Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,712 members, 7,865,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant (16937 Views)

Reasons Why Tithing Is Irrelevant Under The New Covenant / What Is The New Covenant, And What Is The Old Covenant? / What Seem To Be The Difference Between The Old And New Covenant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
Candour:

grin grin cheesy cheesy

I read it and I understand it. Now I advice you do same.

You did not answer my question bro. The question is why do you disobey Matt 23:1-3? Show me where you answered it or put the answer here and I'll answer yours

Bidam my bro. It is well
.In nigeria we answer questions with question to drive home a point.atleast i learnt that from shdemidemi. grin .I asked why God(Jesus should make an example of tithing when talking to the jews in his day). Or putting it this way.He is the same God that instituted the covenants.Why should tithing stand out among many others.
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Candour(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
Bidam: Which yeye scrutiny? The bible is not subject to your private interpretations. Moreso the change of law doesn't necessary mean the moral laws in the tablet of stone is completely abolished, we can see the principles of this in the NT and so is tithing.

The only thing i don't see in the NT is the ceremonial regulations which Jesus came to do away with.You re the guy not rightly dividing scriptures. Not me cheesy

You say 613 laws? We even see Paul quoting some of these laws to validate his points concerning things Gentiles are to adhere to.
We see the Apostles quoting some of these laws in Acts 15:29. Now who is fooling who? SMH!!

Keep shaking your head as long as you don't mix up what we are discussing grin

Read my reply to Image up there. If you can't or won't, read Matt 8:4 with lev 14:3-4. Also read Luke 2:23-24 with Lev 12:2,8 and see some laws Jesus endorsed apart from the ones on tables of stone so pls stop your selective obedience to Mosaic law.

If you can't keep these, then stop insisting on others to keep the one that has to do with money.

You even corrupt God's tithe when you bring money in case you don't know. Money was in existence in Abram's time, yet he gave spoils of war. Money was in existence in Moses time, yet God insisted on farm and animal produce.

Your pastor isn't a levite or a priest so he has no right to any tithe whatsoever. Youll soon tell me Jesus collected tithes when you know clearly that he is of Judah. You think Elijah and other prophets of OT had access to tithes?

Is your pastor a priest or a levite?

2 Likes

Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Zikkyy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
Bidam:
Moreso the change of law doesn't necessary mean the moral laws in the tablet of stone is completely abolished, we can see the principles of this in the NT and so is tithing.

The principle is not the actions but the underlying motive, and that's what you really need to understand. The moral laws on the tablet of stone is completely abolished but the moral laws itself remain. BTW tithing is not one of moral laws.
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Candour(m): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
Bidam: .In nigeria we answer questions with question to drive home a point.atleast i learnt that from shdemidemi. grin .I asked why God(Jesus should make an example of tithing when talking to the jews in his day). Or putting it this way.He is the same God that instituted the covenants.Why should tithing stand out among many others.

Express your gratitude to shdemidemi for teaching you something new then. grin

You and I have chatted earlier on this thread and I answered some questions from you. Now I ask you one question and you ignore it and expect me to answer yours. Haba!!

Why do you keep disobeying Matt 23:1-3?
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
Candour:
Mixing what .You are the one who loves derailing threads na. we are talking about scriptural obedience to tithing we Jesus says to do.
Read my reply to Image up there. If you can't or won't, read Matt 8:4 with lev 14:3-4. Also read Luke 2:23-24 with Lev 12:2,8 and see some laws Jesus endorsed apart from the ones on tables of stone so pls stop your selective obedience to Mosaic law.
Is Jesus moses Did Jesus says you should tithe or not?
If you can't keep these, then stop insisting on others to keep the one that has to do with money.
And where in my discussion did you see me refer to money as tithe? SMH! you just love inferring sha.
You even corrupt God's tithe when you bring money in case you don't know. Money was in existence in Abram's time, yet he gave spoils of war. Money was in existence in Moses time, yet God insisted on farm and animal produce.
Did you see me say money is your tithe?
Your pastor isn't a levite or a priest so he has no right to any tithe whatsoever. Youll soon tell me Jesus collected tithes when you know clearly that he is of Judah. You think Elijah and other prophets of OT had access to tithes?
Neither is Jesus a levite.we all agree that our tithe is to Jesus as per the new covenant abi no be so?Stop comparing God in the flesh with his messengers abeg.
Such a shame and a waste of time here.Go back and read hebrews ok?
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
Candour:
Mixing what .You are the one who loves derailing threads na. we are talking about scriptural obedience to tithing we Jesus says to do.
And where in my discussion did you see me refer to money as tithe? SMH! you just love inferring sha.
Neither is Jesus a levite.we all agree that our tithe is to Jesus as per the new covenant abi no be so?Stop comparing God in the flesh with his messengers abeg.
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
Candour:
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
Zikkyy:

