Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Growth Of Pubic Hair In A Pre-teenager - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Growth Of Pubic Hair In A Pre-teenager (1749 Views)

Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) / A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta / Should A Pre-teenager Own A Smart Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Growth Of Pubic Hair In A Pre-teenager by Ajibel(m): 8:40am On Sep 08, 2013
Thread Closed tongue grin
Response from wonderful Nl'ers gotten cheesy cheesy
Re: Growth Of Pubic Hair In A Pre-teenager by ilaugh1: 8:48am On Sep 08, 2013
Why are you worried that an eleven year old is growing pubic hair?

1 Like

Re: Growth Of Pubic Hair In A Pre-teenager by bellong: 8:55am On Sep 08, 2013
She probably has early and high secretion of female hormones.

There is nothing abnormal about it and does not warrant panic. You need not shave it. If you have not started before, this is the time you need to teach her se-x education and let her understand the workings of the female body.

You can get a book or search online for methods appropriate for her age. Educate her now before she learns the wrong way outside. Keep your cool and do not fret.. Teach her calmly and with no iota of fear.

God be with you and her.

1 Like

Re: Growth Of Pubic Hair In A Pre-teenager by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 08, 2013
Sorry about the loss of your mom. kiss

There's nothing wrong with her growing pubic hair at this age. It's normal. I'm not sure why you want to shave it now though. It's probably still sparse so why shave it?

1 Like

Re: Growth Of Pubic Hair In A Pre-teenager by eightsin(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2013
C'mon... Have u not heard that some even start at the age of 9? Calm down...she is owkay... All u need to is educate her...if u can't,ask ur female frnds to help with it.

1 Like

Re: Growth Of Pubic Hair In A Pre-teenager by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Growth Of Pubic Hair In A Pre-teenager by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Growth Of Pubic Hair In A Pre-teenager by Ajibel(m): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2013
Thanks a lot y'all for ur responses. I felt somehow cuz all those i've asked told me that their wards only started growing by 13-14 buh my sis own is bushy thats why i felt scared and i had a cause to fear she may get troubled about it.
Buh well am calmed nau by y'all 's responses. Thanks a lot. Much appreciated.
@Chaircover, i'd checkout ur recommended books. Thanks smiley

I've started with s#e#x education too.
Re: Growth Of Pubic Hair In A Pre-teenager by janiebravo(f): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hello people,

my daughter clocked 7 in june. She bathes herself, but every weekend am home, i gave her a bath to make sure she is bathing well and check her generally. So i found out last weekend that she has strands of hair on her privates and armpits, she is just 7, what level of sex education can i give her at this age?

We have the usual talk of nobody should touch your private parts, close the door when bathing and dressing up, sit properly with legs closed. But now her body is changing gradually, i think i need to do more.
Re: Growth Of Pubic Hair In A Pre-teenager by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
Re: Growth Of Pubic Hair In A Pre-teenager by janiebravo(f): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
Thank you.
Re: Growth Of Pubic Hair In A Pre-teenager by bellong: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
@Janiebravo,

The webpage below will be very valuable for you. Check it out

http://startsathome.org/2011/07/01/teaching-sex-education-starts-at-home-four-steps-before-seven-years-old/

(1) (Reply)

10 Differences Between Wife-material And Girlfriend-material / Millionaire Discovers He Married His Granddaughter But Won’t Divorce Her / Babysitter Transported To Hospital After Inserting A Baby In Her Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.