Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. (37124 Views)

Six Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall / Six Types Of People You Will Meet At The Banking Hall / Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Okeikpu(m): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2013
DJDOLA: Like some idiot...no matter how u used ur energy 2 type words when u are chating wit them..they will just reply u....K....I almost break my fone wit annoyance when one girl am trying 2 woo reply me wit K upon d whalah I used 2 compose sweet words
gringringrin
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Brite02(m): 10:34am On Sep 08, 2013
You forgot the 'space booked trend' and 'where is my blackberry charger some one should borrow me one' and 'the end is near'

cheesy
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by obi123: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2013
homesteady:

This got me laughing for like 10 minutes!! LOOOOOOOOOOL

my own na say i dey packed bus, i had to get off 4 stops before my mine, because i just had to get off the bus quickly because i knew what was coming was a no holds barred style of laughter, i laughed all the way home
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by write2obi(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2013
philips70:

In as much as all these things can be very annoying all the time you will agree with me that hidden behind those annoyance is one of the greatest fun on Nairaland. I don't know about most of you but for me these people and the tribal warlords are the reasons my Nairaland time is so fun filled and subsequently my leisure. This does not excuse the childishness of these evolving crew.
Enemies are submitting one by one.
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Gboliwe: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
brush_strokes:

I came back to read this comment for the 3rd time!!!!
Holy shii.ttt grin grin grin
This is instant cure to mood swing, sweet lawd! grin
That makes us two! I thought I was the only one that kept coming back. grin grin
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by try69: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
The one I hate the most on nairaland is what I'm about to do. cheesy

*types one rubbish* grin grin
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by dokunbam(m): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
well nairaland and other social networking sites are about fun
fun fun fun

Guys you can do and write anything you want
there is no offence to it
LOL

if u dont like this click HATE
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Periwinkle(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
OMG choking myself with lafta.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Rukitop(f): 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
naptu2:

Those things usually annoy and irritate me, but there's one incident that I'll never forget.

Someone posted a very long article. Just as I was thinking that someone would quote the entire thing and write "k" I saw two posts. The first poster wrote "One mumu will soon quote the entire post and write rubbish". The second poster quoted him and wrote, "I don't know what's wrong with those people. Someone needs to do something about it". Then a guy comes along, quotes the entire article (the first post) and writes "I am that mumu".

I almost fell off my chair.
Hilarious!LOL
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by ADEMOSU(m): 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
Some observations are worthy of note but like every blog diverging opinion is allow though maturity and decency expected . On the advert nothing could be done on that they probably pay for us to have a forum . Then on the indecent /inappriopriate comment some are foolish but funny they give comic relief nah . So let eat the rice(good comment) not minding the stone (foolish comment) . But I think with pictures and display of identity (as in FB) may reduce indecency .
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by sucrecandy(m): 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
mrkels:
I had tears in my eyes after reading this and laughing so hard for minuites... grin
Would be nice to see a link to that thread
cheesy
Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1265750/kidnapped-lagos-council-chairman-relives
LOL!!!
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by adisa204(m): 7:48am On Sep 09, 2013
I could not just stop laughing while reading this
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by jaydude(f): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2013
SimonAndal:
You forgot to add Simon Ivan Andal, I hear I'm pretty loveable..........
PS, I wäñk, and sometimes pretend to be a merman.

Lol I thought I was d only one that noticed this merman post...lol its d most boring and senseless post ever!
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Topiipii(m): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2013
emorse:
you be my twin brother ni? lol. I just had to indulge I tell ya.
@OP. Just ignore jare. These ppl thrive on audience. Remember the garri force of last year? They got so much attention and it made them so strong. I think I even made one garri comment sef. So just ignore and/or enjoy abeg.
BTW, I'm dancing Azonto on dis ur thread o.
#very big grin#
G-Force Tinz!
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by enioladeran: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2013
grin grin cheesy
seedord247: 7... The Garri Nations.

Where you can find them... NAIRALAND grin
t still doesn't affect teh price of Garri!
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by arthgideon: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: 2 The End Time Warriors

Where you can find them: Nairaland, primarily. I'm sure some people hav taken it to facebook, twitter, their office....

What makes them really annoying:
I don’t know who started this really silly trend on Nairaland but it has got really annoying. Honestly, this I have never found funny. What has the end time got to do with Davido posing with a car he recently bought? Or someone creates a thread to discuss a new Tecno phone and the next thing you see is end time things. Let me take a bit of time to let you guys that do this know something: IT IS NOT FUNNY! And if some people catch you doing this in real life, you might get shot. It has got so bad that when my pastor mentions “end time” in church, I roll my eyes (to our Nairalanders, not the man!). I am only grateful this crap hasn’t spread to other sites, else, discussion online with my fellow Naija people will become pointless.

