Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,651 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition (34162 Views)

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Governor Suntai Is Brain-damaged - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by paulokougha: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
If he dies while in office, his death will not annoy God.
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by BigB11(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
If all things being equal, without any doubt, the right thing this man should do is to simply step aside. However, if you clearly understand the system we have in Nigeria, the true Nigerian people, the weak government and watered down laws, you would then understand why it is not only important for the governor to retain his position, but also very important for his family and camp to ensure that he continues with his 4 year term (it is all about money and power, and absolutely nothing else)

First, if he steps aside his deputy will do nothing special, but continues with the business as usual activities, and the person that replaces his deputy will also do exactly the same. So, what is truly there for Taraba people and why are we wasting our time trying to figure out what Suntai should do or not to do?

A governor position in most part of the country is nothing, but money in the pocket. Apart from 1 or 2 leaders in Nigeria, none of these f00ls has the heart, the skills, the discipline and the capability to move their states towards the direction we deserve.

This is why I remain neutral when it comes to Suntai scenario. This situation is nothing but a thief fighting another thief. You truly don't know which side to choose.

It is clearly obvious that they are all heartless, useless and also connected to one another; so, what we're currently seeing or experiencing is much more bigger than Suntai.
Suntai or his deputy or Goodluck or anyone else has nothing to offer the Taraba people or Nigerian people. These people and their camps are only fighting for no one but themselves and their various bank accounts.

Until we are ready to step up and challenge all these criminals, nothing will change in this country.
We need something new, something refreshing in Nigeria; to hell with all the shameless criminals that are currently in-charge.
Please be smart not to choose any side or waste your time on Suntai or situation in Taraba state, until we have bold and competent leaders in Nigeria, that have the ability to give us what we deserve as the citizens of this great nation.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by redsun(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
Has anybody ever bothered to ask of how much of the tax payers money was wasted on medical bill in america?Medical bills in america don't come cheap and for him to have been resuscitated from death after several months of being in coma,the bill must have amounted to millions of dollars.Hence his desperation to go back into the thieving position again to recuperate with the tax payer wealth again.

It is all about looting the people's money in nigeria by the heartless politicians.No one politician is better than the other,they are all prolific thieves and because nobody ever bothers to ask them to give account,they get away with mass murders.It is a if nigeria has no concerned citizens that cares to know how things are fairly ran.No judiciary,no police,no jury,no academicians and virtually no elders with common sense.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by DonaldGenes(m): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
crestfallen
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by redsun(m): 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
Muscomide:

Barawo banza!! 419

Millions of nigerians falls for that on second by second basis.They relegate common sense to the background and prefer the easy and fairy ways out of their self induced wahalas.Problems they can easily solve by just thinking a little bit in the right direction.
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by BCJAY(f): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
It is not how far but how well. Gov.Suntai should be allowed to rest from all these distractions, maybe God will have mercy on him and the unthinkable will happen i.e perfect healing. For crying out loud he has less than 2yrs to go except he wants to go to senate in 2015. I wish him God's healing.
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by Muscomide: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
Having watched the video and seen the antics of Suntai's wife, I despair of Nigeria. How the leader of the PDP delegation can describe Suntai as relatively healthy when he evidently has a neurological impairment is beyond me. The PDP has no interest in good governance but merely consensus governance. I am reminded of an unregistered political party in the 2nd Republic called YCIC - You Chop, I Chop. A people get the leadership they deserve. Nigerians deserve the PDP, alias the YCIC party.
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by jackal001: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Why is he spewing out rubbish continuously like a malfunctioned robot? And this is the man PDP guys want the deputy governor/acting governor be taking orders from? Shameless party!

This is a very sad situation and I don't think you should say a thing like this to this man. Don't get me wrong, I don't our politicians because they neither like nor care about us and we know their only concern is to loot our common wealth. That aside, this man is clearly held and manipulated against his wish. I'm so sure he doesn't even know what these people are doing to him.
For the sake of humanity, we should show sympathy to this man's condition and pray the fools and looters around him will let him rest. This is a fellow human being in a terrible condition. I think we should show him sympathy and not describe him as a robot.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by lastpage: 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
Another wicked "familial appendage" of a Man-in-Power!

