Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Some Car Wash Service The Festac Closed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Car Wash Service The Festac Closed. (577 Views)

Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) / Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina / Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Car Wash Service The Festac Closed. by global07(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
I was in Festac on Monday and I noticed that where I used to wash my car along 23 road was no more. When ask from some of the Mechanics opposite they said that the chairman of the local government area ordered the closer of car washes.

If there is anyone here close to the chairman or who knows the real reason for his actions, please explain cause some young men have lost there jobs due to this actions, some with wife and kids.

(1) (Reply)

The New PDP (NPDP) And Their Chances / Jonathan’s Second Term Ambitionbehind Pdp’s Crisis – Rep Dike / PDP Crisis: New PDP Relaxes Demands Over Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.