The principle is not the actions but the underlying motive, and that's what you really need to understand. The moral laws on the tablet of stone is completely abolished but the moral laws itself remain. BTW tithing is not one of moral laws.

Tithing is more or less a covenant,God included in the mosaic law.The book of Malachi buttressed the fact.
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
double post.
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Candour(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
Bidam: Mixing what .You are the one who loves derailing threads na. we are talking about scriptural obedience to tithing we Jesus says to do.

You ran away from this thread earlier on. Immediately you saw image here, you ran back. A simple question from me, you started flying in different directions. Check again and see who the chief derailer is.

So you don't pay money as your tithe? That's good because finally you're showing to be a good follower of Moses.

You are the one who said Jesus now collects your tithe NOT ME. My position all along is that a Christian bought by the blood of Christ has no business with any form of tithing so if you're confused about that, get that cleared now. CHRISTIANS HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH TITHE

All my discussion with image that you jumped into has all being based on this point: that I'll assume Christians should pay tithe. Go back and see where I started with image and you'll see this to be true.

Even with the assumption, your arguments fall through the cracks. Once again, go through my discussion with image

You've always known my position so why trying to be smart?
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by kunlejazz(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
Zikkyy:

So you saying the giving was done by Joseph (the levite) and Ananias. So all the sharing and feeding were proceeds from disposal of Joseph and Ananias property. Na wa for you o!

Acts 4:32-34 (NIV)
32 All the believers were one in heart and mind.
No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had. 33 With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all 34 that there were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned land or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales

Well if they were performing less than a day after they believed, i wonder if they had time to receive teachings on giving. at the time, the focus of the apostles was preaching the resurrected Christ than teachings on Christian practices. Pastors today runs out of saliva teaching giving and yet no result grin Instead you are looking for ways to enforce standard.

Thought you said the giving was the one time transactions done by Joseph and Ananias

My brother, i've gone through your post above more than once and i cant find anything i said in all you've quoted.
I neither said nor meant any of those things you imply i did; from your first statement to your very last question.
Cheers!
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Zikkyy(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
Bidam: Tithing is more or less a covenant,God included in the mosaic law.The book of Malachi buttressed the fact.

The Mosaic law is gone.....for good smiley so the tithe included in the law went with it (the same law Jesus referred to in Matthew 23:23). that's why you really need to take a second look at ya motive for tithing. your tithing practice is useless if it is based on an obsolete law.
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Zikkyy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
kunlejazz:

My brother, i've gone through your post above more than once and i cant find anything i said in all you've quoted.
I neither said nor meant any of those things you imply i did; from your first statement to your very last question.
Cheers!

No wahala.

1 Like

Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
[quote author=Candour]

You ran away from this thread earlier on. Immediately you saw image here, you ran back. A simple question from me, you started flying in different directions. Check again and see who the chief derailer is.
You are not smart at all. I had to maintain my peace because you took my replies to your post as insults and not we discussing.Remember i quoted Goshen and not you despite the countless errors i read in your post. But you couldn't help it and broke your rules by replying my post.Best thread carefully here.You are actually getting emotionally excited.

So you don't pay money as your tithe?
. My understanding of the tithe as God taught me may differ generally from the trend of most views. I take my tithe as a principle of time,talent,resources i give to develop myself and promote God's kingdom.
That's good because finally you're showing to be a good follower of Moses.
I don't care about your opinions.You re actually entitled to them.Remember i told you to always read the spirit behind the letters of Jesus. If i could draw spiritual insights and principles from the 5 books Moses wrote in the OT and actually see Christ in them and you stand here to call me a follower of Moses then let God be your judge not me.