Photo Evidence:

http://zakuraweekly.com/six-types-of-annoying-nigerians-on-the-internet/

what does that 'end times things' mean
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by obi123: 11:40am On Sep 09, 2013
sucrecandy: .
Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1265750/kidnapped-lagos-council-chairman-relives
LOL!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh God why i go click that link , i wan laugh die now and i dey work
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by write2obi(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
arthgideon:

what does that 'end times things' mean
Read Matthew 24:29-31, the time is near.
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
H...

lol..
END TIME TINZ....
I made No 110 ON THE POST...

@OP U WROTE MY MIND.
what abt the all caps writers the grammar nazis
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by akahp(m): 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
dokunbam: well nairaland and other social networking sites are about fun
fun fun fun

Guys you can do and write anything you want
there is no offence to it
LOL

if u dont like this click HATE
kom ur 'HATE' no d click, shey u don d madt
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by naptu2: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by uzoexcel(m): 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
I dunno why u guys just like Annoying the garri warriors...we v piped down for now due to d numerous bans but its so frustrating to see the mods allowing the 'end time things' commentators go scot free!!!1ts so not fair
hypenation: It seems we ave all forgot the Garri Warriors, so how does diz affect d price of G in the market
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by abjohnad: 8:08am On Nov 20, 2013
Do you make use of heavy internet monthly or you
Know someone that does Why don't you stop
paying exhorbitantly for internet. Here is an unbeatable
offer on the GLO Network. You get a special SIM pack
for #3,500. Browse unlimitedly for first month and
starting from the second month, you load #500
monthly to keep your service active again. The service
includes UNLIMITED INTERNET DATA, FREE CALLS AND
SMS TO EVERYONE USING THAT SPECIAL SIM. This you
can use on your laptop and Smartphones for unlimited
YouTube streaming, unlimited downloading , social
network and lots more....a world of no limitation. Call now
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by usmanspihn(m): 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
@Senbonzakura Kageyoshi are you a lady
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Confession14(f): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
senbonzakurakageyoshi:
2 The End Time Warriors

Where you can find them: Nairaland, primarily. I'm sure some people hav taken it to facebook, twitter, their office....

What makes them really annoying:
I don’t know who started this really silly trend on Nairaland but it has got really annoying. Honestly, this I have never found funny. What has the end time got to do with Davido posing with a car he recently bought? Or someone creates a thread to discuss a new Tecno phone and the next thing you see is end time things. Let me take a bit of time to let you guys that do this know something: IT IS NOT FUNNY! And if some people catch you doing this in real life, you might get shot. It has got so bad that when my pastor mentions “end time” in church, I roll my eyes (to our Nairalanders, not the man!). I am only grateful this crap hasn’t spread to other sites, else, discussion online with my fellow Naija people will become pointless.

Photo Evidence:

mtschewwwww...endtime thread
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Confession14(f): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
DJDOLA:
Like some idiot...no matter how u used ur energy 2 type words when u are chating wit them..they will just reply u....K....I almost break my fone wit annoyance when one girl am trying 2 woo reply me wit K upon d whalah I used 2 compose sweet words
k
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Confession14(f): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
senbonzakurakageyoshi:
3: The Pointless Commentators

Where you can find them: Nairaland (Again)

What makes them really annoying: Have you ever taken time out to craft a beautiful piece, an article that took so much time, energy and use of wikipedia and you’re looking forward to the erudite discussion that would follow after you’ve posted said discussion on Nairaland, only to see this:

Unfortunately, i’ve been a victim on more than one occassion and i’m beginning to wonder what I did to ASUU that they have refused to let certain people return to school. I mean, if you have nothing to say, don’t comment! Ahn ahn! Sometimes, some of them quote an entire post only to type “hmmm” at the end or “okay”. Honestly, if it were possible for me to find some of the people doing this, they would be carrying the marks of a huge frying pan on the sides of their faces.

More Photo evidence:

hmmmmm
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Heymus(m): 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
naptu2:

Those things usually annoy and irritate me, but there's one incident that I'll never forget.

Someone posted a very long article. Just as I was thinking that someone would quote the entire thing and write "k" I saw two posts. The first poster wrote "One mumu will soon quote the entire post and write rubbish". The second poster quoted him and wrote, "I don't know what's wrong with those people. Someone needs to do something about it". Then a guy comes along, quotes the entire article (the first post) and writes "I am that mumu".

choi! Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
naptu2:

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by AlamienDagash(m): 1:19am On Apr 27, 2017
See end time threads
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by dfrost: 8:48am On Mar 16, 2019
naptu2:

Then a guy comes along, quotes the entire article (the first post) and writes "I am that mumu".

grin cheesy Just kill me naptu2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning / We Just Killed This Snake Tonight / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.