Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 (18093 Views)

Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD / Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno / National Carrier To Commence Operations In September 2013: Aviation Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
Great, when are they recruiting I'd like to apply for the post of an Airhostess undecided
Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by Tinyemeka(m): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

You can start by contacting those teens that made the aircraft in the pic below.

They can design a couple more for you so you can have a full fleet.

Convincing Nigerians to board might be a problem though, but with the right strategy, I believe you can succeed grin.

cheesy
How did you get that pic?
Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by pesty100(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
dimples*:
Great, when are they recruiting I'd like to apply for the post of an Airhostess undecided
low cost girl
Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
Dollarjunkie: Good.

Are you Kobojunkie's protege?
Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by ChiefDeKlimax: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
My fellow Nairalanders, it's not yet uhuru in the aviation industry. This revelation (empty promise) might not be unconnected with the next presidential election come 2015. For more than 3 decades, Ilived in my country, Nigeria, i have heard of so many promises by our so called leaders, but non( except GSM) has come to fruition. And the latest promise in the aviation sectors is another ploy to continuously keep nigerians hoping endlessly while another event (in our polity)takes over, so that GEJ and cohorts will continue to buy time while no development takes place in nigeria! Wondering what kinds of events i meant..Gov. Amechi vis GEJ is a typical example. Another event will still be developed which will in turn make Nigerians to forget the promise of this day...As far as i know, this promise is empty and lacks substance..GEJ is a clueless leader who was voted into power sentimentally, of which i partook but regret so badly.

We seem to have forgotten the issue of power (electricity) in Nigeria despite the noise a few years back. Which state of the federation can boast of 70% of good road? Which state in Nigeria can boast of good health care? What of education in Nigeria? Is it security? Where will i start from? We may have also forgotten in a hurry what our fellow Nigerians went through in Nigerian embassy in Canada. What a SHAME? Little wonder our cab was stopped when a policeman saw 3 black guys inside on our way to a friend's place. I feel pissed off when NLS pays little or no attention to issues of national importance, rather, we have chosen to take life the way we see it...says who!!!? We must say a big NO! We may have also forgotten the role youths play in the national development. Youths have helped to shap the destinies of their countries. Examples abound today. Well, i have a lot to say about the rot that is inherent in my country, Nigeria, a rot a British expatriate saw and wrote about! We seem to have also forgotten! **Shakes my head in disgust**

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
Abobi go dive enter Ntawogba stream
Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
Chief De Klimax: My fellow Nairalanders, it's not yet uhuru in the aviation industry. This revelation (empty promise) might not be unconnected with the next presidential election come 2015. For more than 3 decades, Ilived in my country, Nigeria, i have heard of so many promises by our so called leaders, but non( except GSM) has come to fruition. And the latest promise in the aviation sectors is another ploy to continuously keep nigerians hoping endlessly while another event (in our polity)takes over, so that GEJ and cohorts will continue to buy time while no development takes place in nigeria! Wondering what kinds of events i meant..Gov. Amechi vis GEJ is a typical example. Another event will still be developed which will in turn make Nigerians to forget the promise of this day...As far as i know, this promise is empty and lacks substance..GEJ is a clueless leader who was voted into power sentimentally, of which i partook but regret so badly.

We seem to have forgotten the issue of power (electricity) in Nigeria despite the noise a few years back. Which state of the federation can boast of 70% of good road? Which state in Nigeria can boast of good health care? What of education in Nigeria? Is it security? Where will i start from? We may have also forgotten in a hurry what our fellow Nigerians went through in Nigerian embassy in Canada. What a SHAME? Little wonder our cab was stopped when a policeman saw 3 black guys inside on our way to a friend's place. I feel pissed off when NLS pays little or no attention to issues of national importance, rather, we have chosen to take life the way we see it...says who!!!? We must say a big NO! We may have also forgotten the role youths play in the national development. Youths have helped to shap the destinies of their countries. Examples abound today. Well, i have a lot to say about the rot that is inherent in my country, Nigeria, a rot a British expatriate saw and wrote about! We seem to have also forgotten! **Shakes my head in disgust**

Abobi go dive enter Ntawogba stream
Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by Ginomel(m): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
fr3do: Like how much will someone pay for a flight from benin to lagos?

Probably 3,800naira.That is wat they re proposing.
Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by gerald09(m): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ada Nri1: I hope they put passenger safety first. Primark products can be returned o, but human life can't be replaced. Ask Dana air
My point exactly. They can't maintain a high cost airline hw dem want maintain a low cost airline? Well let keep on watching.
Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by DisGuy: 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
GoldPencil: are you actually complaining about the use of a brand new fleet? *sigh* nigerians...

it's not a complaint its an observation...with other low cost airlines
Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by manny4life(m): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
gerald09:
My point exactly. They can't maintain a high cost airline hw dem want maintain a low cost airline? Well let keep on watching.

