Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter (25622 Views)

Graduate Slips Into Gutter, Drowns After Downpour / Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters / UNI-IBADAN School Of Nursing Form For 2015/2016 Session Is On Sale Now.for More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by Ninilowo(m): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2013
RIP OGA. The police can trace the perpetrators since his fone was still on him when his dead body was discovered. If they can trace the location of the last call made to the wife to call her husband after the deed had been done. Good luck oga olopa.
Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by alphaconde(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2013
henryadex:

Much as you have compassion for the dead your prayers are belated, go tell the people around you to accept Christ so they can find peace with Him here first and then yonder or else otherwise
I do that everyday, besides what's wrong with praying for the dead.

aktolly54: IF HE WAS YOUR FATHER,YOU WON'T TYPE TRASH ON NL,I WISH YOU FIND PEACE TOO

Kindly tell me what's trash in my post?
Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by paulokougha: 9:17am On Sep 08, 2013
They have murdered sleep and they shall sleep no longer.
Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by richybanky(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by floxyluv283: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2013
r.I.P My Oga. Up teachers....no teacher, no nation.
Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by amiskurie(m): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2013
choi!
ibadan sch children!
Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by Rejoice5000(f): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2013
God help us wat is happening in this country,the man die just like that, wat a touching story,God pls strengthen the wife,family and children. one thing is sure the wicked shall never go unpunished.
Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by deols(f): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2013
SIR KOL!:
That's the problem with our skul system in Nigeria. Every skull wants to gets as many student as possible, without looking into the childs upbringing, the teachers of 2day only teaches their subject aeas to student nd go ahead minding their businesses they don't think of inculcating moral values into d children nd dats y in almost every skul Primary or secondary, u definately find hoodlums. If this is not put into consideration, expect more threads like dis!!! A word is enough 4 d foolish because he would. Not understand many!!!

did you read the story at all?

Hoodlums use schools as hideout at night. These ones got very bold to have used it in the afternoon as well.

Public schools are easily accessible to them due to the low security measures in place.

I hope the government would do something about this.

May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by ignis: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
may his soul rest in peace. wish the head behind the mask is exposed.
Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by Decapo: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
ravensckar: Bro, Sori 2say o, U jst sounded lyk one who's sufferin 4d d greatest poverty of sense. Hear ur broken nd jarrin sounds, rathr dan express ur condelence 2d family of d deceased.or join all wel-meanin Nigerians in condemin ds dastardly act. d 'End tym' syndrome has taken its toll on ur rationality. I shake my head 4 u gan ni.
keeping shaking ur empty head 4 ur father Id!ot... Mukina paid u to quote me abi? Foolish f00l
Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by Decapo: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
drnairalov:

ur case is pathetic..God knows..!!!
and urs is extra-ordinarily pathetic
Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by Decapo: 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
Nicepoker: wat has that got to do wit end time.
wait lemme ask IFA
Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by Decapo: 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
slap1: What's the point? She may ban you, but your daftness remains.

@Topic. RIP.
don't dare quote me again...fo0l
Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
Th number of touts in Ibadan metropolis is unbelievable
All high on substances
They have wasted a family man and an educator
May his family be comforted
Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by Rastamann: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
alpha conde: Eeya

Rip teacher, where u r going u would find peace, where there are no banks, no time pieces, no hoodlums,no schools, no family, no police, no investigation.

Find peace in heaven, I ask this through his son jesus christ who lives and dwells with him in the unity of the holy spirit, one God for ever and ever. Amen

have you ever been there to know that all these things are not there?
Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by dapoewa(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
may his soul rest in peace.....amen
Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by debbieakin(f): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
Decapo: End time tinzzz.......Mukina where are u? Come and ban me
Fool of life...10 thousand men stupidity is deposited in you...SMH
Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by Quinne(f): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
So sad..R.I.P
Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
rip to the dead
Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by Decapo: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
debbie akin: Fool of life...10 thousand men stupidity is deposited in you...SMH
thinking whether to send u back to ur father buh lemme leave u sha
Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by honeycool: 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
may his soul rest in perfect peace somebody shout amen
Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by buyAride: 2:03am On Sep 09, 2013
Arysexy: RIP sir, d police shud lay siege for d alayes, agberos and touts dat smoke hemp in d skul. An arrest will expose d killers. Hemp smokers don't reason b4 they act. Ask FFK d kiss and tell tout.

..And what are you smoking? Mixture of lemon Grass and Pig shyte?

Hahahahhaha grin grin grin
Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by Jossy4luv1(m): 3:58am On Sep 09, 2013
Wittywizard: this is strange... Plsss, beware of all those pple typing, saying or commenting endtime tinz... They themselves are the endtimes... Its just 4dem & dia families... The bible say that no one knows wen the son of man will come, even Jesus christ himself don't know... Just the father.. .thats the Almighty Father
are u now saying we are not in the end time..immediately Jesus rose from the dead,that had been the time 'end time' started
Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by Chrichigo(m): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2013
Wittywizard: this is strange... Plsss, beware of all those pple typing, saying or commenting endtime tinz... They themselves are the endtimes... Its just 4dem & dia families... The bible say that no one knows wen the son of man will come, even Jesus christ himself don't know... Just the father.. .thats the Almighty Father

He also pointed out some signs which can be displayed to place our judgement, dat it is truly d end time...sorry am nt among dos sayin it but ¥♡̨̐υ̲̣̥ can't¢ blam dem bcus dey are seein dos signs demselves....
Re: Ibadan School Principal Found Dead In A Gutter by fonyluv: 8:02am On Dec 16, 2015
alphaconde:
Eeya

Rip teacher, where u r going u would find peace, where there are no banks, no time pieces, no hoodlums,no schools, no family, no police, no investigation.

Find peace in heaven, I ask this through his son jesus christ who lives and dwells with him in the unity of the holy spirit, one God for ever and ever. Amen
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gateway Polytechnic Students Protest Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / Has PEDMAS Really Taken Over From BODMAS? / ASUU To Continue Strike, Fails To Ease Tension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.