Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK (7000 Views)

I Am Not John Okafor's Aka Mr Ibu Wife Nor An Ex -beauty Queen - Hauwa Wakili! / ( Uncle Wayward ) A Nigerian Nollywood Movie By Mr Ibu Alias John Okafor / Trivia: 3 Nigerians Where On The UK Top 10 Chats With Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Fulaman198(m): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
I am not going to say Onila is making up stories because I could be wrong and then I would have to face the wrath of God. In fact, it probably happened because why would she use Elton John of all people? She could have said Marvin Gaye, Brad Pitt or some other Westerner. That said, I don't understand why there are certain people in this world who seek so much attention. But that is not my place to judge.
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
i kind of believe onila sha

spongeback: How come you're here? I thought the zoo is closed at night!
u get mouth scatter! D guy no dey always make sense
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
booqee: i kind of believe onila sha

u get mouth scatter! D guy no dey always make sense
grin grin
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Airforce1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
grin cheesy grin cheesy boogee!
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by onila(f): 12:37am On Sep 09, 2013
Elton John asked my mum in 1984 when he just got married\\

by that time, he had only confirmed he was bisexual. .he was still unsure of his sexuality

it was in 1988 following his divorce that he came out that he was gay

Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Fulaman198(m): 1:19am On Sep 09, 2013
onila: Elton John asked my mum in 1984 when he just got married\\

by that time, he had only confirmed he was bisexual. .he was still unsure of his sexuality

What year were you born Onila?
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by Deiok(m): 7:20am On Sep 09, 2013
onila: Elton John asked my mum in 1984 when he just got married\\

So youre wishing that was your mum kissing him
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by donem: 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
Nairaland's undisputed Queen of Controversial threads, Je vous salue.
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by gbokukueba(m): 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
lorretta u: lighten up dude. Na wetin sef?

Which one be your own? Dem send you?
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by missibu(f): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hope your mum will not come back tomorrow to apologise to Elton John - like the Fani/Bianca saga.
Re: Elton John Asked My Mum Out In The UK by sauceEEP(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2013
onilasel...episode 323.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Woman With The Largest Butt Implant In The World / I Was Banned From Instagram / Linda Ikeji Blog: What You Must Know Before Start Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.