Low cost airlines operate on the principle of everything LOW with the result being high demand.. This is likely to increase demand for their service and not necessarily decrease in maintenance/service. For instance, low cost carriers are more likely to negotiate a very LARGE volume of fuel service contract thus reducing the price because they know they will have a high Seat-Load Factor which compensates the revenue as opposed to a high cost airline with less service fuel contract and average load factor. In the U.S., successful low cost carriers are South west, and some regional, in Europe, you have Ryan air, and their like and even to Asia and other parts of North America.
Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by theanonymous: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
manny4life: Abeg, how I go take start my own grin grin
Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
pesty100: low cost girl
undecided
Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by PrinceNwokeji: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
5k will be nice, end time tins.
Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
Why not this year
Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by basilo101: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
Bad news 4 chisco, ABC, Ekene dili chukwu, dan dollars, GU okeke, young shall grow , ifesinachi, CN okoli, bestway etc. Let dem use dia buses 4 town service since danfo has been banned, or let dem merge n start dia own low cost airline

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
basilo101: Bad news 4 chisco, ABC, Ekene dili chukwu, dan dollars, GU okeke, young shall grow , ifesinachi, CN okoli, bestway etc. Let dem use dia buses 4 town service since danfo has been banned, or let dem merge n start dia own low cost airline

For where
Don't be sure the same transporters will enter the low cost air market
Igbo kwenu
Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
dimdim001: Aahhh! Na low cost materials dem go use build d plane b dat na #CrashingThings

That is my fear
Sosoliso reincarnated
I will stick with aero biko
Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by 1MCN: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
Thanks to Stella for her transformation steps in the aviation sector. The man that was in that office less than a decade ago came back and told us there were so many witches and wizards in the Nigerian aviation industry. We didnt know he left his job and went about dipping his fountain pen into the calabash of some Igbo girls, as he vaingloriously wants us to believe.
Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by talk2dele: 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
that would be the death of the airline...cos politicians would hoard it...and what would u say abt d drivetime grin
Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by Totfulguy: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
Who cares about inflight entertainment if I am getting quality service at an affordable rate. I will buy my own food. I pray this works and breaks the monopoly of the 'sucking' air-danfos we fly in this country.
Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by Totfulguy: 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ginomel:

Probably 3,800naira.That is wat they re proposing.

Even Ten Thousand is highly subsidized! And perfectly OKAY!!!
Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by eleojo23: 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
manny4life:

Bros... abegi no kill me me laughter, u don crase finish..

Shey it's only you that will fly in that airplane abi...

Mr. Yoshi, welcome on board Manny's special airline jet... made for you. Per your schedule, final destination is Atlantic Ocean. Sir, to your left is a jacked up window and to your right, well the doors ain't working. If you look outside both windows, one side of the wings is longer than the other which means, we may not be able to generate lift just in time. When you feel a bounce prior to take off, it just means the tires aren't that pressurized enough. SIR, worry not... we GOT YOU COVERED. We shall be in the air in to no time, I'd like for you to relax, and enjoy you last maiden flight... Thank you for choosing to fly Manny's Air, call sign final destination... Fly again with us. grin grin grin
JOURNEY 2 THE MYSTERIOUS ISLAND
Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by Mamacita007(f): 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
CFCfan: He assured that the fare would be very affordable, but noted that there would be no in-flight refreshment. He said, “We will only serve water on board for an hour flight, but for those who will want to have something extra they will have to buy.

low cost flight indeed. awoof undecided undecided before u know they will start selling gala & la casera inside plane

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by ballabriggs: 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
There are low cost airlines in Nigeria already and Aero is one.

What we do not have are no frills no thrills airlines ala Ryan Air and Easy Jet. But seriously if you get money don't get on a Ryan air. Avoid at all cost. Those aircraft's be like where you enter molue. No reclining seats, no back of seat pocket, no meal, if you check your baggage in, your own done be.

God come help you, you know reach airport on time. The people go happy, charge you times 20 wetin you originally pay. Airport wey dem go land you kwanu, na 2 hours to where you dey go. Abeg save your money and enter BA.
Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by hollypagan: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
Dear God are you there? this ppl is planing to kill us
Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by tonychristopher: 5:06am On Sep 08, 2013
The problem with Nigerians is that we hate change! Airfares are cheap the last time I travelled last week of August this year abuja from lagos is 10k

The secret book , pay and do online boarding atleast a week. It saves stress
Re: Low Cost Airline To Commence Operations In Nigeria By July 2014 by batuns247yahoo(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2013
what about the safety
Yoshi-Master:

You can start by contacting those teens that made the aircraft in the pic below.

They can design a couple more for you so you can have a full fleet.

Convincing Nigerians to board might be a problem though, but with the right strategy, I believe you can succeed grin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State / Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours / NNPC Reports Monthly Profit Of N274m For The First Time In 15 Years - ThisDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.