Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Nigerian Or American Lady:which Is More Brilliant? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Or American Lady:which Is More Brilliant? (757 Views)

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring / Which Do You Prefer Korean Seasonal Film Or American Seasonal / Wich Do You Prefer: Nigerian Or American Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Or American Lady:which Is More Brilliant? by kaypumpin2(m): 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2008
Just finished watching Beauty and the Geek,an American social experiment shows entails a life changing experience for nerds by getting them to hook up with pretty ladies,a task they hitherto think utopian and impossible, but more to it is the way it seems an average american lady knows less about her environment and currnt affairs.Infact most of the question asked and got wrong by the ladies as per events in thier country was actually got right by my little sister who has not even been to the state.One can not even spell calendar.This makes me to ask, is an average Nigerian girl more aware of situations concerning her country or even more brilliant/intelligent than an average american girl??Let me know your view

(1) (Reply)

Anyone One In The House Know How To Install Dstv? / 2008 Mtn Project Fame / Nigerian Nominated For Short Film Competition In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.