Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures (10415 Views)

Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back / Portharcourt Ankara, Bags And Shoe Training !!!!!!!! / A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 08, 2013
Now its time for me to read cool cool

I cannot be the last to leave class...mbanu!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 08, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

OYA PEEPS!! No more derailing!!!! grin grin grin
too late for that now. the train haf summersaulted

2 Likes

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: too late for that now. the train haf summersaulted

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 12:37am On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: yup bros MEILYN was nice kicking it with you. will catch you 2moz sire. i think i shall retire to a glass of wine myself grin grin
Prepping for a trip to a different dimension, eh? wink

OYO lo wa grin

I'm out. Shalom smiley

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 08, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Are you advertising vegetarianism?? cheesy cheesy
not exactly. raw foodism wink

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: yup bros MEILYN was nice kicking it with you. will catch you 2moz sire. i think i shall retire to a glass of wine myself grin grin

Aurevoir Grandpa

Enjoy your wine cool and greet everyone at home for moi cool cool (Abeg I dey joke, no try am oh lipsrsealed grin)
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 08, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: Good night Ishi, Meilyn, OBD.... ITs time for lights out cool cool

All of you from a different time zone grin grin

Talk another time
cool cool cool cool
yeah TPB catch ya 2moz. stay cool and stay blessed wink wink

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: not exactly. raw foodism wink

Impressive

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 08, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

You lost me embarassed
lmao means i have experienced that type of weather.

1 Like

Ishilove:
But you're in the same Purple family... wink tongue

Sleep tight, hon. Its been a pleasure, as always smiley

Nitey nite smiley

Nitey nite sweets wink cool
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: lmao means i have experienced that type of weather.

Oh I see
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 08, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin
grin grin catch ya 2moz hun. stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Prepping for a trip to a different dimension, eh? wink

OYO lo wa grin

I'm out. Shalom smiley
oh you know how we do now lol. am about to get lifted grin grin stay blessed catch ya 2moz

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 08, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Aurevoir Grandpa

Enjoy your wine cool and greet everyone at home for moi cool cool (Abeg I dey joke, no try am oh lipsrsealed grin)
cheesy cheesy ok grandma
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 8:26am On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: cheesy cheesy ok grandma
lol grandma? Hahahaha..... Morning All Of U..... Had a terrible dream but hw do i start narrating?.
I tink the war is really happening, God is just giving me a sign.

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2013
[b]Had two dreams...

1 My friends and i were walking at night in our area, suddenly some men with green uniforms and guns came out from nowhere and told all of us to kneel down, raise our hands up, they maltreated some of us, killed some but i wasnt touched at all. The men were too much, they went from house to house bringing everybody out, pointing guns @ them, we were unable to fight back cos we were armless. I woke up at that point. I didnt know their purpose, but in my dream they were Hausa men[i over heard]. Dont know what this dream mean/signify mehn lol.

2 hahaha, this one is sumhw funny, Obadiah i dreamt that you shipped all those stuffs to naija free of charge 4 me, u shipped a shoe and a jean....
I told my family that the jean cost 30k and the shoe cost 25k and they were like 'na wa o'.
We checked the jean and i saw in the pocket, sum few dollars, A nylon when i checked inside i saw garri in it lol, i said to my self 'so its true? Obadiah dey really smoke Garri eeeehhh'?, then i saw 300naira[200 and 100] in the Jean, immediately i sent my little sis with the 200naira to buy indomie.i didnt even eat the indomie mtcheeewwww.

Na wa oo, mtcheeewww. [i woke up, it wasnt real] [/b]

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by UjSizzle(f): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2013
11pages shocked Don't give my Potpurri looking thingy away oo angry

2 Likes

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by UjSizzle(f): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2013
MEILYN: [b]Had two dreams...

1 My friends and i were walking at night in our area, suddenly some men with green uniforms and guns came out from nowhere and told all of us to kneel down, raise our hands up, they maltreated some of us, killed some but i wasnt touched at all. The men were too much, they went from house to house bringing everybody out, pointing guns @ them, we were unable to fight back cos we were armless. I woke up at that point. I didnt know their purpose, but in my dream they were Hausa men[i over heard]. Dont know what this dream mean/signify mehn lol.

2 hahaha, this one is sumhw funny, Obadiah i dreamt that you shipped all those stuffs to naija free of charge 4 me, u shipped a shoe and a jean....
I told my family that the jean cost 30k and the shoe cost 25k and they were like 'na wa o'.
We checked the jean and i saw in the pocket, sum few dollars, A nylon when i checked inside i saw garri in it lol, i said to my self 'so its true? Obadiah dey really smoke Garri eeeehhh'?, then i saw 300naira[200 and 100] in the Jean, immediately i sent my little sis with the 200naira to buy indomie.i didnt even eat the indomie mtcheeewwww.

hmmm wonderful. You just gave Joseph a run for his money.

