Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa (2576 Views)

"I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi / . / Alxmyr: Akeredolu cant Win Ondo State,they may Burn down Houses By Musiwa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by musiwa1h: 5:42am On Sep 07, 2013
[size=28pt]Jesus Empire Ministry : First of all, I am a sinner and my sin is more than yours. my sin is higher than kilimajaro[/size]

stella damascus is wrong.. canada and the usa and many western countries allow 16 years old to get married if the parent agree.

my believe and people many not agree with me. all women should get married early in life , so that they can have children. medically a woman body heal fasting.

one of the major problem of nigeria is the deceit by many churches who exploit their church member with miracle. You can see this nigeria crowd. and most of them are women who are been deceive by pastors.

The church in Nigeria is exploiting people with miracle. Why do this women need miracle if i may ask. It is because they fail to get married early in life. And because they have been deceive to believe there is a supernatural pastors who can give them children at a older age. Most of this miracle things in Nigeria churches are scam or 419. I have been a Christian for a long time. alot of nigeria pastors are 419.

If we do thing right , people would not need miracle.

I have called for the reduction of the NYSC to just 6 month.

What does the bible says about a woman getting married early, the people want women to get married before the age of 25. The bible specifically want all women to get married before the age of 25. That is why the bible talk about the wife of your youth.

The bible says there is a time for everything and a season to be born. There is a time for a woman to have children. One pastors telling you, he can do miracle for 60 years old women to have baby is a scam. You most ask the question , why have this same supernatural pastors not made their own wife pregrant at the age of 60 years , but they go about telling innocent women at 60 years, they can do miracle. Does that not tell you. they are scam artisit or 419.
Some days ago, I had a dream , and in my dream, I saw a well know famous nigeria pastors in hell, in my dream. I dont want to tell you his name.

[size=18pt]Many nigeria pastors are 419[/size]

Ecclesiastes

A Time for Everything
1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2 a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
3 a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4 a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5 a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6 a time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7 a time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8 a time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
9 What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboreth?

The Fulfillment of the Law
Matthew 5:17
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

[size=18pt]
Was Jesus a fool when he talk about 10 virgin.. Jesus could have talk about 1 virgin. But he said 10 virgin, Do you know of the parable of the one virgin. There is none. why? because jesus supported polygamy
[/size]

The Parable of the Ten Virgins

25 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4 The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.

6 “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’

7 “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8 The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’

9 “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’

10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut

A women should by the age of 16 according to canadian and USA law should be ready to start having children with parental approval.

You dont want your failure to be a testimony to others.

Some of us became born again at 13 and we had to leave some churches because we did not find anything Godly about them. One of the things about Godliness, it is telling people the honest truth. And the nigeria church as failed to be a honest church because of money.

I am a kind of person. I dont get involve with all the scam the church in Nigeria get involve , miracle scam etc.. because they are destroying many women lifes in Nigeria.

Stella demascus have been brain wash by some of this churches, but to be honest with you. to be honest with you, if a woman attend my church by 25 she most be married. If she is not, i will make her , one of my wives, (Plural). I am not impotent.

Jesus believe in polygamy. And I believe in polygamy because jesus believe in polygamy.

here are what Jesus said about Polygamy
Matthew 19:8
Jesus replied, "Moses permitted YOU(one person) to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard.

Jesus could have said your wife. But he said wives. And you can see, YOU. Can 2 people be YOU. ? no.

[size=28pt]
A woman will need miracle if she fail to get married early in life. You cant be using the time, you are expected to have children to be going to school. Only a foool does that. NYSC most just be 6 month
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by musiwa1h: 5:58am On Sep 07, 2013
cheesy cool lipsrsealed
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by albiol: 6:05am On Sep 07, 2013
Brighter grammar for u
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by musiwa1h: 6:25am On Sep 07, 2013
Every time, they tell Jesus about their wife, Jesus will quickly correct them, that it is your wives. Why, because there is a time for everything , women womb have times.

In nigeria with polygamy law. less than 70% of the men dont have more than 1 woman, in canada there are 5 million women who are chidless and in the USA 35 million women are childless.
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by Dsage1: 6:27am On Sep 07, 2013
Are you saying school age children should start marry or what?

Or are you saying they shouldn't complete their education before married?

Are you saying these teens should be giving to a man and become liability or slaves?

Musiwa, can you give your 16years old daughter who's about to gain admission into university to a man to made a wife?

