Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Trouble In Anyigba!!! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Trouble In Anyigba!!! (3586 Views)

New Year New Trouble( A Short Story) / Anyigba Thief - A Short Story / My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by Joanee(f): 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
Interesting story..., when is the next update plz
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by Joanee(f): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
Interesting story, when is the next update plz.
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by Daniel2802(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
I still dy follow bt yemi wia u dy since?
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by Cavalli(f): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
I love men and the way they live their lives. They do things in a very unique way, no minding age, status and what have you. Sometimes I sit and ask why I was created a woman. Maybe it is as the biologists will say, to many XX chromosomes. Well, my dad should be blamed for not having enough Y in his seed.

''See gobe''

My cousin said beside me. No stomach to touch, no head to rub, just a batallion of b.reasts and ar'ses. If my neighbour sounded gay and I hated it, how will I looked like rubbing a lady's stomach? You guessed right.

The management of the school had decided to seperate the lines. Guys on a side and ladies on the other side. I could see guys easily getting into line without fuse from the others. I nudged my sister and asked her to follow me.

''Make you no enter there o. Peaple don dey since 5am and you no fit cheat us.''

One girl with her mouth looking more like a beak said to me. I was not in the least bit surprised.

''Abeg na, na help you go help us''

I pleaded with her.

''No. If you wan help yourself, go back of the line.''

I lifted my eyes to look at the last girl. She was miles away and here I was putting on a high heel.

''Make we go abeg, this girls no go allow us.''

My second cousin said to me. I followed her and we trekked the distance to the last person. We had not even settled down when others joined us.

''Stop to dey push me.''

An interesting scene was going on in front of me.

''Na only you wan write exam?''

The girl behind the one who just spoke replied.

You dey mad? I no first you come abi you wan jump line?''

The one in front replied. And like a director screamed ''Action'', everybody started pushing and tugging. I had to remove my high heel before they push me off it. The girl who was the center of attention was practically fighting tooth and nail when all of a sudden:

''traaaaa''

It was a tearing sound. Her clothes came off her exposing her not too clean white bra. My mouth hung open. Who did that? I had no answer so I looked on. The girl squatted, opened her bag, took out a wrapper and covered herself. She really had a mobile boutique I mused as she brought out another shirt and changed there. Right on the line.

''I dey hungry o''

I said to my cousins. We had stayed there for like 3 hours without our line moving front. Instead it looked like we were moving backward. I had already started seeing stars.

''Make we go buy meatpie chop''

My cousin said. I followed her and went to the shed where things were sold.

''Madam, give me meatpie and coke. How much?''

I asked.

''The coke na 150 and the meatpie 200.''

She replied in her Ebira accent. Seemed prices had changed with the rising of the sun. I looked at her stern face. She really was in no mood for bargaining so I paid for the food. Stayed there and ate it.

''See, I no fit go back that line. Make we waka go front see who we know.''

I said to my cousin and so our journey began to the front. We pass like 1000 people and the front still looked far. I saw sone boys taking a ggirl away, she seemed to have fainted. Who wouldn't? I felt like I was gonna die.

''Vicky!''

It was my classmate.

''You also came for the post-utme?''

I asked a question which I already knew the answer to.

''Yes o. I have been here since 6am. The line is not moving.''

That alone discouraged me. I knew asking to stay with her was like moving a step in a journey of a million kilometers.

''Give me your number so we can maintain contact.''

I said to her. We exchanged numbers and I moved on.

''Hey''

A voice said to us. We looked and saw a pretty babe staring at us. She turned out to be my cousins friend and classmate. Her line too was far from the starting point so we moved on.

''Ajima, abu ele ke we mi?''
(Ajima, how did you get here?)

I asked. My second cousin had managed to get to the front. It remained us, but the unsmiling faces of the security men was enough to make us join the line 4 ladies from my cousin.
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by yemi2plus(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hope your friend Vickky is not my Victoria? I don't share her with anybody.

Please, let me share my story on your last update with your readers.

"my pin na 1345 and na five thousand naira I won withdraw" I saw youngzicco (a nairalander) pleading with a guy on the long queue at the bank.

Me, not been a Johnny Just Come in Kogi State University found a way to withdrew my transportation fees back to Benin as soon as the ATM machine was loaded with money.

"thanks bro" Youngzicco thanked the guy, collected his money and ATM card from him as we walked back to Marijuana lodge.

"na where my pan dey?" I asked Idris who was getting tire of KSU and the way you had to queue for every thing. Little wonder the school was nicknamed KSQUEUE.