You are the one who said Jesus now collects your tithe NOT ME
. Who is your high priest? Goshen?
My position all along is that a Christian bought by the blood of Christ has no business with any form of tithing so if you're confused about that, get that cleared now. CHRISTIANS HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH TITHE
You see where you goofed? When you get to heaven if indeed you get there ask Jesus.It's like the bible is not ok for you.

All my discussion with image that you jumped into has all being based on this point: that I'll assume Christians should pay tithe. Go back and see where I started with image and you'll see this to be true.
I have been following every detail bro,so it's not necessary. i even read somewhere you accusing peter of pronouncing judgement on Ananias and Sapphira saying grace was not given then.Such hypocritical talks coming from you leaves much to be desired. Because sodom had no bible was never an excuse, they had lot.Thank God today we have the bible.Jesus is the pattern we should follow and emulate.Cheers.
Even with the assumption, your arguments fall through the cracks. Once again, go through my discussion with image

You've always known my position so why trying to be smart?
Your position is one of error bro..sorry.
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
Zikkyy:

The Mosaic law is gone.....for good smiley so the tithe included in the law went with it (the same law Jesus referred to in Matthew 23:23). that's why you really need to take a second look at ya motive for tithing. your tithing practice is useless if it is based on an obsolete law.
Ok.if and when the bible becomes obsolete. I will think about your suggestion.For now let me gladly stick to the bible and the Holy Spirit.Thanks.
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Candour(m): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
[quote author=Bidam][/quote]

My dear, the only time you can stop me quoting you is when you stop posting. I always knew its only an extraterrestrial with supernatural powers that will understand your posts. My apologies Mr Smart grin

If you are obsessing about Goshen so much, pls tell him directly, why mention it to me?

If your high priest eats tithe, good for you. Mine does not eat tithes and doesn't need tithes so tell that to the marines.

You're free to dislike everything I say friend. If you can't stomach them, quit the thread if you will. Its actually your call.
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
Candour:

My dear, the only time you can stop me quoting you is when you stop posting. I always knew its only an extraterrestrial with supernatural powers that will understand your posts. My apologies Mr Smart grin

If you are obsessing about Goshen so much, pls tell him directly, why mention it to me?

If your high priest eats tithe, good for you. Mine does not eat tithes and doesn't need tithes so tell that to the marines.

You're free to dislike everything I say friend. If you can't stomach them, quit the thread if you will. Its actually your call.

You can see why i said you are getting emotionally excited.You couldn't even reply my post logically because you re getting hyped up.Best i stop here before you develop hypertension. grin
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Candour(m): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
Bidam: You can see why i said you are getting emotionally excited.You couldn't even reply my post logically because you re getting hyped up.Best i stop here before you develop hypertension. grin

Hahahahaha grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Very funny indeed
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
Candour:

Hahahahaha grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Very funny indeed
The beauty of the christian faith is that you re at liberty not to follow the words of Jesus.If you don't tithes that's ok.I have never seen any pastor forcing people at gun point to give offerings talk more of tithing.It's a personal thing really,the heart is where your treasure lies. Why are you so much fixated about it? May be you feel angry because your mum tithe? Let God be the judge of her actions not you.God knows the heart of men.

There are so many things about God we don't know. and pls don't claim tithing is unchristian.That's a boastful error that leads to spiritual blasphemy.
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Candour(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
Bidam: The beauty of the christian faith is that you re at liberty not to follow the words of Jesus.If you don't tithes that's ok.I have never seen any pastor forcing people at gun point to give offerings talk more of tithing.It's a personal thing really,the heart is where your treasure lies. Why are you so much fixated about it? May be you feel angry because your mum tithe? Let God be the judge of her actions not you.God knows the heart of men.

