Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Unilorin And World Educational Service (WES). - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin And World Educational Service (WES). (2590 Views)

Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni / 2012/2013 Unilorin And Kwasu Admissions!!! Drop Your Questions Here / Howto Go About Admission For Unilorin And There Neqw Post Ume On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin And World Educational Service (WES). by fadinus(m): 12:00am On Sep 07, 2013
If you are an Alumnus of Unilorin and has made of WES for transcript evaluation, how long it takes UNILORIN to complete verification of transcript from WES?
Re: Unilorin And World Educational Service (WES). by fadinus(m): 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
fadinus: If you are an Alumnus of Unilorin and has made of WES for transcript evaluation, how long it takes UNILORIN to complete verification of transcript from WES?

ANY?
Re: Unilorin And World Educational Service (WES). by walelisha(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2019
Hi Fadinus.. I am a recent alumnus of the school and am just using WES for my transcript evaluation. However, the process has been really slow as the school sent my transcript to WES 4 months after I had applied for it.
Now WES has mailed the school for Verification of Documents and am afraid they would delay with responding to the verification.

Seeing that you posted this many years ago I think you'd have been done with it... I therefore solicit your advise on the best way to reach Unilorin to make them respond fast to the verification. Thanks in anticipation...
Re: Unilorin And World Educational Service (WES). by Kofo123: 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
pls hope it didn't take long for them to verify? and my processing for transcript was for 3weeks
Re: Unilorin And World Educational Service (WES). by Damyjoel22: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2023
Hi,I am currently experiencing the same issue...Wes has contacted Unilorin for verification of my transcript since may 30th,I have not got any Response yet....Pls,what can I do hasten up the verification process from Unilorin.

(1) (Reply)

Check Witheld Or Seized Waec And Neco Result. / I Need Info On Yabatech Tuition Fees / Computer In Politics!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.