"I forget am for first bank" Idris replied from nowhere.

"carry me go first bank" I said to a bike man in shirt number 37.

Within few seconds he stopped me at first bank and demanded for his money. I brought out 20naira from my wallet and handed it to him.

"your money na 50naira" those words came out from the bike man's mouth.

"you dey craze abi? You think say I be post utme student ba? If you nor collect I go stop that motor na" I threatened the bike man as I pointed to the SUG's car.

I picked up my pan from where Idris had forgot it and ran back to them.

"na wetin we for eat if too say you nor call that man to come load the ATM?" youngzicco asked.

The bank manager and I once had a fight during my registration days as a Pre-Degree student, but we ended up been best of friends. I somehow collected his personal mobile number on one of my visit to his office. I called him and informed about the long queue at the bank, he promised to send a staff to load one of the ATM machines. True to his word, a staff came about three hours later and loaded a machine with some cash I knew wouldn't be up to 100thousand.

"we must surely eat na. I get semo and groundnut oil for lodge" I replied youngzicco as I offered my "pan" to the shoe maker.

"semo and groundnut oil? How you won tay do am" Idris asked, probabaly discombobulated.

He was indeed a johnny just come and had no idea of the good combination of food students ate when they were broke.

"we come fry the semo na? E dey sweet wella" I said to them; Idris and Youngzicco.

I once tasted fried semo when my room mate, Promise, refused to call his parent to send money for food. Though, it was my first day of eating the food but I somehow loved it.

"I nor go fit eat that kind food o" youngzicco spoke shaking his dada head.

It was Saturday and most students had wrote their exam on Friday. The snack sellers, okpa sellers, mobile food sellers all brought their goods in large quantity expecting to see the same large number of students that came to write the post-UTME exam the previous day.

"na 350 I buy one plate of rice for that woman hand yesterday" a guy said, pointing at a woman at the shoemarker's shop

"350naira? For a plate of rice in Ksu? Dangana's boys must not hear that." I said in my mind.

No doubt, the boy was also johnny just come.

I collected my pan from the shoemarker, paid him for his service and informed youngzicco and Idris of my plan.

"na how much for one plate of rice?"

"na 250" the food seller replied.

"nor be 350 again?" I said in a mocking tone.

"no. Na 250naira"

"give me six plate of rice, add beans and one meat for all the plate" I said to the food seller and brought out my wallet.

She was shocked and happy at the same time. God had indeed sent an angel to buy food from her. Only if she had an idea of my deadly plan.
She opened her cooler, it was full of white rice to the top. I looked around, the students at the computer center were less than 20, there was no way she could sell the whole of the rice that day.

"wait o.." I stopped her as she started putting rice on a plate.

"na 50naira I go pay you for one plate o. You go sell or not?" I asked waiting for her reply.

Everyone standing there were suprised at my statement. She closed the cooler, looked at me with a "witch" eyes and sat on her chair.

"I nor dey sell" she fired at me.

"na you sabi. Look if you nor sell na you and your children go eat this food" I said the fact. The food was so much, it would take her donkey's of years to finish it with the low numbers of students at the computer centre.

"you go pay 100 for one plate?" she asked.

"50naira or nothing" I stated.

She took her time thinking about my offer. She spoke to her son in Igala language. Soon, she started putting rice inside a white nylon big.

"take your food" she offered the the rice to me. I brought out 1000thousand from my wallet, paid her and collected my chance from her.

"make una see food o" I said to the students that spent the last with me at marijuana lodge.

We all ate, took our bath and headed to the pack.

PS: don't mind my poor grammar and typing errors, I was vexed when I read the thread owner last update and decided to share my similar story with you all.
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by chistar01(m): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
shocked shocked[quote author=Cavalli]
''traaaaa''

It was a tearing sound. Her clothes came off her exposing her not too clean white bra. My mouth hung open. Who did that? I had no answer so I looked on. The girl squatted, opened her bag, took out a wrapper and covered herself. She really had a mobile boutique I mused as she brought out another shirt and changed there. Right on the line. [quote]you have got to be kidding me!!!
shocked
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by yemi2plus(m): 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
Where the thread owner run go? I'm just laughing sha, hope it's not what I'm thinking?
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by oruchechuks(m): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
game on #sitting quitely at backstage
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by Chuksemi(m): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
Its getting hot. Yemi so na here you come de update leave your thread abi. Meanwhile. Op. Nice story. Post utme in my school is usually peaceful. Wonder whats wrong with ksqueue.
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by yemi2plus(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2013
This girl dey vex me o.. Where you go na? I'm just thinking sha, I might be wrong tho.
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by Daniel2802(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
Update oh.
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by Emmyk(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
Nice write-up, Cava, hoping to see you in school.