You can hear the stewpid, Jezeebel of a wife laughing away like a drunk Jackal, irrespective of the internal pain and public humiliation her husband is going through, all in the effort to "forcefully make the innocent man cling to power".

Who says behind every "failed man", there isn't a WOMAN like this one? angry angry
*We can still recall how Mariam instigated IBB to no end back then, to never give-up *power...until power gave him up!
*Same for Miriam Abacha!
*Same for Stella Obachonjo!
*Same for Turai Yar Ardua!
It seems the 'wifeys" are more power-drunk than the husbands that won/rigged the election themselves!

She just cant live life without being called "her Excellency, wife of Governor Suntai!

Common sense should prevail and this man should be allowed to recuprate properly.
If he regains his health, the same man that won the election before, can still confidently say "I will win it again"
.... Except if he "rigged it" the first time, PheeDeePhee-style! grin wink

Suntai, accept my sympathy, God will punish those making you suffer like this, for their own personal gain.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by InvertedHammer: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
/
Is it me?

Or

Was Sen. Hope Uzodinma speaking English or typing English with mouth?

/
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by chokolatte: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
Dis Suntai 's wife nawa o...she is so mean and selfish what a disgusting woman na by force...she is obviously worse than patience Jonathan
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by BigB11(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
In his current state, I will not be surprised if Suntai wins second term in the office (if this is his first term).

Expect to see constant rubbish in a country that is being led by bunch of loose balls, that sees nothing but how to fill up their various bank accounts.

It is obvious that the current system or government has no respect for us, the citizens of this great nation. Hence, it is not up to the next election or anybody, but up to us Nigerians to fight for what belongs to us.
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
Woow d man been get big dick oooooo. Lol
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by DWJOBScom(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
whsipernaija: A lot has been said about the ailing Governor of Taraba State, Danbaba Suntai and the plot by his wife and few men close to him to hijack the governance of the state from the back door. But the PDP delegation visited him at a private location and somethings became very obvious about Suntai.

Everything was captured on tape...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc9JpplyhBc&feature=player_detailpage

Click HERE for more gists
check out more entertainment gists HERE
finally was able to watch it and thought his challenge seriously exaggerated, i mean i saw him tell someone he was one of those he quarreled more with.....! also heard him say he was grateful they came around. In summary i see a man who still needs rest and our prayers and God will perfect that which he has started. I think the senate gentleman who handled the delegation is a nice and matured leader too, a right arbiter he is
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by kuqii15: 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
whsipernaija: A lot has been said about the ailing Governor of Taraba State, Danbaba Suntai and the plot by his wife and few men close to him to hijack the governance of the state from the back door. But the PDP delegation visited him at a private location and somethings became very obvious about Suntai.

Everything was captured on tape...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc9JpplyhBc&feature=player_detailpage

Click HERE for more gists
check out more entertainment gists HERE

this man needs to heal and to be far from politics and closer to loved ones to regain consciousness but nigerians have forgotten that DEAD MEN DON'T COUNT...
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by omon24(m): 12:20am On Sep 08, 2013
redsun: Has anybody ever bothered to ask of how much of the tax payers money was wasted on medical bill in america?Medical bills in america don't come cheap and for him to have been resuscitated from death after several months of being in coma,the bill must have amounted to millions of dollars.Hence his desperation to go back into the thieving position again to recuperate with the tax payer wealth again.

