Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United (670 Views)

Chelsea Fans React On Twitter To John Obi Mikel Performance V Newcastle United / Watch And Download Arsenal Vs Newcastle(7-3) Now FREE / Nigerians To Buy Newcastle United FC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Vs Newcastle United by elfeecee(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2008
see what others are saying,

http://www.socceraffair.com/index.php/topic,15.msg17/topicseen.html#msg17
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United by otemanuduno: 12:59am On Dec 06, 2013
Devil must lose, especially Red devils....
Therefore:
I decree today, red devil FALL!! FAALLLL!!!
FAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!
fall down the table of achievement (Premiership Table) made for people aiming for the Blues of the sky this SEASON. Bottomless pit is your home, thou Lucifer(Losing foul) therefore I decree, be thou RELEGATED to the Bottomless pit (Division 2) where those who have potlike mouth(Port mouth) went and never returned.
Go down, down, down, o Lucifer(Losing Foul) and sink like a man lost in the forest ( Nottingham Forest).

Though thy beginning was glorious o Lucifer(Losing Foul; Red Devil) yet your end has come and you shall rise no more. You are just roaming the earth(League Table) seeking whom you'll devour(Win) but there's not going to be one except A Sinner( Arsenal) who pretentiously made themselves our Oga at the Top but will soon scramble for fourth(Play off position) on the judgment day(May 11, 2014).

O Lucifer(Losing fowl) this is just the beginning of your fall...
Oya, continue to faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll......
Ameeeeeennnn!!!! grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United by faftop: 2:36am On Dec 06, 2013
ote man u dun o:
Devil must lose, especially Red devils....
Therefore:
I decree today, red devil FALL!! FAALLLL!!!
FAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!
fall down the table of achievement (Premiership Table) made for people aiming for the Blues of the sky this SEASON. Bottomless pit is your home, thou Lucifer(Losing foul) therefore I decree, be thou RELEGATED to the Bottomless pit (Division 2) where those who have potlike mouth(Port mouth) went and never returned.
Go down, down, down, o Lucifer(Losing Foul) and sink like a man lost in the forest ( Nottingham Forest).

Though thy beginning was glorious o Lucifer(Losing Foul; Red Devil) yet your end has come and you shall rise no more. You are just roaming the earth(League Table) seeking whom you'll devour(Win) but there's not going to be one except A Sinner( Arsenal) who pretentiously made themselves our Oga at the Top but will soon scramble for fourth(Play off position) on the judgment day(May 11, 2014).

O Lucifer(Losing fowl) this is just the beginning of your fall...
Oya, continue to faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll......
Ameeeeeennnn!!!! grin cheesy
for ur mind nw, u don talk sense
.... smh
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United by otemanuduno: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2013
just checking...
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United by abatically(m): 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
Anyone here think kagawa has been very poor for us this season especially in epl. I know he has a strong fan base but in reality he hasn't done anything special for us. He is average at most. Players like Valencia, welbeck, nani, cleverly, Ashley young get the stick when they play pooly but no one ever mentions kagawa. The guy has gone 13 games with 0 goals, 0 assists. So much for a world class playmaker. I think its time for him to go back to the bench.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United by nerodenero: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
One of the two clubs will be disunited after 90mins since they are both United cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Kanu, Utaka Denied Portsmouth Honour / Can You Predict The Outcome Of The First Match Of Nigeria? / Robinho Is A Manchester City Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.