Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

How To Get A Free Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Get A Free Bible (1068 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell / How Can I Download A Free Bible To My Phone Asha 200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Free Bible by initiate: 10:14am On Sep 08, 2013
Contact a Local Church.
One of the easiest ways, and actually the very best way to obtain a free Bible is to call a local church. Most large churches have a surplus of "left behind" Bibles in their lost and found. My church has so many unclaimed Bibles that we ask a local prison outreach to come and distribute them to prisoners. Some churches will even give away a new Bible if you don't have one. Don't be shy! If you truly need a Bible, most Bible teaching churches will be happy to set you up.

Or pick a Gideons from a hotel room. Its free also. But make sure you read it o. Someone paid for it
Re: How To Get A Free Bible by initiate: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2013
You could also get a free Bible online. But however you get it make sure you read it and apply the things you learn to your daily life. Let ppl see the difference and don't just use it to argue on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Catholics Must You Go For Confession B4 Taking The Holy Communion / Most People Are Ignorant Of The Mercy Of God! / Gay Christians!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.