There are so many things about God we don't know. and pls don't claim tithing is unchristian.That's a boastful error that leads to spiritual blasphemy.

hmm....you referenced my mum in a manner i do not appreciate.hmmm.... I'll let that pass but pls, kindly keep our discussions to the two of us. I could reference things from your own past posts on other threads that you might not appreciate coming here so pls lets keep our eyes on the ball. Thanks for understanding.

i've no anger about anything friend. i wonder why you too are so fixated on the tithe issue since its not a weightier matter of the law. If it's not important, why not skip it?

TITHING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A CHRISTIAN BOUGHT WITH THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB. When you say a Christian ought to tithe, you also blaspheme the priceless blood of Christ as not able to cover all requirements of the law.

cheers

1 Like

Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
Candour:

hmm....you referenced my mum in a manner i do not appreciate.hmmm.... I'll let that pass but pls, kindly keep our discussions to the two of us. I could reference things from your own past posts on other threads that you might not appreciate coming here so pls lets keep our eyes on the ball. Thanks for understanding.

i've no anger about anything friend. i wonder why you too are so fixated on the tithe issue since its not a weightier matter of the law. If it's not important, why not skip it?

TITHING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A CHRISTIAN BOUGHT WITH THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB. When you say a Christian ought to tithe, you also blaspheme the priceless blood of Christ as not able to cover all requirements of the law.

cheers
sorry about your mum,just wanted to drive home a point.What do you understand between obedience and sacrifice?
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Candour(m): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
Bidam: sorry about your mum,just wanted to drive home a point.What do you understand between obedience and sacrifice?

apologies accepted.

as to your question,(even though you've not answered mine) believe me when i say i dont understand. I know it arose from Saul and Samuel's spat but kindly let me know what the difference is.
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
Candour:

apologies accepted.

as to your question,(even though you've not answered mine) believe me when i say i dont understand. I know it arose from Saul and Samuel's spat but kindly let me know what the difference is.

You said 613 laws. And i pointed out the fact that there are still some laws jews and gentiles adhere to even though they are operating the new covenant .Your argument is weak,later you go dey accuse me say i dey jump from one thing to the other.Jesus talked about marriage,resurrection and so many other things to the pharisee which differ from the laws of Moses.Remember Jesus was accused of changing the laws of Moses and teaching the people to adhere to the laws He taught that was why He was crucified.

And i believe you know as well as i do that Jesus primary purpose was to fulfill the intent of the law.Right from when Adam sinned in the garden of eden, obedience was what God was simply after and not the sacrifice of the animal skin He used to cover their unclothedness. Even now when we have the Holy Spirit, obedience is always the key to fulfill God's righteous requirements.

Look at this scripture: For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost and to us,to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things; acts 15:28.

In order words the Holy Spirit(God's Spirit) can lay certain laws,codes or demands in the hearts of believers to follow.That is the obedience i am talking about,failure of which is tantamount to sinning against God.Remember Jesus had gone to the cross,died and resurrected when this event took place,so if Jesus abolished all laws like you erroneously claimed,why are believers instructed to follow certain laws in the NT?
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Candour(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
Bidam: You said 613 laws. And i pointed out the fact that there are still some laws jews and gentiles adhere to even though they are operating the new covenant .Your argument is weak,later you go dey accuse me say i dey jump from one thing to the other.Jesus talked about marriage,resurrection and so many other things to the pharisee which differ from the laws of Moses.Remember Jesus was accused of changing the laws of Moses and teaching the people to adhere to the laws He taught that was why He was crucified.

And i believe you know as well as i do that Jesus primary purpose was to fulfill the intent of the law.Right from when Adam sinned in the garden of eden, obedience was what God was simply after and not the sacrifice of the animal skin He used to cover their unclothedness. Even now when we have the Holy Spirit, obedience is always the key to fulfill God's righteous requirements.

Look at this scripture: For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost and to us,to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things; acts 15:28.

In order words the Holy Spirit(God's Spirit) can lay certain laws,codes or demands in the hearts of believers to follow.That is the obedience i am talking about,failure of which is tantamount to sinning against God.Remember Jesus had gone to the cross,died and resurrected when this event took place,so if Jesus abolished all laws like you erroneously claimed,why are believers instructed to follow certain laws in the NT?

