Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,243 members, 7,957,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Why Do You Celebrate Your Birthday? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why Do You Celebrate Your Birthday? (580 Views)

Let's See If Your Birthday Mate Is On NL / As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? / How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Celebrate Your Birthday? by SenatorJames(m): 2:31am On Sep 07, 2013
Birthday celebration is a get-together party where friends, neigbours and well wishers are invited to dance, eat and dine with the celebrant in remembrance of the day he/she was born. But as good as it sounds, not everybody call for birthday party and there is no one that doesn't has a date of birth. Its even the parents that celebrated it for some children when they were young.

To me:
*I believe Birthday party should be a celebration of a Milestone and not just "because I have the money".
*A symbol that your existence has profited your world.
*A sign that your departure will create a big vaccum

The question is:
when should one celebrate his/her birthday?
How often?
What should be the determining factor(s)?

Whao!!! Today is my BIRTHDAY.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thank You Lord,,,,,,,,,,

(1) (Reply)

2013 Campus Face Of Nigeria Click To View More Details. / Pictures And Winners From The Future Awards In Portharcourt / US To Test President Jonathan's Aides Ahead Of African/ American Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.