It is all about looting the people's money in nigeria by the heartless politicians.No one politician is better than the other,they are all prolific thieves and because nobody ever bothers to ask them to give account,they get away with mass murders.It is a if nigeria has no concerned citizens that cares to know how things are fairly ran.No judiciary,no police,no jury,no academicians and virtually no elders with common sense.
tot provoking submission. But how do we purge ourselves frm this madness?wats d way 4wd?
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by drnoel: 1:40am On Sep 08, 2013
If Nigerians buy this, then you people are the dumbest people on planet earth.
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by Larrybillz(m): 3:55am On Sep 08, 2013
#80million:
*speechless*
u knw evryonez been talking buh u just read ma mind..can't even say a word mahn..#may God b wit him
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by Atyodos: 5:11am On Sep 08, 2013
hmmmm God ve mercy
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 08, 2013
All this greedness and political manouvers cannot prevent Umar from becoming a sustantive Governor if God will that he will be. The same thing that GEJ is now our President against the wish of many Nigerians. History always repeat it self.[/quote]
Well said bt ur ending shows u r just part of those people who draw a THICK line between christians n muslims in Nig
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by alyarmouk(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2013
eeeeya, He s just saying he pray 4 God 2 forgive him...feeling sorry 4 him and I pray that God truly forgives him...just look @ him...with all that money..yet so pooor!
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by Spandy(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2013
I think his wife is the one causing this heat. If she really love her husband, she should advice him to resign and give himself a good rest. She loves power too much.
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by Abuloma80(f): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
If Hauwa is power drunk to continue being the first lady, the other wives at least for the sake of the children should stand up against this inhumane treatment on this poor soul. Suntai has four wives. Hauwa happened to be the fourth (Amariya) and he chosed her to be the first lady. Possibly would not be so in 2015, others would taken their turn. How pathetic and selfish of her. Wish speedy recovery!
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
HoldenCaulfield: If suntai is a muslim the story would have been different. God is watching.
Different in what way? When da late president,yar adua(rip)was sick with all da attendant drama and dramatis personea making 007 moves where were you? ok i get it, yar adua converted to harre krishna b4 he died,ba!
Meanwhile which kain gbagaun be chosed there,^ na,haba?
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ntom: He definitely has a neurological impairement.Take a look at his left upper limb,he has a wrist drop,a sign of possible left hemiparesis.I wish him well.

GBAM!!!! You've Got eyes on an eagle bro! Seeing his condition after the crash and now, I would say he had the best of medical treatment but he has got some major Neurological deficits and might not function fully ever again. He should really step down cos he has NOT recovered yet contrary to what that thief Uzodinma was insinuating
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by esoorita: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
DWJOBS.com:

finally was able to watch it and thought his challenge seriously exaggerated, i mean i saw him tell someone he was one of those he quarreled more with.....! also heard him say he was grateful they came around. In summary i see a man who still needs rest and our prayers and God will perfect that which he has started. I think the senate gentleman who handled the delegation is a nice and matured leader too, a right arbiter he is

Which planet are you from mate? People like you almost make me to loose faith in humanity! How dare you suggest that Gov Suntai's condition is exaggerated even when you could see clearly that some wicked souls are using this poor guy who needs serious recuperation as a pawn for their selfish ulterior motives. Here in the UK, I cannot even comprehend a member of parliament for a constituency let alone a special adviser or secretary of state (minister) being in this appalling state and yet being stage managed by some evil individuals as being capable to function in his official capacity. Nobody was born as a Minister or governor or president, we attain these positions when we are alive and well. I've lost count of many public office holders here in the UK who have resigned because of ill-health or family related matters or lack of good judgement and indeed on principles of not agreeing with the policy thrust of the government. In Nigeria however, dignity, decorum and principles have no place in our politics. My friend please don't defend the indefensible. Gov. Suntai does not look to me in the video shown to us as someone who is capable to carry out the duties of a chief executive of a state. His so called supporters should give him a breathing space to take care of himself.
Re: Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition by Kaid01: 1:38am On Sep 09, 2013
We have ears bt we can't hear,we have eyes but we can't see...@ PDP leaders..........why are you turning us to deaf,blindmen while we have both the equipment for hearing and sighting.....please swear in the deputy and let the legacy continue from where the the suntai have stoped.......God case no appeal at PDP engineers and TARABA PDP engineers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Rejects ₦85bn Wasa Housing Contract That Masses Can't Afford / Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS / EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.