Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta (25682 Views)

Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) / Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help / If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by lalasticlala(m): 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
[b]
INFIDELITY: Man Impregnates Teenager In Delta Community

A 44-year-old father of five in Ugbolu community near Asaba, Delta State, has allegedly put a teenage girl, who lives in his neighbourhood, in the family way.

Reports said that the middle-aged man, a father of two teenage daughters and three other children, is said to have formed the habit of having sex with the girl whenever her stepmother was away from the house.

It was gathered that he often promised the teenager gifts and other goodies which were never fulfilled.

The suspect, was, however, exposed when the girl’s parents suspected that she was pregnant and took her to a private hospital for confirmation where it was confirmed.

When the girl was asked who ‘touched’ her panties, she immediately took her parents to the suspect’s house, pointing at him, but the suspect denied the claim.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, DSP Celestina Kalu, confirmed that the man was arrested and that he confessed to the crime after his arrest. [/b]

http://leadership.ng/news/398347/infidelity-man-impregnates-teenager-delta-community
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by blemon44(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
why did the teenager open her legs for the old man to enter?

20 Likes

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by justi4jesu(f): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ok
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by holatin(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
what da Bleep
imprison me on the man behalf.

And beat me on the girl behalf.

2 Likes

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by roqrules04(m): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
Eiyah
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by englishmart(m): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
scoring goals against inexperienced goalkeepers shows you are not a good striker.

Score against mature goalkeepers and I will applaud you the way I've been applauding 2face.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
blemon44:
Seriously, is this all you could say?

Smh

39 Likes

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
I won't blame neither the man or teenage girl not until I know her age.

A teenager could be 13 to 19years.

22 Likes

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by englishmart(m): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
blemon44:
why didn't the old man go for older ladies? He chose a teenager and took advantage of her naivety

15 Likes

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by opyzy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
This is serious
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
In delta that does not make headlines.

3 Likes

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by blemon44(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
FrancisTony:

Seriously, is this all you could say?

Smh

what do you want me to say

did the man in question force the the girl?

if it was not sweeting the girl
she would have protected her self and not get pregnant

3 Likes

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Instead of parents to train their wayward daughters well, they will point accusing fingers on the man the way GEJ points at opposition

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by blemon44(m): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
englishmart:
why didn't the old man go for older ladies? He chose a teenager and took advantage of her naivety

why didn't the teenager go for younger boys?

she wanted money
and now she's got it

9 Likes

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
lofty900:
Instead of parents to train their wayward daughters well, they will point accusing fingers on the man the way GEJ points at opposition
Shutup. Wayward daughter indeed.

You men need to control your stùpid manliness and wayward self. As old as the ning nong, he chose a teenage girl.

15 Likes

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
blemon44:

why didn't the teenager go for younger boys?

she wanted money
and now she's got it
She's a teenager and isn't interested in a relationship.

The wayward old føol lured her. She never wanted a cash- she was lured.

12 Likes

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by blemon44(m): 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
VickyyB:

She's a teenage and isn't interested in a relationship.

The wayward old føol lured her. She never wanted a cash- she was lured.

how did you know all this woman

common grow up

not in this generation anymore

teenagers know more than you do

11 Likes

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by SAMBARRY: 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
If they know so much why didn't she use pills from preventing her from getting pregnant. Stop giving paedophiles excuses . What a disgusting man undecided
blemon44:

common grow up

14 Likes

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by blemon44(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
SAMBARRY:
If they know so much why didn't she use pills from preventing her from getting pregnant. Stop giving paedophiles excuses . What a disgusting man undecided

you are talking as if you are not from this world

where are you from and how old are you

9 Likes

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by SAMBARRY: 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
I'm from mass and I am ninety years old

No be you talk say they know so much
blemon44:

you are talking as if you are not from this world

where are you from and how old are you

1 Like

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by blemon44(m): 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
SAMBARRY:
I'm from mass and I am ninety years old

No be you talk say they know so much

you are still very young

your mates are already dead

8 Likes

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by SAMBARRY: 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Noi have 800 years more wink
blemon44:

you are still very young

your mates are already dead

2 Likes

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
blemon44:

common grow up

I won't blame you.

He's probably your type. #bye

2 Likes

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
This old man has two teenage daughters..he would never Allow anyone to do this to his own daughters.. But he has forgotten that the Sin of the Father shall be visited upon d Children ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Has he been Castrated?

2 Likes

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by Nmeri17: 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
the illiterate SPAM donor did not kno of withdrawal method. didn't also kno of condoms. didn't know of pills. primitive basterd. why this kain peeps nor dey dey impotent

and the primitive sexual PARTINA looking for goodies from her sugar daddy, what was her aim?? second wife just dey hungry am sha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by delman88(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
nothing new under the sun

1 Like

Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by amakufrancis(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
Delta where we day go?
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by JaypeeAnics(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ehnnn... And den,...abeggy...just wanna maknfront page.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by oc2fish: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
Not front Page material MoD please give us News.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by JaypeeAnics(m): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mtcheeeewwww...just wanna make front page.
Re: A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta by sukkot: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
blemon44:
44 is old man ? will smith and ll cool j are old men ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids / When Is One Ready To Get Married? A MUST-READ / A Woman Has My Dad Under Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.