Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis (4730 Views)

Lagos Land-1500sqm At Royal Gardens Estate Ajah,best Estate In Lekki / A Fenced Plot Of Land In The Best Estate In Owerri Imo State For Sale (pix att.) / The Best Estate In Mowe Not Ofada, I Mean Mowe Along Lagos-ibadan Exp Raod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by liftedone(f): 7:09am On Jun 17, 2008
An estate development that rivals any on the Lekki-Epe axis. With world class infrastructure already in place, plots are flying off the shelf. Forget Lekki 1, Nicon/Chevron and VGC. This is better than the best and it's the place to buy. Options for payment spread out over a year after the initial deposit. Prices are very reasonable. Write or call for more information. 07031262670, 07028366541. wealthy1one@yahoo.com
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by astar2008(m): 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2008
please before we start calling your number any how can you give more detail as to were this land is located, that way people can decide if they are interested or not.
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by Tiphareth(m): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2008
In addition, could you also specify the name of the estate and the current price of a plot, its title and the plot's measure by square metre.
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by popsi: 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2008
Please, can we all try and be upfront with our dealings, i get a bit apprehensive when people start bringing out information in bits without any obvious reason.

I do not think letting people know the price and location of the land/estate should be an information that should not be published upfront, if the land/estate is genuine
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by liftedone(f): 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2008
To all enquiries, please you can send an email and I will reply. I would rather communicate information directly to interested parties. You may probably know this place if you live around Ajah. The developers have been working quietly for quite sometime, putting all the infrastructure in place. Please send an email and I will reply promptly. Thank you.
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by Tiphareth(m): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2008
Have you got something to hide? I am sorry but your reply is not good enough!!! Not convincing at all. Any way, i do not think I am interested again.
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by megastu(m): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2008
Forget this guy.
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by popsi: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2008
My advice to all, is pls tread carefully cos this does not smell/look above board. It is SECRET UNDER CARPET DEALS??
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by liftedone(f): 11:33pm On Jun 18, 2008
Guys, I have my reasons for not making things public cos I am still in the process of registering as a licensed agent for the developers. There are rules and once I'm done with the registration then I'll know the ambit of my operations as their agent. A couple of people have written to me and I've given them full details including prices and location of the estate which they can check out for themselves.
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by Tiphareth(m): 12:38am On Jun 19, 2008
Now you are talking. A little explanation does the magic. Could you also send details to: tiphareth.lvx@btinternet.com
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by liftedone(f): 12:51am On Jun 19, 2008
@ Tiphareth, I've sent you further details by email.

@popsi and astar, you email addresses are hidden, so couldn't write to both of you with further information. If you send me a blank mail with your user names here, I'll send mails to you. Thanks.
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by uzoo: 2:07am On Jun 19, 2008
pls could you also send me details of available plots
particularly the ones located in an estate,in that area too
uzokkatyahoodotcom
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by martho(m): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2008
i am also interested--martinsmarvin@yahoo.com
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by popsi: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2008
Thanks, for responding with acceptable explanation. Secrets is not always the best way in property deals. I would send you my email.

Thx
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by oyewole123: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2008
Hi liftedone, am also interested in this offer, so send me the details to drakinterinwa@yahoo.com. Thks
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by Gobi38: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2008
Hi liftedone,

Please send me the details, my email is
fosagie@aol.com
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by yrunvus: 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2008
send me details yrunvus69@yahoo.com
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by jumeks: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2008
Please send me the necessary information: jumkez@gmail.com
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by abbyode(m): 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2008
Pls send me details on abiodunode@yahoo.com
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by liftedone(f): 2:11am On Jun 20, 2008
jumeks:

Please send me the necessary information: jumkez@gmail.com
The email I sent was returned. Perhaps you could furnish me with another email address.
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by liftedone(f): 2:18am On Jun 20, 2008
Flooding.

The rainy season is here and many parts of Lagos are usually flooded at this time, more so Lekki Phase 1 because of poor planning and infrastructure and also, VGC.

One of the unique features of this estate is that it has been developed in such a way that it empties out within a maximum of 10 minutes to combat the effects of flooding during the rainy season. The developers did their homework and planned the estate in such a way that most of the problems experienced in other estates are taken care.
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by megastu(m): 8:30am On Jun 20, 2008
this guy is a joker. he doesnt have any information.
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by liftedone(f): 12:52am On Jun 21, 2008
@megastu, Dude, what is your beef?
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by janykute: 6:33am On Jun 21, 2008
lifedone,could you plz send the details to janykute2007@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by megastu(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2008
@lifedone.

No beef, you are just wasting people's time. I know all the estates on that axis. I have sold a couple of plots around mayfair for 1.3m each. Last year, it was going for 900k.

If you have land, say it, which one is , that you are always talking about and suspending people.
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by liftedone(f): 12:14am On Jun 22, 2008
@megastu, this surely is beef. I'm not talking about Mayfair which is pretty far from the estate I'm marketing. Please do your homework. I live and work around where I'm talking about. Surely, you that is living in Amsterdam cannot possibly have more information than I do.

To all who have written, I've replied quite a number of you and I'm yet to reply others being a weekend. Besides, my internet connection is really really slow, I can only confidently work in the am. And I still have a busy day schedule, so bear with me if I've not replied your enquiries. Surely, by Monday, all emails would have been addressed. Thanks to all of you that have shown positive interest.

I know this estate is on the high side. I'm working with a group of registered estate agents who are interested in developing estates in the Akodo Eleko area, near the Lekki free trade zone to bring something more affordable to everyone.
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by made4life: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2008
where is akodo lekki axis located?i actually want to come to this area but i need a good description from shoprite location.
i'm interested in buying properties in dat area.

thanks.

dejacrue@yahoo.com
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by megastu(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2008
Lifedone, Apologies once more
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by egbon(m): 6:06am On Jun 24, 2008
i'm interested pls send me more info

wole007@gmail.com
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by nuru(m): 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2008
Lifedone, please let me have details on nurudeenbale@yahoo.com
Re: Best Estate Development On The Lekki-epe Axis by omobashua1: 8:44am On Jul 28, 2011
still available ? how about the akodo area ?

(1) (Reply)

Complete.....Home.......Furniture....... For.........Sale........( Fairly Used) / For Sale Pics of a Decent 3rm Bungalow With Tiles On A Full Plot In Lagos N5.5m / End of the Year Promo Offer at Lashone Estate Ikorodu...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.