Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Re: Boko Haram New Video: Is This The Same Shekau?(picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Boko Haram New Video: Is This The Same Shekau?(picture) (2580 Views)

Nigerian Army Noticeably Absent In Town Taken From Boko Haram-new York Times / Re: Boko Haram Joins Isis / Abuja V Lagos Re- Boko Haram Threat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram New Video: Is This The Same Shekau?(picture) by seunlayi(m): 12:08am On Oct 05, 2014
check out this pics, their appears to be some difference.....

Re: Re: Boko Haram New Video: Is This The Same Shekau?(picture) by SOUNDKING: 12:14am On Oct 05, 2014
Op u been dey krase?

2 Likes

Re: Re: Boko Haram New Video: Is This The Same Shekau?(picture) by delishpot: 12:15am On Oct 05, 2014
The angles make it difficult to comfortably say yes or no. To me sha, with what I have at hand( pics) I will say no. Not same person

1 Like

Re: Re: Boko Haram New Video: Is This The Same Shekau?(picture) by Raiders: 5:13am On Oct 05, 2014
Yes. Its the Same person. They look alike. People do change as they get old. The pictures were probably taken years apart
Re: Re: Boko Haram New Video: Is This The Same Shekau?(picture) by kushfc(m): 7:02am On Oct 05, 2014
Nope. Its just a look alike shakau
Re: Re: Boko Haram New Video: Is This The Same Shekau?(picture) by Yujin(m): 7:31am On Oct 05, 2014
Let me help in resolving this shekau's identity once and for all.
The shekau by the right in the op's pix has a bigger head and also a bigger frame. He is also heavily bearded which presumably makes him more hairy. This fits the recently downed amir at Konduga.
The one at left has a slim frame and his left eye seems not to focus exactly like the right one. He appears not to be as polished as the others. He is the one who appeared at the last bh video firing an anti-aircraft gun into the sky.

1 Like

Re: Re: Boko Haram New Video: Is This The Same Shekau?(picture) by Oyecute(m): 8:26am On Oct 05, 2014
As long as they av same instinct, they are still both dangerous .... They shld be wiped out !
Re: Re: Boko Haram New Video: Is This The Same Shekau?(picture) by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:31am On Oct 05, 2014
They are the same. YES! The same mentality to slaughter humans with reckless abandon.

1 Like

Re: Re: Boko Haram New Video: Is This The Same Shekau?(picture) by darnley16(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2014
Weda he is the one or not, all Shekaus Must die, and all their bear-bear burnt

1 Like

Re: Re: Boko Haram New Video: Is This The Same Shekau?(picture) by seunlayi(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2014
Yujin:
Let me help in resolving this shekau's identity once and for all.
The shekau by the right in the op's pix has a bigger head and also a bigger frame. He is also heavily bearded which presumably makes him more hairy. This fits the recently downed amir at Konduga.
The one at left has a slim frame and his left eye seems not to focus exactly like the right one. He appears not to be as polished as the others. He is the one who appeared at the last bh video firing an anti-aircraft gun into the sky.
I took time to watch the recent video and I search for some older clips and I noticed that the two are not the same person even the way they spoke.
But one thing has somebody said, "they are the same because they have save intent to kill and destroy with save ideology. in addition, it will be recalled that one of the Chibok girl who escaped confirmed it that BH have several Amir or whatever
Re: Re: Boko Haram New Video: Is This The Same Shekau?(picture) by solar007: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
How wonder how many look alike of Shekau that are in book haram stock

1 Like

Re: Re: Boko Haram New Video: Is This The Same Shekau?(picture) by seunlayi(m): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
darnley16:
Weda he is the one or not, all Shekaus Must die, and all their bear-bear burnt
Lol, Amen. God help the NA.

1 Like

Re: Re: Boko Haram New Video: Is This The Same Shekau?(picture) by Soloter(m): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
why keep recycling staled news?
Re: Re: Boko Haram New Video: Is This The Same Shekau?(picture) by seunlayi(m): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
Soloter:
why keep recycling staled news?
Nigeria got her independence in 1960, is that a stale news

(1) (Reply)

South-west Muslim Council Endorses Jonathan For Re-election / Buhari Gains -- Bloomberg / President-elect Buhari And Vice President-elect Osinbajo In A Shuttle Bus(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.