Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Madam Landlady, Leave My Family Alone… - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Madam Landlady, Leave My Family Alone… (1751 Views)

'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madam Landlady, Leave My Family Alone… by HomesOfLife(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
[img]http://ronepraisecleveland.files./2012/12/woman-depressed.jpg?w=660&h=361[/img]

The first time I met my landlady, I was taken aback by her genuine concern for my family. She was kind, bored and friendly. She seemed to have a similar story about every scenario you described to her. She was also a socialite; she always knew someone that knew someone that could solve your problem. My landlady and my husband never seemed to get along. My husband was of the opinion that she was an in-your-business-talkative.

I welcomed my landlady’s familiarity with warm arms because I was bored. I lost my job three months ago, when the bank I worked for was restructuring. I remember how I cried in-between every task. I would cook and cry; eat and cry; laugh and cry. I had become a drama queen. I had a stinging feeling that the world was against me especially because I had waited so long for a child, and my sole consolation, which was my job was being yanked from under my feet. My drama and my husband’s fear for my sanity informed his decision of changing apartments. He concluded our former apartment may have been jinxed with a familiar evil spirit that was beginning to overshadow us. We moved out and we moved into this new apartment in Ajah.

My landlady usually came unannounced into my apartment and we talked and talked. She was almost 20 years older than I was, but I didn’t mind an older buddy. Her husband died three years ago and her children all lived in the UK. One of her children came visiting once; it seemed they were all chatty in their family. My landlady was also a Christian but rarely went to church. I went to church with my husband when he was in Lagos and when he wasn’t in Lagos I went alone. I later found out that my Landlady held services in her house. When I told my husband, he looked sceptical, ‘Service in her house? Is she a Pastor?’ My husband was so judgemental and paranoid, I thought. I drifted to another topic, before I was warned and summarily advised against becoming too familiar with the Landlady.

Once Sunday, my landlady invited me for the service held in her apartment and I accepted. My husband was on a business trip in the East. I honestly went with an open mind, but I was a little surprised that the service had lots of prophetic sessions of doom and evil. Everyone’s problem had to do with the jealousy of a neighbour, friend, parent or even spouse. I decided against my better judgement to wait till the end of the service. I assumed that since my landlady was a product of that gathering, the gathering must at least have some good effect, right? I made a terrible mistake, I got my own prophesy, which was my husband was my problem and I needed to divorce him to move forward in all aspects of my life.

continue reading here:http://homesoflife..com/2013/09/madam-landlady-leave-my-family-alone.html
Re: Madam Landlady, Leave My Family Alone… by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
If this story is true.thats what waka waka and cho cho cho causes.when you go where you are not supposed to go,especially when youve been warned,anything your eye see or your ear hears,take it like that.reminds me of one distant neighbour of mine that used to do cho cho cho about.she will leave her house and be minding other peoples buisness instead of her own.from mrs a's house to mrs b's house. Gossipping,talking about both things that concern her and the things that dont concern her whenever the husband goes to work till one 1d1otic married man impregnated her 14 year old daughter under her nose.whever she goes out for her usual busy body chit chats,the man will come into their house to have s3x with the girl. When the girl got pregnant and had to stop school because the husband said he cant pay the daughters school fees again since she chose to be pregnant,her body cooled down and she put her butts on the chair in her house.that was what ended her won wi, won so,mo gbo pe etc.even yorubas say whatever you dont monitor will be food for goats
Re: Madam Landlady, Leave My Family Alone… by HomesOfLife(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2013
True but she's a Lady in distress and may need your helpful advice. Btw, the story is true and the victim is surely following this post
Re: Madam Landlady, Leave My Family Alone… by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2013
HomesOfLife: True but she's a Lady in distress and may need your helpful advice. Btw, the story is true and the victim is surely following this post
the only thing i can advice the person concerned to do is get busy.get a job,learn a skill like catering,hair making,tailoring or bead making.when you are busy,you wont have time for useless and unproductive chit chats.at least the bible did not lie when it said people are ensnared by the words of their mouth.in other words,its what you reveal to people about personal details of your life that will put you in trouble.infact when you are occupied,no busy body will come and meet you in your house for ejokejo because they wont meet you at home.your gate will have been padlocked.even when you come home,you will be tired,stressed and want to take care of your family as well as prepare for tomorows work.busy bodies are always friends with amebos.i have never seen gbeboruns doing friendship with busy people.once your land lady does not see anyone to do cho cho cho with,the familiarity will die and you can move on with your life,as simple as that
Re: Madam Landlady, Leave My Family Alone… by breathless(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
If this story is true, ten you have to "divorce" your so called landlady. U re sitting on a barrel of BOMB waiting to explode. The target is your husband. Landladay wants our husband. Start looking for another accommodation.
Reasons like this is why I say I`ll never stay in the same place with the owners (landlord/lady).
Madam, cut all ties with this woman or better still reduce it to the barest minimum and move out of that place. I wonder why some women don`t listen wen the husbands talk.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Madam Landlady, Leave My Family Alone… by HomesOfLife(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
breathless: If this story is true, ten you have to "divorce" your so called landlady. U re sitting on a barrel of BOMB waiting to explode. The target is your husband. Landladay wants our husband. Start looking for another accommodation.
Reasons like this is why I say I`ll never stay in the same place with the owners (landlord/lady).
Madam, cut all ties with this woman or better still reduce it to the barest minimum and move out of that place. I wonder why some women don`t listen wen the husbands talk.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Madam Landlady, Leave My Family Alone… by ruthola(f): 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
EPIC

(1) (Reply)

A Story Of Abuse / With 50k, Which One To Go First? / Mingle And Hook Up Whatsapp Group,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.