Which part of Kwara? Your saga and mine look quite same. Been in Ilorin, Kwara since birth, till time for University. But I'm a Yagba boy, meaning I'm Yoruba wink

And how was the result? Hope it was auspicious for you?
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by yemi2plus(m): 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
Emmyk:
But I'm a Yagba boy, meaning I'm Yoruba

And how was the result? Hope it was auspicious for you?
see my people o.
I'm from yagba east l.g.a (mopo isanlu) and also a student of KSU. Which part are you from?

I just pray her result is good. If not, it might be what I'm thinking.
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by yemi2plus(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
Emmyk: cool
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
It looks like she didnt get to d cut-off point! Hope u have bought d supplementary form
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by Emmyk(m): 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
yemi2plus:
see my people o.
I'm from yagba east l.g.a (mopo isanlu) and also a student of KSU. Which part are you from?

#shining my mini gap tooth#.

Yagba west, Egbe.
Nice to know.
We should see when strike is over.
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by yemi2plus(m): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
click2cbn: It looks like she didnt get to d cut-off point! Hope u have bought d supplementary form
I don't think so. Maybe her life outside nairaland is demanding.
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by yemi2plus(m): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
Emmyk:

#shining my mini gap tooth#.

Yagba west, Egbe.
Nice to know.
We should see when strike is over.
Hopefully.
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by Youngzicco(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
I'm Youngzicco. The number 1 ichie of Eze goes to school 2 of KSU. An Indegine of both Kogi and Kwara (don't ask me "why" bcox Time no dey and I'm always on my way to the moon) u understand what I meant na? Anyway, just want to share my little and interesting experience @ ksu .....................on the 4th of September 2013 around 4:02am, I woke up and prayed to God in my Iga area(dialect) way about ma journey to Ayingba..don't knw when I slept off. After long journey to the world of the unseen, my phone start Vibrating; vooooom voooom SKELEWU by Davido followed. I woke up bcox the caller won't give_up calling.I checked who the Baga is that won't let me finish Yabing the babe that I saw on my way to the Moon.Hello,who is on the line pls,Youngzicco it's me ooo Bolex (Bolex nobi wrist watch maker o....he's my friend from "Mopa" one of the up coming town in kogi State)! Was what I heard on the other side. Haa! Brother, na you? How far now u don dey package urself to Kabba ni ? I said. No oo never commot for house jor was the sentence that came out of Bolex mouth. Ok now I I'll be going down to Ayingba around 8:am I said to him on phone. We chit_chat till 4:29:59am (thanks to MTN free time) till I heard a Knock on ma room's door! Go be that? I said in a low tune. Na me Oh! Bro.Good morning sir,I said to my Uncle good morning hw are u? Am Alriiiight sir! Ok take this, He landed #5,000 on my bed. See me before u go to school o he said. Alright sir thank u sir.
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by Youngzicco(m): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
Till night again o.... Yemi2plus(ma broda from another parental) I doff my Hat sir. Hw u and clement Hope una dey enjoy Benin? Wot of Idris the gentle boy? grin hope his result taa lenu sha (meant; "hope his result is outstanding one)?
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by yemi2plus(m): 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
Youngzicco: Till night again o.... Yemi2plus(ma broda from another parental) I doff my Hat sir. Hw u and clement Hope una dey enjoy Benin? Wot of Idris the gentle boy? grin hope his result taa lenu sha (meant; "hope his result is outstanding one)?
we're all doing fine, I just left Idris's house few minutes ago. Benin is cool, always raining. Most of the students you spent your stay with did well in their exam, let's keep our fingers cross as we await or the admission list.
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by Affable0709(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
Where is she? Author and finisher of the story?
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by adegwurulez(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
following...
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by Madawaki01(m): 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
adegwurulez: following...
lolz,story wey don finish since.
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by adegwurulez(m): 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
Madawaki01: lolz,story wey don finish since.
huh?? i only read the first update, naim i bookmark am for further consumption o
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by Madawaki01(m): 6:41am On Oct 22, 2013
adegwurulez:
huh?? i only read the first update, naim i bookmark am for further consumption o
the author don abandon am
Re: Trouble In Anyigba!!! by benedictilemona(m): 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ma ksqueue brodas nd sista ful here......gr8 dangana student.........wer dis gal na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. / My Pain...My Beauty. / The Need To See Literature Differently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.