Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

"He's A Spineless Coward" Revealed Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Guardiola - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "He's A Spineless Coward" Revealed Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Guardiola (3865 Views)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Tattoos 50 Names All Over His Body For Charity / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Tattooed Names Of 50 Starving People On His Body / What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Zlatan Ibrahimovic Pix? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"He's A Spineless Coward" Revealed Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Guardiola by Iwuohacasmir: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
"Zlatan Ibrahimovic has to be willng to die for jose Mourinho but condemn pep Gaurdiola style of play'.
Ibrahimovic played under Mourinho at Inter Milan and says the Portuguese was an inspirational coach due to his man-management style and tactical nous.
"Mourinho would become a guy I was basically willing to die for," he wrote in his autobiography I am Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
"He works twice as hard as all the rest. Lives and breathes football 24/7. I've never met a manager with that kind of knowledge about the opposing sides. It was everything, right down to the third-choice goalkeeper's shoe size.
"It was a while before I met him. He's elegant, he's confident, but I was surprised. He looked small next to the players but I sensed it immediately: there was this vibe around him.
"Mourinho created personal ties with the players with his text messages and his knowledge of our situations with wives and children, and he didn't shout. He built us up before matches. It was like theatre, a psychological game."
Ibrahimovic went on to make a big-money move to Barcelona in 2009 but spent just a year at Camp Nou and he blames Guardiola for his troubles.
Recalling one incident when he lost his temper after Barca lost to Mourinho's Inter in the UEFA Champions League semi-finals and he had angrily shouted at his manager, Ibrahimovic said: "I completely lost it, and you might have expected Guardiola to say a few words in response, but he's a spineless coward."

source: http://supagoal..com/
for more breaking sport news

Re: "He's A Spineless Coward" Revealed Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Guardiola by ROCKJ1(m): 6:04am On Sep 08, 2013
Mourinho...is good

(1) (Reply)

Best Basketball Prediction Site With 100% Accuracy / Instagram Deletes Kinsey Wolanski Sue's Account After Champions League Stunt / Santi Cazola Has Agreed A Deal To Join Atletico Madrid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.