Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Can't We Change The Way We Run Commentary In Nigeria? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can't We Change The Way We Run Commentary In Nigeria? (458 Views)

[Run Race] Nike "We Run 2013" Lagos Run Event / Why Can't We Have Decent Stadiums In Nigeria? / Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can't We Change The Way We Run Commentary In Nigeria? by PRODUTIM1(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
Since I was a kid and now am grown up Nigerian commentators has never change the way they run Tv commentaries.I was watching Nigeria vs Malawi match today and the commentary was terible.It was as if I was listening to radio commentary.They were just shouting ah! Oh ooo.Can't they imitate foreign TV commentators the way they does it? Someone needs to talk sense into their heads o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

E-book: Wonder Football Cash Crate[ Watch Football And Earn] / Separating The Boys From The Men In African Football! / Fifa World Cup Qualifier Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.