Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,768 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Gospel Re Branded - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Gospel Re Branded (464 Views)

My Top 10 Gospel songs of encouragement / Rubal Jawa - Branded - Latest Punjabi Song / Paul Play Dairo’s Free Gospel Music Project (download For Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Re Branded by Dlasdon(m): 2:57am On Sep 08, 2013
Kirk Franklin said " FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK THAT GOSPEL MESSAGE HAS GONE TOO FAR, YOU THINK WE'VE GOTTEN TOO RADICAL WIT OUR MESSAGE,WELL I GAT NEWS FOR YA, YOU AINT HEARD NOTHING YET". Ok he said HEARD. But as omo 9JA, we believe in SEEING than hearing. So be the first to see this post which is written by the artist himself(days of little beginning),bringing you one out of the well carefully selected hits to storm not just the gospel scene but marvel 9ja as a whole. A track titled "MADE IT by D-3D" has been carefully chosen to RE BRAND people's mind set about gospel music, nation and world wide. D-3D is an upcoming artist based in the South East(Enugu to be precise),with a spectacular concept and outstanding voice that will stand the test of time. Gospel is the FIRST, which will be NEXT? YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET, AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YOU KNOW. So let's take on the DOWNLOAD BUTTON and see what this guy is REALLY made of. http:///oVeFBnM10d

Pls drop your comment on what you think of the song. If satisfied wit it, Pls REBROADCAST to your family and friends. Let's help a brother in his little beginning and I declare that the Lord will send you a helper just as He has sent you to me. Am also open for sponsorship or Record deals. Help me in this course of Re branding and I assure you, u won't be disappointed.
Contact me on= donchedozio@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Hi Everyone. I Just Got Back From A Trip To Nigeria Not Too Long Ago. I Stayed I / Show Me- DRB Lasgidi [prod. By Ballertosh] / New Video: Sean Tizzle - Mama Eh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.