C'mom Musiwa,Nigeria is different from advance western countries where the govt took proper care of their women. We are talking about Nigeria here,is this not the same country where you will see a policeman,Lawyer,professor,men of God,politician,even some judges abuse women directly or indirectly.
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by musiwa1h: 6:30am On Sep 07, 2013
Some days ago, I had a dream , and in my dream, I saw a well know famous nigeria pastors in hell, in my dream. I dont want to tell you his name.
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by Dsage1: 6:51am On Sep 07, 2013
musiwa1h: Every time, they tell Jesus about their wife, Jesus will quickly correct them, that it is your wives. Why, because there is a time for everything , women womb have times.

In nigeria with polygamy law. less than 70% of the men dont have more than 1 woman, in canada there are 5 million women who are chidless and in the USA 35 million women are childless.

But why blaming pastors/churches to make your baseless points. Are there no unmarried adult women in Mosque or what? I knew many single muslim girls who're in their late 20's or early 30's,so what is your point?

Many women failed to get married in their prime age,not because they don't want but because of readiness of men to take them as a wife. Men on the other hand are battling with economic hardship and joblessness,so who're to blame?
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by instinctg(m): 7:47am On Sep 07, 2013
Mumusiwa, go learn English first, 1di0t !
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by lutheran(m): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2013
what give me concern most when all this blindfolded Muslim argue ,they keep saying they will consult the parent of the child they had like to marry, what about the interest of the child on her own or don't you think of that, how on earth will you consult the parent of an 11 years old for a marriage, do you think she will ever go against the decision of her parent , why, just because she is not mature enough to make decision, which means its automatically child slavery , even as old you are, there is still sometime that you won't dear to again whatever your parent told you, haven't you witness many occasion when the parent will begin home a guy to marry there already grown up daughter and immediately the daughter go again this and claim that her parent can't bring a man for her to marry, why did you think she go again this, its because she is already mature to make decision on her own , she know what is good for her and she knows where is heart belong to, if I may ask, is there no page in the Quran where where right and the interest of a child is been is been respected and protected?
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by Abagworo(m): 9:05am On Sep 07, 2013
D sage: Are you saying school age children should start marry or what?

Or are you saying they shouldn't complete their education before married?

Are you saying these teens should be giving to a man and become liability or slaves?

Musiwa, can you give your 16years old daughter who's about to gain admission into university to a man to made a wife?

C'mom Musiwa,Nigeria is different from advance western countries where the govt took proper care of their women. We are talking about Nigeria here,is this not the same country where you will see a policeman,Lawyer,professor,men of God,politician,even some judges abuse women directly or indirectly.

I can give out my daughter for marriage at any age she finds a good man and she personally wants as long as she's gained admission to university. At 19 to 21 someone studying a 4 year course should have graduated. My son can marry any time he can take care of a woman and raise a family. However in all these I'll leave a choice for them and not force them into marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by abu12: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2013
musiwa1h: Some days ago, I had a dream , and in my dream, I saw a well know famous nigeria pastors in hell, in my dream. I dont want to tell you his name.

So you found your self in hell while dreaming, where you in hell fire before the pastor come or you meet the pastor there?

Oga musiwa I don't want you to miss heaven o REPENT grin
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by Dsage1: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2013
Abagworo:

I can give out my daughter for marriage at any age she finds a good man and she personally wants as long as she's gained admission to university. At 19 to 21 someone studying a 4 year course should have graduated. My son can marry any time he can take care of a woman and raise a family. However in all these I'll leave a choice for them and not force them into marriage.

The fact that you were concerned about her university education is enough prove that you can't give your daughter out as you clamed. Besides, 19/21 years old girl is not underage.

Except those fat belly Alhaji,Alfas or local 'Agberos', no successful civilized sensible young man will go for an under-age girl.
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by musiwa1h: 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
Yes If i had a 16 year daughter, i can give her away. to be married, because canada laws allows it. people are married and still going to school

You talk of adult women , is this what you are talking about. You are not serious.. Every man is looking for a young woman. When the woman leave 25 years, 90% of the men are already taken.. so that woman who is 25% only have just 10% of the men to marry,, if she can find one. she is lucky.

Nobody will marry an old woman. that why africa countries wrote polygamy in their laws. and that is why Jesus talk about polygamy. Jesus was a believer in polygamy and he opening talk about it. It is the scam or 419 church , who dont want polygamy.

dont be a fooolish woman

The Parable of the Ten Virgins

25 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4 The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.

