Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren (3001 Views)

Mario Balotelli Faces FA Investigation Over 'Racist' Instagram Post / Police Drop Investigation Into Alleged Racist Comments Made By Mark Clattenburg / Manchester United Referee Ask To Step Down As Investigation Begins:report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by otolorin(m): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2006
4 Play:

This all goes to show that Arsenal is a corrupt club full of crooks who have no biz playing in the Premiership.Even their players behave like crooks
chai!

take it easy, 4Play, i can feel the rush in ur blood against the modest side.

what has dis even got to do with the players?, for heaven's sake this is supposed to be managerial.

abeg o, make loyal gunners 4 here no "gun" u down o
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by Priscila(f): 11:17am On Jun 05, 2006
MEMO FROM ARSENAL TO ANTI-GUNNERS!
Shut your trap!
I can see some people are still spreading their miseries around. This is the only time we are to know our real friendly forces and enemies. Help us pray.

The case does not affect me much cos if its said Arsenal controlled Beveren where they got Eboue from-then everyone could have done the same mistake.
We have our Gunners polished Diamond Eboue and if we are guilty we will pay that fine.
I pray they don’t ban us from Champions league. I don’t believe those stories which are as blasphemous as Leonardo’s Da Vinci code fictions.
Am sure its from thugs who stole Wenger’s bag on that Villarreal match day in El madrigail who have revealed our secret code. God will punish all Gunners antagonists especially now
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by otolorin(m): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2006
AMEN.

WORD!!!, Priscila tell 'em
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by under18(f): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2006
I have changed club from Man U to Arsenal because Arsenal seem to have brilliant people.

All has been said up there so I think people should shut up as said.
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by otolorin(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2006
under18:

I have changed club from Man U to Arsenal because Arsenal seem to have brilliant people.

All has been said up there so I think people should shut up as said.
correct
you're most welcome.

y'all remainin man utd fans on the thread., d door's still open
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by under18(f): 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2006
thank you Otolorin.
Am Arsenal now and
will support them next season.
Am inpired by Priscila talk on sports and discovered Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by LoverBwoy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2006
under18 i thought u were looking for a middle class team anyway ur welcome

n please remember 100% grin

i owe u an arsenal jersey with ur name printed on it come next season cool
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by bagoma(f): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2006
a special welcome to you under 18. you're my namesake.
you're supporting the best team in the world.
Arsenal football club.
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by Priscila(f): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2006
All has been said. The only team with a vision
Eat Arsenal,Drink Gunner,talk Emirates.
We are the peoplex3
Ladies in Arsenal are I,Baggy,Mukina2,Gunner Lol,Skintite etc
Men! Vieira,Loverbuoy,Spiky,Lordi,Nightrider,Vichel, etc

Anointed daughters and sons of God.
Welcome.
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by otolorin(m): 8:43am On Jun 07, 2006
Priscila:

All has been said. The only team with a vision
Eat Arsenal,Drink Gunner,talk Emirates.
We are the peoplex3
Ladies in Arsenal are I,Baggy,Mukina2,Gunner Lol,Skintite etc
Men! Vieira,Loverbuoy,Spiky,Lordi,Nightrider,Vichel, etc

Anointed daughters and sons of God.
Welcome.
hey, Priscilla, i order yu now to modify your post and include my name in Arsenal-Men

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by Priscila(f): 10:51am On Jun 07, 2006
Hey under 18.
I forgot aur active Otolorin. I offficially add him on the list.
he is the platoon sergent cum runner. I am the mortar team com
and Baggy the platoon commander.
Spiky is Number 1 rifle man
Loverbuoy is Bren group 2 I/C
Nightrider section commander
Mukina 2 is anti tank gun handler
Vieira mounts mortar
Lordi Number 2 rifle man
Skintite for radio frequency
We excecute and follow orders.
Cheers Oto!( are you happy now)
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by otolorin(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2006
were u at some police college or NMS Zaria?

i really hope arsenal gets out of this beveran-issue.
i'm gonna go check 4 the latest on bbc sports now
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by Priscila(f): 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2006
Oto!
I refuse to answer that question.
Keep on guessing,I know nothing near there
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by under18(f): 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2006
Priscy!
those terms are unheard of. What do they mean?
To a leyman like me.
They sound so eeeeeeee let me not say.
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by bagoma(f): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2006
prisscy, its either you are a police woman or a soldier for sure. you cant tell me otherwise. cheesy
i've always suspected this.
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by Priscila(f): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2006
Baggy and oto!
Seriously, am a leyman. You are mistaking me
We are all bloody gunners, thats why
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by Priscila(f): 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2006
by the way what's the latest on these worst news of the season?
Oto! did you check out?
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by otolorin(m): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2006
I DID O
BUT NO NEWS
guess they're carryin on with their investigation
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by Vieira(m): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2006
This story is a non-story.

They will raise a fuss and it will die a death.

Exactly what is the crime? Nothing!

People are trying hard against Arsenal but all will fail.

Now they have sacked Dein from the FA board because he made sure the FA did not go near Wenger and because he suggested Scolari.

Enemies of progress.

When dein was arranging to build Emirates instead of the FA to follow his example na lie!

Our staduim cost around £350 Million, Wembley cost £700M and is now already £100M over budget.

It is not even complete even though it was meant to be finished in May!!

Under18 you are welcome to the gunners.

I am afraid that once you are bitten you will not be able to change again o!
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by Priscila(f): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2006
Vieira!
welcome back.
Akola was looking for you so make an effort to communicate with him.
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by Vieira(m): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2006
I have sent Kola an email. smiley
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by Akolawole(m): 11:05am On Jun 13, 2006
Vieira:

Now they have sacked Dein from the FA board because he made sure the FA did not go near Wenger

How?
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by otolorin(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2006
can you giv a proof by sendin the link you saw that news, i'm talkin about the sack of Dein
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by Akolawole(m): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2006
@Otolorin

I launched a thread on it recently.
I call it " Arsenal's David Dein sacked"

Check the second and third page of Sports.
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by otolorin(m): 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2006
ok
i'll do just that, chief
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by GUNNER(f): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2006
I remain an avid arsenal fan, kiss

aber now my focus is on the World Cup taking place in my backyard wink

so i will get back to this "Storm in a Tea cup" issue when WM 2006 is over grin
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by Rhodalyn(f): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2006
haba!! Gurl, U're Sooo much into Sports shocked C'um On, lest go to the Games Or romance Session!! angry
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by Vieira(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2006
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by GUNNER(f): 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2006
no be my fault, cant seem 2 help myself even my man is jealous and it aint even cuz of anuther fella  embarassed

i am addicted to Soccer and especially Arsenal  kiss

but i am sorry i cant take u up on ur offer   cry

i have 2 go watch the South Korea gegen Togo game now  wink

ciao  grin
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by Rhodalyn(f): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2006
angry C'um On, lets go!! angry

tongue it's alright gurl , but U need to Check Out other sessions sumtymes kiss
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by GUNNER(f): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2006
kein problem, will check up on some other sections on this forum kiss

but

after the end of the world cup, i don catch its fever! wink
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by Rhodalyn(f): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2006
Lol GUNNER cheesy cheesy kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! / Breaking News! Wayne Rooney Set To Leave Man United / My Fear For Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.