Bidam.....events have already overtaken these your questions. They've been answered already on this thread and other similar threads in the past and going over them again will be cumbersome.

Ihedinobi just did a wonderful treatise which i endorse. I think you should check it out.

Cheers
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
Candour:

Bidam.....events have already overtaken these your questions. They've been answered already on this thread and other similar threads in the past and going over them again will be cumbersome.

Ihedinobi just did a wonderful treatise which i endorse. I think you should check it out.

Cheers
Just checked everyone grows in knowledge and dimension the Spirit gives him.I never mince words that tithing is a form of giving which as an OT can principled in the NT.The point i don't agree is below 2%. like i told you earlier i tithe my prayers,time,money,study of the bible etc..to God as a principle.That's the way God taught me.BTW I GO ABOVE THE 10%
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Candour(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
Bidam: Just checked everyone grows in knowledge and dimension the Spirit gives him.I never mince words that tithing is a form of giving which as an OT can principled in the NT.The point i don't agree is below 2%. like i told you earlier i tithe my prayers,time,money,study of the bible etc..to God as a principle.That's the way God taught me.BTW I GO ABOVE THE 10%

Good for you then. Since it's according to knowledge and dimension of the Spirit, i wish you the best with it.

Cheers bro
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2013
Candour:

Good for you then. Since it's according to knowledge and dimension of the Spirit, i wish you the best with it.

Cheers bro
cheers..abeg warn your bro..make hin thread softly o..I have a militant spirit.I have been keeping quiet of late.
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Candour(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
Bidam: cheers..abeg warn your bro..make hin thread softly o..I have a militant spirit.I have been keeping quiet of late.

If he's my bro, is he not your bro too? everybody get militant spirit shey you know ? cool

But really we all get on each other's nerves so much that we shouldn't even talk to ourselves again but we must learn to shrug them off. I am not a violent person but the only time i stabbed somebody in school was when a close friend cracked a joke about my mum to tell you how i feel about her. She's somebody i practically worship but you fell foul of it today. I had to understand that you didn't mean it like that so i calmed myself down even before you apologized.

It's all about bearing each other's weaknesses bro

Chill Bidam, losing your temper wont solve any problems grin

cheers and God bless you
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
Candour:

If he's my bro, is he not your bro too? everybody get militant spirit shey you know ? cool

But really we all get on each other's nerves so much that we shouldn't even talk to ourselves again but we must learn to shrug them off. I am not a violent person but the only time i stabbed somebody in school was when a close friend cracked a joke about my mum to tell you how i feel about her. She's somebody i practically worship but you fell foul of it today. I had to understand that you didn't mean it like that so i calmed myself down even before you apologized.

It's all about bearing each other's weaknesses bro

Chill Bidam, losing your temper wont solve any problems grin

cheers and God bless you
hahahaha,this guy you funny.i sensed it after i typed cos you took long in replying.Anyway drumma has been this way since we started the tithe argument,If you follow our arguments i always ignore him,it was of recent i decided to put my foot down.
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Candour(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
Bidam: hahahaha,this guy you funny.i sensed it after i typed cos you took long in replying.Anyway drumma has been this way since we started the tithe argument,If you follow our arguments i always ignore him,it was of recent i decided to put my foot down.

No wahala. just chill you hear

cheers
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Image123(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
Candour:

Can u answer the questions I asked in my post you quoted?

613 laws of Moses,Scribes,Pharisees, why pick only tithe? What happened to the others?

errmmm, i did not pick only tithe, the thread boiled down to only tithe. Can i see this particular list of laws, i keep hearing the number. Can we have them on this thread, thanks.
Re: The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant by Candour(m): 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
Image123:

errmmm, i did not pick only tithe, the thread boiled down to only tithe. Can i see this particular list of laws, i keep hearing the number. Can we have them on this thread, thanks.

haba Image, which kind work you wan give me so? Just pick your bible and start reading from Exodus 12:43 down to Deut 27:26. The laws come intermittently. I'm sure you'll get most of them if not all if you do it painstakingly. you can Google it up yourself or visit the link below for a comprehensive gist about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/613_commandments

cheers and happy reading

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon / All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank / Don't Joke With Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.