Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,360 members, 7,868,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Need An Article Writers For $500 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Article Writers For $500 (884 Views)

3000 Per Article? Writers Needed / Procedure For The Alteration Of An Article Of Association Of A Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Article Writers For $500 by anex4real: 11:09am On Sep 07, 2013
I need someone who can write 8 articles for me per day you will paid after every 25 articles.
Re: I Need An Article Writers For $500 by lekkie073(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2013
anex4real: I need someone who can write 8 articles for me per day you will paid after every 25 articles.
Will u be the one to give topics of the articles? And how much per 25 articles?

1 Like

Re: I Need An Article Writers For $500 by Madametrendy(f): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
things don't work out like that especially here in Naija. Your post look ungenuine to me. If you are serious, you will talk about terms of payment rather than ending your post without modalities like the way you just did. I think you need to add more seriousness to your post.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Article Writers For $500 by samuelfemo(m): 5:26am On Sep 11, 2013
Infact u must be a scammer
Re: I Need An Article Writers For $500 by anex4real: 6:10am On Sep 11, 2013
Why should you think am a scammer, am a freelance writer and I work on odesk.com, freelance.com and elance.com. I had a lot of articles to write for some companies that was why I posted here, anyway have gotten somebody for the job.
Re: I Need An Article Writers For $500 by lightheart(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2013
anex4real: Why should you think am a scammer, am a freelance writer and I work on odesk.com, freelance.com and elance.com. I had a lot of articles to write for some companies that was why I posted here, anyway have gotting somebody for the job.

There now...you've garrit!

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Article Writers For $500 by happyday: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
@ lightheart, It doesn't work that way these days. Most clients looking for writers these days don't care too much about how they write, they feel it's why they're out looking for someone, to start with.
I won't judge the advert based on the tenses used or the amount of details. You get to know which job suits you based on the price. Evidently the price here belong to content mills, 3USD per article.
Re: I Need An Article Writers For $500 by anex4real: 5:04am On Sep 14, 2013
happyday: @ lightheart, It doesn't work that way these days. Most clients looking for writers these days don't care too much about how they write, they feel it's why they're out looking for someone, to start with.
I won't judge the advert based on the tenses used or the amount of details. You get to know which job suits you based on the price. Evidently the price here belong to content mills, 3USD per article.
No one is above mistakes in the use of tenses. The mistake he pointed out was due to typing in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Article Writers For $500 by afrokid(m): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2013
If you still need, contact me on tundedmillionaire@gmail.com
Re: I Need An Article Writers For $500 by lightheart(m): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2013
happyday: @ lightheart, It doesn't work that way these days. Most clients looking for writers these days don't care too much about how they write, they feel it's why they're out looking for someone, to start with.

I never judged, bro!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eight Basic Items Needed For Ice Block Making / One Crazy Idea But Sure Money / Atms Give Out Free Money, Gifts As Bank Thanks Its Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.