Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? (41129 Views)

Lovely And Beautiful Lace Styles For Good Looking Ladies / Nigeria Banks With Most Ugly Looking Staff / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by fyneboi79(m): 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
parismarc: Zenith Bank-Maitama branch,all d gals in that branch r yellow and sexy.
Lesbian alert!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by ATMCARD2(m): 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
parismarc: Zenith Bank-Maitama branch,all d gals in that branch r yellow and sexy.
U're on point.D branch close 2 Transcorp.
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by enny09: 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
Zenith bank
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by ocelot2006(m): 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2013

I thought I was tge only one that noticed that. LOTS of beautiful, fair, and damn sexy ladies out there.
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by ravensckar(m): 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
GT Bankers r mor or less lyk Ex-cons, thou, its one of my bank bt thr sight kinda disgusts me. As 4d bank wit d cutest staff, ACCESS all d way...
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by ATMCARD2(m): 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
Zenith,Gtb,etb.Others na kasala.lol
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by chokolatte: 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
For those saying gtbank ..av actually seen some really scraggy and scawny ones and wondered if they really worked for d bank...zenith all d way....went to their hq in lag one time and all d gals in hr were so hawt
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by moewuro(m): 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
[/color][color=#000099]zenith bank cool
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
Zenith Bank and their ashawo 'yellow yellow' babes, anytime anyday. If you're a 'yellow' fine girl that needs a bank job, I can guarantee that you'd get employed in Zenith - regardless of the class of degree or diploma you made in school. Contact me if you don't know how to go about it. It is a matter of organisational policy for the bank to employ yellow fine girls, to fetch deposits for them.. I must confess it works for them though. Big time.
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
Everyone is pointing to Zenith Bank, lol. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by dbucas: 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gt bank all the way
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Tapout(m): 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
alpha conde:

Adults of nowadays, some fones are more expensive than that your laptop and modem put together, wannabe my foot.
grin
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Lamasta(m): 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
I don't give a damn about there looks provided I get the service I pay for..........
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by meforyou1(m): 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
Zenith Bank any time, any day. But if you want to see classical girls that don't have part 2, pls go to standard chartered headquarters in VI.
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by daramolaj1: 12:02am On Sep 08, 2013
zenith maitama....... shocked
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 08, 2013
Zenith Bank...
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by tainalinda(f): 12:18am On Sep 08, 2013
Hello what does nkem akolam mean? I've been trying to find out the translation. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Reference(m): 12:22am On Sep 08, 2013
Tacitly approving what these banks do to these young ladies?? Modern day slavery. What next. Fattening chambers?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Tbozz2013(m): 12:27am On Sep 08, 2013
How does this affect d price of gari i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d market.......
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by maxymodox: 12:30am On Sep 08, 2013
ebamma: Nansense post, created by a mumu op, brought to frontpage by mumu mod, and viewed by mumus who even have time to comment

U sef mumu viewer...as if you didn't comment
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by nursedebbie(f): 12:35am On Sep 08, 2013
Though I dnt want to say endtime tinz but it is ok for me to lol while I advertise first bank as hvin d cutest staff hahahahha
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by ATMCARD2(m): 12:35am On Sep 08, 2013
tainalinda: Hello what does nkem akolam mean? I've been trying to find out the translation. Thanks.
.Means,let urz neva lack.Clap 4 me.lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Homguy(m): 12:44am On Sep 08, 2013
GT bank
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:45am On Sep 08, 2013
What is a bank oooo I use to think its a place pple kip money didn't know it was a zoo for male or female models till now
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Homguy(m): 12:52am On Sep 08, 2013
FILEBE: It's definately not Union Bank sha. They Got old women trying to look young with Shoulder pads raised like the Bad Woman in the cartoon, 101 Damaltians.
lmao. Simply wicked!
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by NEROSKY(m): 1:13am On Sep 08, 2013
I use access but I give it to GTB, the worst are union & first bank.... Too old...
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by rallymento(m): 1:30am On Sep 08, 2013
tainalinda: Hello what does nkem akolam mean? I've been trying to find out the translation. Thanks.
it means ' I will not lack that which belongs to me' or ' whatever that belongs to me will not be lacking in my life,

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Nicepoker(m): 1:44am On Sep 08, 2013
segzyj: I will go for Zenith
who told u that.
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Nicepoker(m): 1:48am On Sep 08, 2013
alpha conde:

The op is looking for banks with most good looking staff, if he was looking for the banks with best service he would have said so. So just answer what u are asked or shut up.
If you cant shut up smash ur phone.
u are even browsing wit phone. Nokia 3310 i guess
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by hugafella(m): 1:50am On Sep 08, 2013
ZENITH ALL THE WAY ! That's a No brainer. No contest in that area. Just leave it for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? / Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) / Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.