Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums (8762 Views)

See Photo Of An Igbo Boy Carrying Nicki Minaj And Holding Her Big Butt / Check Out The Interior Of Jay Z And Beyonce 16,000 Sq. Ft. Mansion / Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums by thinka2: 8:58am On Sep 07, 2013
Nothing kills a marriage faster than boredom.

Beyonce, 32 and Rap mogul Jay Z, 43 are vacationing in Italy, where Beyonce celebrated her birthday. While having fun together, Queen B backed her hubby to allow him hold her by her bumbs.

However, some "analysts" and journalists are suggesting that Jay Z’s body language is unmistakable in the photos that have been taken of the couple. His slumped shoulders and the disinterest on his face are unmistakable: Jay Z is bored in his marriage to Beyonce.

Hmmmmm, can this be true? Time will tell but we sure love the couple

Photo: Twitter.com/beyoncelite

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/beyonce-and-jayz-holiday.html

Re: Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums by Airforce1(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2013
thinka2: Nothing kills a marriage faster than boredom.

Beyonce, 32 and Rap mogul Jay Z, 43 are vacationing in Italy, where Beyonce celebrated her birthday. While having fun together, Queen B backed her hubby to allow him hold her by her bumbs.

However, some "analysts" and journalists are suggesting that Jay Z’s body language is unmistakable in the photos that have been taken of the couple. His slumped shoulders and the disinterest on his face are unmistakable: Jay Z is bored in his marriage to Beyonce.

Hmmmmm, can this be true? Time will tell but we sure love the couple

Photo: Twitter.com/beyoncelite

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/beyonce-and-jayz-holiday.html

The bolded doesn't make sense..

He wan chop the bumps??
What's so special bout tha bumps?

Mtchew

Looks like baba Jay is tired of dat lousy woman sef.

Baba jay, if she nor give u the thing when u want am, you sef nor give her the thing too when she need am. grin
Re: Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums by Donjazzy12(m): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2013
Most of these American female celebrities are fake. They smile at the public but are terrible at home. It is possible Jay-Z is on a once in a week regimen concerning sex and knows holding the waist is not going to lead anywhere until she feels like doing it at her own time.
Re: Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums by LesbianBoy(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2013
Donjazzy12: Most of these American female celebrities are fake. They smile at the public but are terrible at home. It is possible Jay-Z is on a once in a week regimen concerning sex and knows holding the waist is not going to lead anywhere until she feels like doing it at her own time.
Lol.....i thought i was the only one that has thought about this! grin Btw, i believe its not just american female celebrities, Nigerian female celebrities too! Something tells me their husbands don't enjoy them when its comes to sex especially omotola jalade and ini edo lipsrsealed
Re: Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums by mysticgal(f): 9:53am On Sep 07, 2013
that woman wey wear blue shirt and tie headscarf na mama sikirat.......yeea see as she pose squeeze face like say she no know say camera de snap oga j-zee and wifegringrin
Re: Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums by dj187: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Lol.....i thought i was the only one that has thought about this! grin Btw, i believe its not just american female celebrities, Nigerian female celebrities too! Something tells me their husbands don't enjoy them when its comes to sex especially omotola jalade and ini edo lipsrsealed
Lmao....u bad gan!
Re: Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums by Lolitua(f): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2013
Ur biz
Re: Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums by johnstar(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2013
So
Re: Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 07, 2013
Donjazzy12: Most of these American female celebrities are fake. They smile at the public but are terrible at home. It is possible Jay-Z is on a once in a week regimen concerning sex and knows holding the waist is not going to lead anywhere until she feels like doing it at her own time.

You are on a VERY LONG thing. You think say everybody be you wey dey beg for sex abi?

I can guarantee you that that niggress sucks him off at the drop of a hat. You are yet to understand where the true power lies.
Re: Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2013
Mess and shiiit
Re: Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2013
Let's get scientific here thrs no way beyonce tweeted this pic cuz she didn't take the picture, gbam!
Re: Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums by Gabriel6(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2013
Hot one there jhoor baba rock her the go
Re: Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums by obalolaunited(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2013
Why is that guy or lady with the bandana under beyounce waiting for breeze to carry her skirt so that he/she can see her pant
Re: Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums by switdil(f): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2013
V come to realise that love is not enough in marriage
That is y its very important to marry someone u call ur friend
Times Like this when d man's shoulder is no more broad at d sight of his wife's ever standing b**bs,when he's been given free punny morning n night n d urge to eat it is just not there its d friendship that ll keep them strong n happy
So no need to blame bey or baba jay for anything
It happens n its normal

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
ayam not suprised that jay is nt happy holding her a$s. But wait o wats so special about beyonce sef.........yesterdae ma dad hold ma mum 4 both back and front, yet e nor reach nl.......maybe i go start to dey publish their own......or not? undecided
Re: Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums by tellwisdom: 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
Senior man with his wife cool
Re: Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
sex na food?
Re: Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums by fijiano202(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
If he likes,let him bit the bums,the only thing i notice abt them is that they dont look like couples in love,theres no sparks or something,if u see couples in love u will understand what i mean,its like a contract marriage
Re: Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
Dude is thinking how to take his loot a notch further and hit forbes 1st hundred and you expect him to dance Skelewu cos he was "allowed" to hold what he has been holding since the past years.
Re: Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
LesbianBoy:
nawa for all of una o.see as una dey analyzed other couples bedroom matters like say una dey sleep for the same bedroom together shocked
Re: Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums by Kairoseki77: 4:21am On Sep 08, 2013
I don't know. To me it looks like it's very early in the morning and they just woke up.

Besides how is one random facial expression going to tell you anything about their marriage?

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums by StellaBella(f): 5:20am On Sep 08, 2013
I am not commenting.
Re: Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums by lymelyte(m): 5:43am On Sep 08, 2013
See jay z oo.dis guy nor sabi dive at all. See as dis guy use Bele tk wipe. cheesy

Re: Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums by oduaboy1: 7:25am On Sep 08, 2013
JbravoAdodger: Let's get scientific here thrs no way beyonce tweeted this pic cuz she didn't take the picture, gbam!
Chai see logic:x:x:x

(1) (Reply)

Maureen Solomon's Teeth / Is Annie Macauley Sucking 2face Dry? See Pictures / See How This Hot Idle Girl Is Showing-off In Her Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.