Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? (41119 Views)

Lovely And Beautiful Lace Styles For Good Looking Ladies / Nigeria Banks With Most Ugly Looking Staff / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Tinyemeka(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2013
obi123: DAFT RANKING , WHAT ABOUT BANK WITH BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
undecided
Why don't you create that thread?

The OP asked a specific question.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by chidibond(m): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2013
Shyna112: UBA AND UNION BANK SHOULD'NT BE ON THE LIST JO
i think UBA is useless bank for africa
Ur post reeks of ignorance and myopia. i don't even know what 2 say so i don't get banned till 2113.
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by obi123: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2013
Tinyemeka: undecided
Why don't you create that thread?

The OP asked a specific question.

again DAFT RANKING
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2013
Ole!!! That gal is my padi. If you really like her, just contact me.
ajanaku2: Definitely Zenith Bank with their fair-skinned, beautiful Igbo girls...

Well, I'm often at their Adeniran Ogunsanya branch in Surulere, where one yellow-pawpaw, tall, fine Igbo girl handles their front desk and customer service...

I like sitting directly opposite this girl while I book a space on the queue. She's always wearing hot mini skirts...

Her sensual laps are always there for all to see, but I've never seen her Panties upon say I don try taya...I don bend head, spin eyes taya, all to no avail! I guess the laps meet at a very acute angle that gives no space for a direct view of her erogenous zone!

That girl fine die!
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by emuesiriokpodu: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2013
I go for Zenith Bank..They ve smart looking staff
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Afolayan123: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2013
FCMB in deed
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by BabaFearNoBody(m): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2013
Fear Zenith babes nah.

I call dem ladies with Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,Damn it!dis ladies are fineeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by zzzuyuhjbnp(f): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2013
omodapson: What is this for goodness sake? Does 'good looking' contribute to the rendition of good services?

People sef, soon we go see another thread with 'banks with the most ugly looking staff' grin
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by zzzuyuhjbnp(f): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2013
Idle minds,na tym una get
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by ddjay: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2013
omodapson: What is this for goodness sake? Does 'good looking' contribute to the rendition of good services?

People sef, soon we go see another thread with 'banks with the most ugly looking staff' grin
but whats your answer
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by dvee2: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2013
SEE WHAT ASUU STRIKE CAN CAUSE?
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Emmanueledu(m): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2013
Its zenith followed by GTB
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by kelexray(m): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2013
Fidelity bank pls is that bank u are looking for with most beautiful ladies and handsome men,and a lot of chicks to be precise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by eluquenson(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2013
ajanaku2: Definitely Zenith Bank with their fair-skinned, beautiful Igbo girls...

Well, I'm often at their Adeniran Ogunsanya branch in Surulere, where one yellow-pawpaw, tall, fine Igbo girl handles their front desk and customer service...

I like sitting directly opposite this girl while I book a space on the queue. She's always wearing hot mini skirts...

Her sensual laps are always there for all to see, but I've never seen her Panties upon say I don try taya...I don bend head, spin eyes taya, all to no avail! I guess the laps meet at a very acute angle that gives no space for a direct view of her erogenous zone!

That girl fine die!

Badt boi grin
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Agozie48: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
I will go for gtb bank and zenith
... But fidelity and union bank has the worst looking staff
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by bestcindy(f): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
ebamma: Nansense post, created by a mumu op, brought to frontpage by mumu mod, and viewed by mumus who even have time to comment
Including u
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by eluquenson(m): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
kelexray: Fidelity bank pls is that bank u are looking for with most beautiful ladies and handsome men,and a lot of chicks to be precise.

grin
Agozie48: I will go for gtb bank and zenith
... But fidelity and union bank has the worst looking staff

grin
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Afolabs101: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
ebamma: Nansense post, created by a mumu op, brought to frontpage by mumu mod, and viewed by mumus who even have time to comment

Mumu
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Ekans: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
alpha conde:

Ebamma, how old are you?
If you are 10 or below, I forgive and I understand.
But if you are above 10years of age consider yourself brainless and a waste of conjugal effort.the midwife who delivered you could have allowed you slip off her hands.
.kai! See curse.
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by snakova(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
ugliezt is definately union bank
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Afolabs101: 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
doopsy: No one mentioned Stanbic ibtc bank embarassed

I dated a beautiful stanbic lady once. She dumped me, deleted me off bbm and basically broke my heart undecided

@OP, it's definitely Zenith and GTB and I think it's on purpose. Look at the staff you see in bank head offices and branches in the "VIP" areas like VI, Ikoyi, Maitama, Asokoro etc. I can only imagine what the staff at their branches in Aso Rock and the National Assembly look like. The recruitment process for front desk officer at Zentih Aso Rock branch would probably put MBGN to shame tongue
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by ovise(m): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
Zenith 4life.y ecko bank 4wost
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by MissOpe(f): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
Which means u're a MUMU
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by zeal22(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
Fidelity bank all the way
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by richfaxy: 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
Zenith Bank is so on point. Most esp Maitama Abuja Branch
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by gbadaniyi(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
Union and first bank will rank at the rear for not good looking and old staff
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by chioma134: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
It seems all the ladies in Zenith have an unwritten code to wear hot mini skirts. I once visited a branch and I was ashamed for some of them. I have a friend who after passing their recruitment test, was told during the interview that she has to put her beauty to use when working for them. She told her husband who then refused to allow her accept the appointment when the letter came.
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by 2old4that(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
I will go for PDP. Mtcheww!
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Beesluv: 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
UNITY BANK all the way
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by 300wayne: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2013

..................well said,d painful aspect is dat it made front page
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by Quinne(f): 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
GTB n then follow by zenith
Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by chakula: 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2013

And at the same time the first class mumu wasted his time not only for viewing the thread but commenting on what a delude slave?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? / Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) / Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.