Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren (2999 Views)

Mario Balotelli Faces FA Investigation Over 'Racist' Instagram Post / Police Drop Investigation Into Alleged Racist Comments Made By Mark Clattenburg / Manchester United Referee Ask To Step Down As Investigation Begins:report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by gr8t(m): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2006
There seems to be alo of sensational posting on this topic now, I think there is a great season ahead of Arsenal and it's going to be so romantic I think.

By the grace of God! The 2006-2007 season will be the best every gunners has ever had, so much goal, fun, roamance, favour, luck, trouphies awards for Arsenal.
Henry will reach his goal of becoming the best player in the work this time around and the new boy Rosicky will show the world that we now what we are going!

There is no club that attrack so much of loyal fan in this would like Arsenal.

For all devoted gunners! This new season you expectation in life and in sport shall be granted.

I will make sure I am in the new stadium at least four times this season I promise.
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by GUNNER(f): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2006
FA: No evidence against Arsenal

Arsenal have been vindicated for their financial dealings with Belgian side Beveren, by The Football Association.

The Gunners were made the subject of an inquiry after revelations that they made an anonymous £1 million payment to the feeder club.

The world's governing body Fifa then handed responsibility for investigations to the domestic FAs of both teams, and the regulators of the English game have found no evidence of a breach of the Premiership's rules.

"As a result of those inquiries, we can confirm that we have not identified any evidence to suggest Arsenal have breached any rules of The FA or The FA Premier League in relation to their dealings with Beveren and specifically any breaches of the FA and FAPL rules concerning dual interests or associations between clubs," an FA statement read.
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by otolorin(m): 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2006
yesooooooooooooo
this spells party at north london

priscy, i hope yu see this

its a great time for us at ARSENAL

GUNNER for LIFE
Re: Arsenal Under Investigation Over Secret Payments To Beveren by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2010
Gunners 4eva

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! / Breaking News! Wayne Rooney Set To Leave Man United / My Fear For Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.