Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? (7086 Views)

Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual / 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) / Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by eveseh(f): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2006
i dont believe it
but they say it happend in nigeria alot, shocked shocked shocked
but i dont reall believe it?

what do u guys think? undecided
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by Badman888(m): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2006
yea its true, it does happen
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by eveseh(f): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2006
shocked shocked shocked :oOMG lord shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by Badman888(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2006
but of course not everone have experienced it tough so alot would disagree
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by eveseh(f): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2006
OMG,again tongue
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by mamaput(f): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2006
as for me i do not want to find out.
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by hotangel2(f): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2006
MONEY RITUAL IS TRUE!!!

People make money by going to babalawo's. Or even some churches, all they'll take is 2 pregnant chickens, 4 insane pigs, 24 white candle, 5 red candle, 7 rats, and the head of their mother, or father, or sister, or wife, or brother, or the head of a pregant MAD woman.

Of course these things are subject to change, and are mostly always impossible to find, so the herbalist will ask for 1 million naira or dollars, to help you buy them.

ANY MAN THAT CAN GIVE A BABALAWO 100,000 naira is RICH ENOUGH to start abusiness and make it without doing rituals. Abi what do you think? Anyman that'll buy 5 cows, is rich enough to start a business!!

Well, sha yes, people do rituals. It happens. So many innocent people have been used for rituals. SOme people see money on the floor and pick it, when they pick the money, they turn to goat or fowl, or YAM!

The person that threw the money on the floor will carry watever they turn to, and take it to the herbalist and they'll use the innocent person as the RITUAL.

Every money made by rituals (we call it BLOOD MONEY), is not going to stay long! It'll finish!
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by lauryn(f): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2006
oops
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by Badman888(m): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2006
like where i stay in 9ja they were alot of incidents, of children bein missing and stuff like that, adults and alot of people their skulls were later found after years of the stuff, They use human bodies basically
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by eveseh(f): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2006
OMG shocked shocked shocked this world is wicked ooooooooooo shocked shocked
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by Seun(m): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2006
Bear in mind that these testifiers also believe that witches and wizards fly about at night.
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by eveseh(f): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2006
OMG seun is that true? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by mochafella(m): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2006
hot-angel:

2 pregnant chickens,

grin grin grin grin grin.

You forgot to ask for a Female He-goat.
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by hotangel2(f): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2006
mochafella:

grin grin grin grin grin.

You forgot to ask for a Female He-goat.

hahahaa, female he-goat? lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by eveseh(f): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2006
LOL female he goat,OMG shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by Badman888(m): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2006
Seun:

Bear in mind that these testifiers also believe that witches and wizards fly about at night.

its you that beleive that one oo
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by eveseh(f): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2006
[(we call it BLOOD MONEY),

i have watch that movie blood money grin
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by sade511(f): 1:13am On Jun 02, 2006
I dont believe in it but I believe it happens.
Its crazy.
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by eveseh(f): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2006
yea me too,it's crazy ooooooooooo god why didnt u gave even one money,OMG

Ritual shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by Seun(m): 7:46am On Jun 02, 2006
You young ladies should try not to take Nollywood movie stories too seriously. cheesy
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by mamaput(f): 7:59am On Jun 02, 2006
Not yet heard the one about the chicken that can talk?
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by Badman888(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2006
there is the one about goat talking and biting a human like a dog
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by mamaput(f): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2006
Even in germany i see goats that bite when you go to the pet zoo.
If you have popkorn to feed them and you do not feed fast they bite you even the ducks. grin grin
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by Badman888(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2006
there is a case someone went to a compound and the goat asked what are u doin here lo, let me not talk too much before i am accuse of participating.
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by eveseh(f): 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2006
LOL LOL badman,the goat ask,LOL LOL

Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by queen2(f): 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2006
Course money rituals are true, sometimes they use money Lol, when u collect money from a stranger u can turn to something else.
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by Badman888(m): 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2006
when u pick money on the floor,u can turn into goat, bread, dog, flower pot
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by eveseh(f): 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2006
LOL LOL LOL,fly,pot
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by Dauda(m): 1:12am On Jun 03, 2006
I hear that crap is real. Anybody knows a reputable babalawo that can rescue me? I'm tired of earning a living. Just kidding. grin grin grin
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:17am On Jun 03, 2006
OMG shocked shocked shocked this world is wicked ooooooooooo shocked shocked

nahhhhhhhh Eve, it's Ur @$$ thats wicked grin
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:17am On Jun 03, 2006
Da hell! i dont believe in any of those crap!
Re: Do You Guys Believe In This Money Ritual Things? by Badman888(m): 1:19am On Jun 03, 2006
yea because seeing is believing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Berates NSCDC Over Illegal Detention, Grants Suspect Bail / Zimbabwe People Sell Toe For $40,000 Because Of High Cost Of Living / A Girl Cut Her Friend With A Blade For Snatching Her Sugar Daddy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.