 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by agbameta: 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
maxwello.yg:

STFU if you don't have anything sensible or rational to debate or chellenge. I have zero tolerance for dullards like you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
agbameta:

STFU if you don't have anything sensible or rational to debate or chellenge. I have zero tolerance for dullards like you.

Check your spellings before you call me dullard next time.
Else, you'd be making fool of yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by agbameta: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
nku5: There are more serious issues to contend with in this country.

So SW politicians stand for something?? Interesting

And what are the serious issues and what part of the serious issues and equation are you part of since you are practically irrelevant locally and Nationally..?
Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by ballabriggs: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
South East politicians?

Tufiaaaaa that zone has the highest number of political pro$titute$, no shame, no honour. Once you give them one bowl of nkwobi and tombo, they will sell their mother, sell their father, even sell their great great grand father.

Anyone who takes the present leaders from that zone seriously is jokes.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by basilo101: 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ha na-acho onye ha ga-alaputa dika n'afo 1966

3 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by agbameta: 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Check your spellings before you call me dullard next time.
Else, you'd be making fool of yourself.

I'm posting off my cell so I have zero apologies for you..

Sounds like you don't have anything sensible to contribute and you are still a damn dullard..

1 Like

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
agbameta:

I'm posting off my cell so I have zero apologies for you..

Sounds like you don't have anything sensible to contribute and you are still a damn dullard..
Great to know you have taken correction. Stay on that lane. You can keep wondering what the SE politicians have to say till forever.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by agbameta: 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Great to know you have taken correction. Stay on that lane. You can keep wondering what the SE politicians have to say till forever.

Dullard, you obviously missed where I asserted that I have zero apologies for your dumb asss..

Now back to topic.

Name 1, just 1 responsible and respectable ibo politician or leader in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by nku5: 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
agbameta:

And what are the serious issues and what part of the serious issues and equation are you part of since you are practically irrelevant locally and Nationally..?

Eko Ile keep your roundabout shyte talk to yourself. Is Ngige a SW politician? If igbos are not relevant then stop sniffing after our arses like a freak with a fetish! I am more interested in the rail line from Enugu to PH than Obasanjo running around with his childrens mates in the dead of night in the name of politics.

I repeat what do SW politicians stand for??

12 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ndi yoruba abiakwa. Ihe Gbasara Ndi'gbo na to ha ka amala na ewedu. grin grin cheesy. Ndi'a bu ndi okpo ntu n'ike (Faaaaaggggggggs). Na by force to align with yorroba? cheesy grin.
Yeribaaaaaaaaaaaaa!, Biko, make una leave Ndi'igbo alone, we no do, no be by force. We no be illorin political fa.g.go.ts nah grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by hardywaltz(m): 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
agbameta:

Dullard, you obviously missed where I asserted that I have zero apologies for your dumb asss..

Now back to topic.

Name 1, just 1 responsible and respectable ibo politician or leader in Nigeria.

Obasanjo (shebi they said his father is from Onitsha)

I have named 1 oya u name 1

3 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by agbameta: 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
hardywaltz:

Obasanjo (shebi they said his father is from Onitsha)

I have named 1 oya u name 1

Thanks for proving my point. Now, please get lost..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by hardywaltz(m): 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
nku5:

This question can best be answered by Abiola or Ribadu that 'had' the support (treachery)of the SW.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by agbameta: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
nku5:

Eko Ile keep your roundabout shyte talk to yourself. Is Ngige a SW politician? If igbos are not relevant then stop sniffing after our arses like a freak with a fetish

Obviously, the concept of public forum and discussio is very strange to villagers and cave people like you...

Extit thread if you have nothing better to contribute..
Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by hardywaltz(m): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
ballabriggs: South East politicians?

Tufiaaaaa that zone has the highest number of political pro$titute$, no shame, no honour. Once you give them one bowl of nkwobi and tombo, they will sell their mother, sell their father, even sell their great great grand father.

Anyone who takes the present leaders from that zone seriously is jokes.
How much did u guys sell Ribadu for in the last elections, any body counting on the support of the SW is standing on quick sand.
Stand for something ko stand for nothing ni...

8 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
Na wa oo. If igbo man talk, them go say e too talk. If igbo no talk nko?.....make una free igbos nah, dey r more interested in developing there region . Anything other than that is considered nonsense

8 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by agbameta: 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
nku5:

They stand for their own land and they are in total control of their own land and every inch of Yoruba land and they call their own shots.

SW is the only region in Nigeria atracting investments daily

SW is the only region awarding and commissioning projects everyday

SW is the most peaceful region in Nigeria

Basically, you don't attain the above without skilled and credible political leadership..
Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by nku5: 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
agbameta:

Obviously, the concept of public forum and discussio is very strange to villagers and cave people like you...

Extit thread if you have nothing better to contribute..

Public forums are no place for shamelessly shallow primates like you. What do SW politicians stand for except raking muck and shuffling about brainlessly clannish agenda all the days of their lives. So to you and your "sophisticated" tree dwellers, fighting and inciting problems is more important than railways and jobs?? Stick to uploading pictures of tinubu and fashola

8 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by ballabriggs: 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
hardywaltz:
How much did u guys sell Ribadu for in the last elections, any body counting on the support of the SW is standing on quick sand.
Stand for something ko stand for nothing ni...

Errrr otula.
Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by agbameta: 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
nku5: [s]Public forums are no place for shamelessly shallow primates like you. What do SW politicians stand for except raking muck and shuffling about brainlessly clannish agenda all the days of their lives. So to you and your "sophisticated" tree dwellers, fighting and inciting problems is more important than railways and jobs?? Stick to uploading pictures of tinubu and fashola[/s]

What's all this crying got to do with the topic?

STFU is you can not follow the topic of discussion, I'm not interested in your dullard cries..
Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by nku5: 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
agbameta:

They stand for their own land and they are in total control of their own land and every inch of Yoruba land and they call their own shots.

SW is the only region in Nigeria atracting investments daily

SW is the only region awarding and commissioning projects everyday

SW is the most peaceful region in Nigeria

Basically, you don't attain the above without skilled and credible political leadership..

Don't mistake me for one of you sheepish butt sniffing sycophants.

1. If you call your own shots declare your republic (including illorin) and stop begging for special status for lagos and queueing for monthly allocation in abuja.

2. SW is the only region attracting investments and awarding contracts?? You don high!! Abi u be small boy??

3. The rest is just silly guy. Grow up

9 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by Nebeuwa(m): 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jonathan is handling the situation well. He already knows that he has the support of SE politicians and there is no need for them to say anything. All they need to do is strategize.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are SE Politicians Silent While Northerners Arm-twist Jonathan? by nku5: 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
agbameta:

What's all this crying got to do with the topic?

STFU is you can not follow the topic of discussion, I'm not interested in your dullard cries..

I am just responding to your dumb questions. The topic has opened up previously unanswered questions.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crisis Hits Oyo ADC As Faction Rejects Ladoja’s Congress Result / Election Postponement: Nigerians Still Counting Losses / Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.