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 11:41am On Sep 08, 2013
uj_sizzle:
hmmm wonderful. You just gave Joseph a run for his money.
looool lwkmd..You are not serious.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2013

The second dreams is prolly your state of mind or the things you've absorbed in your psyche manisfesting.

The first, I have no idea
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2013

lol 2 very poignant dreams and i would tell you the meaning as soon as i get situated. i am hungry lol. just woke up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
uj_sizzle: 11pages shocked Don't give my Potpurri looking thingy away oo angry
grin grin grin nah, i haf keep it special for you sweerie grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
The second dreams is prolly your state of mind [/b]or the things you've absorbed in your psyche manisfesting.

[b] state of mind kor lagos state ni grin grin

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: lol 2 very poignant dreams and i would tell you the meaning as soon as i get situated. i am hungry lol. just woke up cheesy
hahaha, will be waiting sire.

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
The second dreams is prolly your state of mind or the things you've absorbed in your psyche manisfesting.

hahaha Miss Joseph, tank u oo.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
let me tackle the dreams now that i am feeling in tune with it. if i eat the digestion may slow down my thought process

1-My friends and i were walking at night in our area, suddenly some men with green uniforms and guns came out from nowhere and told all of us to kneel down, raise our hands up, they maltreated some of us, killed some but i wasnt touched at all. The men were too much, they went from house to house bringing everybody out, pointing guns @ them, we were unable to fight back cos we were armless. I woke up at that point. I didnt know their purpose, but in my dream they were Hausa men[i over heard]. Dont know what this dream mean/signify mehn lol. - WELL DREAMS ARE COVERED WITH A LOT OF FLUFF OR WHAT THEY CALL BUFFER IN CHEMISTRY. YOU LEARN TO DISCARD THE FLUFF AND GET TO THE MAIN POINT. THE MAIN POINT OF YOUR DREAM IS THAT WHILE EVERYONE WAS GETTING KILLED AND MALTREATED, YOU WERE NOT TOUCHED. BROTHER ? THATS THE LORD TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE CHOSEN WHO WILL ESCAPE THIS DESTRUCTION. YOU ARE AN ELECT. LET ME WORK ON THE SECOND DREAM IN ANOTHER POST.

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
2-this one is sumhow funny, Obadiah i dreamt that you shipped all those stuffs to naija free of charge 4 me, u shipped a shoe and a jean.... I told my family that the jean cost 30k and the shoe cost 25k and they were like 'na wa o'.
We checked the jean and i saw in the pocket, sum few dollars, A nylon when i checked inside i saw garri in it lol, i said to my self 'so its true? Obadiah dey really smoke Garri eeeehhh'?, then i saw 300naira[200 and 100] in the Jean, immediately i sent my little sis with the 200naira to buy indomie.
: SAME WITH THE FIRST, GET PAST THE FLUFF TO THE KOKO OF THE MATTER WHICH IS I SHIPPED YOU ALL THOSE STUFF FOR FREE OF CHARGE AND IN THEM YOU FOUND A FEW DOLLARS. NOW ALL THE STUFF AND DOLLARS I SENT TO YOU REPRESENTS THE WORD OF GOD I HAVE BEEN SHARING WITH YOU ALL THESE DAYS. VERY VALUABLE INFORMATION TO YOU. AND LINKING THAT WITH THE FIRST DREAM, IT IS THIS INFORMATION THAT CAUSED YOU TO BE UNHARMED AND UNTOUCHED WHEN THE DESTRUCTION CAME. wink wink wink wink YOU ARE HIGHLY FAVORED BROTHER. STAY BLESSED.

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by UjSizzle(f): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hmmm interesting.

How do i get my potpurri looking thingy? grin

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: let me tell you something that would freak you out. if you marry a white man. the children you have dont belong to you. the children are edomites. they are not israel. the children are your biblical enemies. the seed is who you are

NUMBERS 1 VS 18 And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers,

if a black man marries a white woman ? the children are israel

Where does 1Cor7:12-14 come in here?

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
uj_sizzle: Hmmm interesting.

How do i get my potpurri looking thingy? grin
good question. prolly cost more to send than to buy grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol. He is free to do that, since these are the end times so he won't be needing furniture for the great tribulation wink grin

LMAO

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: lol nope. ok its like this, this has happened a few times. african americans are known for being criminals in chicago. its a reputation they have. so this has happened to me a few times. if i wear like a sweat top with a hoodie and step into a nigerian restaurant, everyone in their freezes up and start getting very uncomfortable and then when i start speaking and they get the idea i am one of them, they relax. and they say stuff like. we thought you are african american. you look african american. i get this all the time. also in england people dont think i look nigerian. but it is what it is

Send a pix and let us judge. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

18karat Pure Solid Gold World:: Wedding Rings, Earnings Etc. / After M.a.c Make Up What Else? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.