6 “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’

7 “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8 The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’

9 “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’

10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut
[img]http://thegrio.files./2009/08/woman.jpg?w=488[/img]
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by musiwa1h: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
Canadian law does not allow for polygamy. but men have concubine wives. if a man is separated and goes to live in with another woman as common law, that new woman is considered as his wife after a period of time.
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by musiwa1j: 1:08am On Sep 08, 2013
I do not have a daughter, but if I had one. I can give her away.. because the law allow it.
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by musiwa1j: 2:32am On Sep 08, 2013
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by musiwa1j: 2:36am On Sep 08, 2013
who you think own this building, they are own by black people

Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by Shinery0123(m): 2:51am On Sep 08, 2013
lutheran: what give me concern most when all this blindfolded Muslim argue ,they keep saying they will consult the parent of the child they had like to marry, what about the interest of the child on her own or don't you think of that, how on earth will you consult the parent of an 11 years old for a marriage, do you think she will ever go against the decision of her parent , why, just because she is not mature enough to make decision, which means its automatically child slavery , even as old you are, there is still sometime that you won't dear to again whatever your parent told you, haven't you witness many occasion when the parent will begin home a guy to marry there already grown up daughter and immediately the daughter go again this and claim that her parent can't bring a man for her to marry, why did you think she go again this, its because she is already mature to make decision on her own , she know what is good for her and she knows where is heart belong to, if I may ask, is there no page in the Quran where where right and the interest of a child is been is been respected and protected?
i can't see where the poster made mention of muslims?
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by musiwa1j: 2:52am On Sep 08, 2013
grin
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by musiwa1j: 2:58am On Sep 08, 2013
cheesy sad
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by Shinery0123(m): 3:02am On Sep 08, 2013
why do u guys always lyk abusing islam? The poster said he is a christian and he quotes ur bible bt yet u starts abusing islam. Then u will say islam preaches violence. For God sake abusing other peoples faith is the worst form of violence.

1 Like

Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by musiwa1j: 3:08am On Sep 08, 2013
Look at Turai yar adua , who look older. both of them are age mate. One had a baby younger, the other did not. one body heal faster, the other her body did not.

[img]http://thenationonlineng.net/new/patience-jonathan-dumps-association-of-friends/[/img]
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by musiwa1j: 3:12am On Sep 08, 2013
omotola had her baby young. 4 children.. the other lady is younger..

[img]http://herapereira.files./2013/03/fat20sheboon.jpg[/img]
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by musiwa1h: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by musiwa1h: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2013

The Fulfillment of the Law
Matthew 5:17
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by homesteady(m): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
to be
honest with you, if a woman attend my church
by 25 she most be married. If she is not, i will
make her , one of my wives, (Plural). I am not
impotent.

Was it only me that noticed this place!! Musiwa, you are a comedian

1 Like

Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by AbuMikey(m): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
Gracious Lord!!! shockedshocked cheesycheesy
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by musiwa1h: 2:22am On Sep 09, 2013
many of this women end up prostitution, that why you find many of this churches ordaining thousand of corrupt pastors because they want to make money to satisfy their lifestyle which they cant pay for. . most of the pastors , even when they are not save, they are ordain. when the bible clearly state that should not happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wss4ygeVm_s
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by musiwa1h: 2:28am On Sep 09, 2013
one of large Pentecost church which claim mega status and the other one

The bible says in the last days the greedy of many shall wax cool. And this is what you find in the church in Nigeria. The greedy of many have wax super cool.

http://charlezok..ca/2012/11/warri-pastor-having-sex-with-woman.html

https://www.nairaland.com/486694/rccg-pastor-againna-waooooo
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by TalkNews: 2:31am On Sep 09, 2013
May God continue to guide us
Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by personal59: 2:33am On Sep 09, 2013
Pls how all dis one tk affect assu strike abeg help me beg oga jona ooo

Re: Information From God To Nigeria Woman& Stella demascus Marry b/f 25Years--Musiwa by musiwa1h: 2:43am On Sep 09, 2013
This is alam, the man who took 10 million pound and took it to london.. 90% of nigeria pastors they will pray for him in the open. because he is going to give them money.. and they are going to get 10% of that money. This is how immoral they have become. You see this arm robbers , before they go rob people. They go to pastors and the pastor pray for them. when they finish operation the pastor get 10% of the money.

This is how bad it as become..

[size=28pt]That is why , I am the only voice crying out about the satellite pictures.so you can see, that by the time, the whole of the nation see the satellite pictures, it will be civil war. [/size]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Y6jDbo22b-c/UT982dFaBRI/AAAAAAABilM/TUnwH-VVEvo/s1600/alams_384855257.jpg[/img]

[size=28pt]remember in rwanda pastors were part of the killers..[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Son Wants To Kill Me- Apiti Of Rumueme / Re: Boko Haram New Video: Is This The Same Shekau?(picture) / President Goodluck Jonathan Transformation Agenda Achievements!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.