Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Nigerian/amrican Girl:which Is More Aware Of Events Around Her - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian/amrican Girl:which Is More Aware Of Events Around Her (780 Views)

The 2014 Oscars Race Begins - Timetable Of Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian/amrican Girl:which Is More Aware Of Events Around Her by kaypumpin2(m): 12:09am On Jun 17, 2008
Just finished watching Beauty and the Geek,an American social experiment shows entails a life changing experience for nerds by getting them to hook up with pretty ladies,a task they hitherto think utopian and impossible, but more to it is the way it seems an average american lady knows less about her environment and currnt affairs.Infact most of the question asked and got wrong by the ladies as per events in their country was actually got right by my little sister who has not even been to the state.One can not even spell calendar.This makes me to ask, is an average Nigerian girl more aware of situations concerning her country or even more brilliant/intelligent than an average american girl??Let me know your view
Re: Nigerian/amrican Girl:which Is More Aware Of Events Around Her by Ladytemi(f): 2:40am On Jun 17, 2008
The ladies on Beauty and the geek are not true representatives of all American women, there are many women who stay current with world affairs. The ladies on the show in America are called Air Heads because there's nothing but air circulating in their brain, they lack interest for knowledge.
Re: Nigerian/amrican Girl:which Is More Aware Of Events Around Her by kaypumpin2(m): 2:48am On Jun 17, 2008
@ Lady temi ,

are you american or nigerian residing in God's own country.I bet even with marijuana growing over one's thinking faculty,you should be able to spell c.a.l.e.n.d.a.r, my 5ive old sis did.

And pls you wanna let me know what seasons they have gone with the prog?its kinda pathethically hilarious

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Movies On The Rise! / What Do You Know About WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE???! / Gulder Ultimate Search 6 . Interesting ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.