Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Temple Of Eckankar, Port Harcourt. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Temple Of Eckankar, Port Harcourt. (6836 Views)

‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Temple Of Eckankar, Port Harcourt. by Symphony007: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
Eckankar a fast rising religious movement in nigeria with members numbering thousands around the country recently dedicated their over a billion naira temple and spiritual campus, the dedication was a massive event attracting over 20,000 members of eckankar from nigeria,other african countries and worldwide, president goodluck jonathan was represented at the dedication by the honorable minister for health, prof. Oyebuchi chukwu. Also in attendance was leaders of other religious organisations in the country, traditional rulers, representatives of the rivers state government.

Carrying out the dedication ceremony was the president of eckankar worldwide, mr peter skelskey from the eckanker international office in mineapolis, mineasota, u.sa. The temple of eckankar located at obi wali road, rumigbo, port harcourt is a collection of three building, the administrative building which is a cyclical ediface containing offices of the key administrators of the temple complex, the next building is the outdoor chapel, a large hall capable of seating over 3,000 people. It's a story building and also contains some offices and discussion rooms. The last building on the campus is the main temple itself, it is a three story building with hundreds of rooms. It has two hall which together seats a total of 12,000 people. It also contains a library, discussion rooms, a large foryer. And many other aminities. The campus also has ample floor place for addition buildings and a large parking space. There is also a cafetaria building on the campus grounds. Representative of the nigerian president at the dedication described the building as magnificent and eckankar as one of the fast rising religions in eckankar that is worth recognising.

1 Like

Re: Temple Of Eckankar, Port Harcourt. by divinessa: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
I love this temple .
Re: Temple Of Eckankar, Port Harcourt. by youngstar54(m): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2016
how can i join this temple pls, my name is uche miracle am an upcoming actor and singer, but i dont have money to sponsor my self thats why i need a spiritual help, so pls how can i join it pls call me 09090725089

(1) (Reply)

The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". / Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? / 5 Reasons Why We Must Not Remove God From Human Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.