Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,080 members, 7,957,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Mobile Landline - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mobile Landline (1533 Views)

I Urgently Need A Landline Number For My Office Use That Reads 01-****** / Call FREE To Any Country(mobile And Landline) With Pc Or Iphone / Naija Mobiles (operator) With Landline Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Landline by QUAM: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2005
I am just trying to do a rough and unscientific research. It seems to me that quite a large number of Nigerian, do not know that, you could have a mobile landline phone, as in having a landline number on a mobile (cellular phone). please let me know your opinion. Thanks
Re: Mobile Landline by twinstaiye(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2005
Yeah, that is true, they called it Hand-held Phones. It is common with those using wireless landline. You can approach your service providers to change it to Hand held for you or better still get a hand-held version. So if you have a call at home, you can answered it with the hand-held.
Re: Mobile Landline by Tobi(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2005
Could this be the type that Intercelluar, Starcomms and Multilinks offer? My wife uses a mobile starcomms line and its quite cheap too i must say
Re: Mobile Landline by Greatpeter(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2005
Mobile land line is what we use offshore.
It's ok.
Re: Mobile Landline by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 23, 2021
Nenyezz: I have been super busy, If you want to use my account to be answering questions and giving me some part of the profit holla me.

Hi, trust you're good.
I don't want to be seen as a bad fella, that's why I had to respond from a dead thread.

I'll advise you don't give your account to someone else coz you're busy coz:
1. The questions are limited ATM.
2. Nobody can handle your account the way you handle it. I know few guys that had their accounts terminated, not because they gave their accounts to other people to use, but because the new handlers of the account, in order to answer a large volume of questions, decided not to follow rules.
They plagiarized, they drop unrelated answers, etc.

Unfortunately for the account owners, they had their contract terminated immediately (as in, no prior warnings).

I've been busy lately, too. In fact, I hardly meet half of my normal daily target coz of my schedule.

Instead of giving your account to someone else, I'll advise you to continue running your account, yourself.

GentRoyal
Re: Mobile Landline by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
BrBox:

Hi, trust you're good.
I don't want to be seen as a bad fella, that's why I had to respond from a dead thread.

I'll advise you don't give your account to someone else coz you're busy coz:
1. The questions are limited ATM.
2. Nobody can handle your account the way you handle it. I know few guys that had their accounts terminated, not because they gave their accounts to other people to use, but because the new handlers of the account, in order to answer a large volume of questions, decided not to follow rules.
They plagiarized, they drop unrelated answers, etc.

Unfortunately for the account owners, they had their contract terminated immediately (as in, no prior warnings).

I've been busy lately, too. In fact, I hardly meet half of my normal daily target coz of my schedule.

Instead of giving your account to someone else, I'll advise you to continue running your account, yourself.

GentRoyal
Thank you for your advice Gent. You made a very good point
Re: Mobile Landline by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nenyezz:
Thank you for your advice Gent. You made a very good point
You're welcome
Re: Mobile Landline by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
BrBox:

You're welcome
Lots of people in my dm already. But after seeing your advice omo I don change mind sharpely, I can't spend lots of time building my account with great answers only for someone to come and ruin it for me. I am not replying anyone sha grin
Re: Mobile Landline by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2021
Nenyezz:
Lots of people in my dm already. But after seeing your advice omo I don change mind sharpely, I can't spend lots of time building my account with great answers only for someone to come and ruin it for me. I am not replying anyone sha grin
Lolz;
Just put them on ghost mode

(1) (Reply)

Browse With Glo On Your Pc / Two Ways To Make Free Calls In Nigeria Both Day And Night Legally. / Awesome Nokia N900 (n900 Users)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.